Success is MINDSET - Page 73
Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Success is MINDSET

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

Success is MINDSET

Perhaps everyone has a different perception of a success, I feel that I've had success in forex trading, why?
    Because at first my goal was to get income from foreign exchange, regardless of the amount that I got was not a problem. And now I've succeeded in realizing my expectations.

But I am going to discuss about success in general.
    What are the factors necessary for success? How does the role of a dream or vision that we plant early on to boost our trade activities?
    Success itself needs to be defined properly. According to me, success is a mindset. I was successful, success is me.
    Not material gain. Nor, tangible achievements. Success is about being and becoming.
    A success is anyone who can survive without losing himself in all situations. When do not have money, a successful does not necessarily call himself "not successful". Likewise in forex trading, when you do not make a profit, you do not necessarily call yourself is "not successful".
    Success as a mentality or mindset gives strength to endure failure, although many times. Why turn out to be pessimistic if success is yourself?
    Whatever you do, if done with a mindset of success, it will give you success in the end anyway. Although destiny is play a role in your success (if you believe in destiny).
    Failure in one field or one time only, do not make you a loser. Embrace failure as a way to learn and evaluate what needs to be corrected again. Successful people do not ever be afraid to fail, even with joy and he humbly use this opportunity to learn. Do not fear of failure, "because if you fear failure, you actually fear of being successful."

Many people tend to be afraid to face the new business to be started. Often the shadow of failure is greater than the optimism of success. Any tips for them?

Once again, success is mindset.

Please you give good comments about the success in your version if you do not agree with me. Thanks.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I believe that if the trader could put everything in the right place, success will surely come to the trader. And apart from knowing how to trade, your thoughts must help you in many aspect of trading. You should ever be optimistic as the trader of the market, and trade along with the best possible trading system you have believe upon.
    Good point, "if trader can put everything in the right place", but the question is how to put or what are the step in our trading to be the right place, I am sure there are lots of traders is also asking this question, what would it take to be a profitable trader?, we can go for years trying to find the answer.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Good point, "if trader can put everything in the right place", but the question is how to put or what are the step in our trading to be the right place, I am sure there are lots of traders is also asking this question, what would it take to be a profitable trader?, we can go for years trying to find the answer.
    Well, what will claim the profitability for traders is in learning, and when traders have learned rightly, they should now try to build the right means of trading and psychology in the market, this will get success for the trader over the time. And the best of this are on the way the trader is discipline and determined to their wok.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, what will claim the profitability for traders is in learning, and when traders have learned rightly, they should now try to build the right means of trading and psychology in the market, this will get success for the trader over the time. And the best of this are on the way the trader is discipline and determined to their wok.
    Our learning is an important asset of our business, and it claim a lot of things for us in trading, it also ensure our trading success and financial life. Trader's should have a good learning on a regular bases so they would not able to make only money along with it they will able to make their future brighter and will able to grow the level of their financial life also.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Our learning is an important asset of our business, and it claim a lot of things for us in trading, it also ensure our trading success and financial life. Trader's should have a good learning on a regular bases so they would not able to make only money along with it they will able to make their future brighter and will able to grow the level of their financial life also.
    Yes, it will be harder or impossible for traders to become a profitable trader if we dont have the proper learning at the start, success dont come easy in this business it may requires a lot of years before we can be a profitable trader but if we focus our effort in being serious in what we do we can definitely get what we want.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Yes, it will be harder or impossible for traders to become a profitable trader if we dont have the proper learning at the start, success dont come easy in this business it may requires a lot of years before we can be a profitable trader but if we focus our effort in being serious in what we do we can definitely get what we want.
    [lang=id]hard for them to stay on this business without proper knowledge and skill and hard for them to reach the goals or at least make some profits only, then why, traders need to see their ability in this business, and they need to have the right skill to trade in the market before forex gives them earning,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The mindset you have when you trade really determine so much. Because basically when you have the mindset of knowing how the market works first before investing your money to the market, that is the method the winners have been using. So furthermore, the success all starts from the mindset.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]good mindset will accompany the traders to achieve the goals, the reasons is trader with good mindset will have good understanding about this business and how to prepare themselves to get right knowledge and also skill, and they always support themselves with good discipline also patience that will bring them closer to achieve the goals where the emotion is always lower[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    for success, it depends to us who take learning and practicing and prepare ourselves with good psychologies or mindset, then, we can see that the results later become the mirror of us how good to manage this business or not, traders should understand and always open mind to see this business with very well, then they know what is the right thing that should taken ,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    for success, it depends to us who take learning and practicing and prepare ourselves with good psychologies or mindset, then, we can see that the results later become the mirror of us how good to manage this business or not, traders should understand and always open mind to see this business with very well, then they know what is the right thing that should taken ,
    Well, there are many things that will cause success for traders, they have to be working with the good trading ways which will help them, and they have to keep training themselves as well. If a good trading system is reached, the trader will be working with the right psychology to cause the success to be happening.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Well, anyone who works hard can become successful, that I have been able to know about this business. Furthermore, the success does not come that simply, if it does then there should have also been so many ones. So furthermore, we will be needing a strong mindset to be positive and realistic at the same time.

Not allowed!

Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 LastLast