Success is MINDSET - Page 75
Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677 LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 769

Thread: Success is MINDSET

  1. #1
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

    Success is MINDSET

    Perhaps everyone has a different perception of a success, I feel that I've had success in forex trading, why?
    Because at first my goal was to get income from foreign exchange, regardless of the amount that I got was not a problem. And now I've succeeded in realizing my expectations.

    But I am going to discuss about success in general.
    What are the factors necessary for success? How does the role of a dream or vision that we plant early on to boost our trade activities?
    Success itself needs to be defined properly. According to me, success is a mindset. I was successful, success is me.
    Not material gain. Nor, tangible achievements. Success is about being and becoming.
    A success is anyone who can survive without losing himself in all situations. When do not have money, a successful does not necessarily call himself "not successful". Likewise in forex trading, when you do not make a profit, you do not necessarily call yourself is "not successful".
    Success as a mentality or mindset gives strength to endure failure, although many times. Why turn out to be pessimistic if success is yourself?
    Whatever you do, if done with a mindset of success, it will give you success in the end anyway. Although destiny is play a role in your success (if you believe in destiny).
    Failure in one field or one time only, do not make you a loser. Embrace failure as a way to learn and evaluate what needs to be corrected again. Successful people do not ever be afraid to fail, even with joy and he humbly use this opportunity to learn. Do not fear of failure, "because if you fear failure, you actually fear of being successful."

    Many people tend to be afraid to face the new business to be started. Often the shadow of failure is greater than the optimism of success. Any tips for them?

    Once again, success is mindset.


    Please you give good comments about the success in your version if you do not agree with me. Thanks.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  2. #741
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,026
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Yes I always believe that sincere work never goes in vain.It will surely benefit us in one form or the other and therefore someone have rightly said that work is worship. But when we are not much serious about our work or when we work carelessly in the market then anything might happen and we might have to face any severe consequences. So we should always be sincere with our learning as a trader.
    Yes so first any newbie should try to learn sincerely. Using demo account trader can easily improve our skills and knowledge about trading and demo account is best for practice and improving knowledge.But after demo with real trading experience people can learn psychological stability and also make their trading systems more effective.

    Not allowed!

  3. #742
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Yes so first any newbie should try to learn sincerely. Using demo account trader can easily improve our skills and knowledge about trading and demo account is best for practice and improving knowledge.But after demo with real trading experience people can learn psychological stability and also make their trading systems more effective.
    [lang=id]newbies need to read some steps to be a trader, so it will guide them to get the right learning that should taken by them with well, that is a good thing for them as the way to build a good foundation where they will stand above it to build a career or to achieve the goals, use demo account, and then continue with cents account are the right steps for them[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  4. #743
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,625
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Yes so first any newbie should try to learn sincerely. Using demo account trader can easily improve our skills and knowledge about trading and demo account is best for practice and improving knowledge.But after demo with real trading experience people can learn psychological stability and also make their trading systems more effective.
    When the learning is sincere then the learning is going to be good and rewarding. It is very necessary to have sufficient and more knowledge about trades and the market for us to make pips from doing trades and even make consistent profits if we have a good and stable strategy.

    Not allowed!

  5. #744
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Well, the way we see the business from the beginning will determine to some point how we will get to handle it, for instance, when we see forex trading as a business we can make money from on the long run, the more money we can make from it. Thus we would therefore put more value too the business and learn it in the right process.

    Not allowed!

  6. #745
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, the way we see the business from the beginning will determine to some point how we will get to handle it, for instance, when we see forex trading as a business we can make money from on the long run, the more money we can make from it. Thus we would therefore put more value too the business and learn it in the right process.
    [lang=id]i agree that we can make money from forex trading and even as the place where we depend to get the income and grow bigger to build a good career, this is a long term business and we get more and more chances and opportunities to maximize ourselves without the restriction,[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  7. #746
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Success comes to those who have learned, those who are serious with it will have what they wised for. Although some people think they are successful when they start making millions, but then, you see what matters and what makes you a successful trader is the consistent profits that you are making, that is success.

    Not allowed!

  8. #747
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Success comes to those who have learned, those who are serious with it will have what they wised for. Although some people think they are successful when they start making millions, but then, you see what matters and what makes you a successful trader is the consistent profits that you are making, that is success.
    success is in the way the trader can use what they know in the forex business, that is good for traders to make the rethink in what they know about the forex business, and money would be made. traders can make any amount of money when they find the right use to it.

    Not allowed!

  9. #748
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Success comes to those who have learned, those who are serious with it will have what they wised for. Although some people think they are successful when they start making millions, but then, you see what matters and what makes you a successful trader is the consistent profits that you are making, that is success.
    Success is only possible if we can consistently follow a certain profitable method all the time, other wise we can spent years of trading but still come out in the losing end because at one time of our trading we become indiscipline, strict implementation of our trading rule is a must before we can gained those profits.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  10. #749
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Success is only possible if we can consistently follow a certain profitable method all the time, other wise we can spent years of trading but still come out in the losing end because at one time of our trading we become indiscipline, strict implementation of our trading rule is a must before we can gained those profits.
    Well, success is all possible when we get to understand how the business works, therefore to become successful we have to learn, we have to be sure and get to understand how the market works. In addition we have to be disciplined, because there is no way we would be able to achieve success in such a business if we are not disciplined enough.

    Not allowed!

  11. #750
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, success is all possible when we get to understand how the business works, therefore to become successful we have to learn, we have to be sure and get to understand how the market works. In addition we have to be disciplined, because there is no way we would be able to achieve success in such a business if we are not disciplined enough.
    Right, success only happen if we have the right knowledge and skills to trade right in this market, and this is only possible if the trader will have the discipline to stick to his trading rule, being discipline must be prioritize by traders, everything will be useless if we cannot be a discipline trader.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •