Success is MINDSET - Page 67
Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Success is MINDSET

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

Success is MINDSET

Perhaps everyone has a different perception of a success, I feel that I've had success in forex trading, why?
    Because at first my goal was to get income from foreign exchange, regardless of the amount that I got was not a problem. And now I've succeeded in realizing my expectations.

But I am going to discuss about success in general.
    What are the factors necessary for success? How does the role of a dream or vision that we plant early on to boost our trade activities?
    Success itself needs to be defined properly. According to me, success is a mindset. I was successful, success is me.
    Not material gain. Nor, tangible achievements. Success is about being and becoming.
    A success is anyone who can survive without losing himself in all situations. When do not have money, a successful does not necessarily call himself "not successful". Likewise in forex trading, when you do not make a profit, you do not necessarily call yourself is "not successful".
    Success as a mentality or mindset gives strength to endure failure, although many times. Why turn out to be pessimistic if success is yourself?
    Whatever you do, if done with a mindset of success, it will give you success in the end anyway. Although destiny is play a role in your success (if you believe in destiny).
    Failure in one field or one time only, do not make you a loser. Embrace failure as a way to learn and evaluate what needs to be corrected again. Successful people do not ever be afraid to fail, even with joy and he humbly use this opportunity to learn. Do not fear of failure, "because if you fear failure, you actually fear of being successful."

Many people tend to be afraid to face the new business to be started. Often the shadow of failure is greater than the optimism of success. Any tips for them?

Once again, success is mindset.

Please you give good comments about the success in your version if you do not agree with me. Thanks.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Thats very true, success is in our mindset and can be well proven to work as hard for certain reasons that we are all said to rule when we are triadng and for these the value of trading forex wrks well for the right direction that we are all in to make it working for the same path

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Mentally toughness can always give the better result, so we should me mentally strong and should do bold decisions in order to get the success in forex. I would like to say that with fearful mind we can not earn, so we should do forex with proper management and should do bold decisions as mentally strong people can earn better amount.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Mentally toughness can always give the better result, so we should me mentally strong and should do bold decisions in order to get the success in forex. I would like to say that with fearful mind we can not earn, so we should do forex with proper management and should do bold decisions as mentally strong people can earn better amount.
    Mentally stable people do not easily get influence by emotions. Without a good mindset our failure becomes a certain thing. Being optimistic and positive definitely helps. If a trader match his desires with proper learning then success is not far form him.It may take time to become a professional trader because it is learning and gathering knowledge and also training our mind.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Mentally stable people do not easily get influence by emotions. Without a good mindset our failure becomes a certain thing. Being optimistic and positive definitely helps. If a trader match his desires with proper learning then success is not far form him.It may take time to become a professional trader because it is learning and gathering knowledge and also training our mind.
    it is all traders who are being affected by emotion when they trade. traders can not help this, they will keep having the emotion, except that the trader who find their way to making money will make the money by their sure stability to trading, that is better with learning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is all traders who are being affected by emotion when they trade. traders can not help this, they will keep having the emotion, except that the trader who find their way to making money will make the money by their sure stability to trading, that is better with learning.
    Their focus and mindset should be positive always, otherwise they can be affected the emotion every time, trader's should have a good confidence and should have a good trading system to earn money in forex, and no rule should be broken during trading. Positive mindset support to our whole trading system and it can make our trading effective for us. On the other hand negative mindset could be devastating for trader's.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Their focus and mindset should be positive always, otherwise they can be affected the emotion every time, trader's should have a good confidence and should have a good trading system to earn money in forex, and no rule should be broken during trading. Positive mindset support to our whole trading system and it can make our trading effective for us. On the other hand negative mindset could be devastating for trader's.
    Being positive in what we do is important because it can push us to continue doing things even if we are having unsuccessful results, trading is a tough business and it may requires lot of positive energy so that we can be persistent in spite that we are losing, negative mindset can kill our dreams of become a successful trader.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Being positive in what we do is important because it can push us to continue doing things even if we are having unsuccessful results, trading is a tough business and it may requires lot of positive energy so that we can be persistent in spite that we are losing, negative mindset can kill our dreams of become a successful trader.
    Work is needed for profits and being positive minded will surely help us a lot to work harder and better. Our goals is to make consistent profits. We all be happy when we make our withdrawal of profit from forex trading but usually I reinvest it again because I want my account to grow.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Work is needed for profits and being positive minded will surely help us a lot to work harder and better. Our goals is to make consistent profits. We all be happy when we make our withdrawal of profit from forex trading but usually I reinvest it again because I want my account to grow.
    You are on the right point sir, It is good to be positive minded in everything we do, this is a great way to increase the expertise of traders in everything they are doing, and they will keep up with their positive trading always, and that will cause traders to be consistent in what they are doing in the market at any point in time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are on the right point sir, It is good to be positive minded in everything we do, this is a great way to increase the expertise of traders in everything they are doing, and they will keep up with their positive trading always, and that will cause traders to be consistent in what they are doing in the market at any point in time.
    Yes, positive mind really matters a lot in the business, but then we should learn how to make it moderate so as not to lead to over confidence. When we are positive with the business we would learn more and also trade more with confidence. But then I will consider my self being successful when I am able to earn at least 1000 dollars a month and every month consistently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Taking bold decision shows the trader's mentally approach, we should go in forex with strong mentality in order to get the fruitful result. It is because that forex is all about mind game and success comes through positive thinking, so ever trade with positive mind in order to get the whole benefit of forex.

Not allowed!

Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast