Success is MINDSET - Page 3
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Success is MINDSET

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

Success is MINDSET

Perhaps everyone has a different perception of a success, I feel that I've had success in forex trading, why?
    Because at first my goal was to get income from foreign exchange, regardless of the amount that I got was not a problem. And now I've succeeded in realizing my expectations.

But I am going to discuss about success in general.
    What are the factors necessary for success? How does the role of a dream or vision that we plant early on to boost our trade activities?
    Success itself needs to be defined properly. According to me, success is a mindset. I was successful, success is me.
    Not material gain. Nor, tangible achievements. Success is about being and becoming.
    A success is anyone who can survive without losing himself in all situations. When do not have money, a successful does not necessarily call himself "not successful". Likewise in forex trading, when you do not make a profit, you do not necessarily call yourself is "not successful".
    Success as a mentality or mindset gives strength to endure failure, although many times. Why turn out to be pessimistic if success is yourself?
    Whatever you do, if done with a mindset of success, it will give you success in the end anyway. Although destiny is play a role in your success (if you believe in destiny).
    Failure in one field or one time only, do not make you a loser. Embrace failure as a way to learn and evaluate what needs to be corrected again. Successful people do not ever be afraid to fail, even with joy and he humbly use this opportunity to learn. Do not fear of failure, "because if you fear failure, you actually fear of being successful."

Many people tend to be afraid to face the new business to be started. Often the shadow of failure is greater than the optimism of success. Any tips for them?

Once again, success is mindset.

Please you give good comments about the success in your version if you do not agree with me. Thanks.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Confidence is an important part of a business, but we have to control the level of confidence in us. Overconfidence is not good. And we have to realize with our skill. Do you realize that the trader will usually confident when having a new system, but when he fails, he will change the system and then he gets again confident, so that's happening repeatedly.

I know about it, and I'm sure many members here who know about it, but we are discussing something deeper behind a success. Not a process, but the root of success.
    [lang=id]The root of success might be a good phrase as for this. I think that in order to make a lot of profit in here we need to learn how the pro traders are making decision about what they really need to do and what are the procces they think to be true when they still a new trader like us.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by piash View Post
    Truly success can be mind as well as if you need to succeed in the foreign currency market needs to be qualified as well as find out nicely as well as think carefully as well as delays conclusion regularly as well as should follow every thing brand-new in the foreign currency market as well as should have got trading method profitable that will help you attain higher profits in this particular market
    If we think about the qualification in here again, there aren't many people are qualified in this business anyway. Only the ones that have the knowledge and they know about what are the important things they need to watch out are qualified. Since people like them will keep watching the news in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This is a kind of message that everyone living needs not only the forex traders.When ones mind is set to achieve success that a change is cheap.It may take time to come to this point because it is invariably training ones mind in a direction to get a better orientation of life (sound psychology of success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by dtvade View Post
    This is a kind of message that everyone living needs not only the forex traders.When ones mind is set to achieve success that a change is cheap.It may take time to come to this point because it is invariably training ones mind in a direction to get a better orientation of life (sound psychology of success.
    forex trading is complicated business.some traders lose hope after facting a loss.such mistakes can destroy the career of a trader.it is very important to have positive thinking.
    We should have believe in our strategies and not think negatively because it is not a good thing.we should have success in mindset.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Indeed, I must agree with your own view, success has been thought, I must recognize that, since I believe thought has been offering an essential role for the success. We must think of the way we could make a greater success inside in this article in addition to how big is the chance associated with dropping in addition to what exactly we have to complete to be able.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I have to accept the item, due to the fact I'm sure thought ended up being presenting a significant position to the accomplishment. Bad thought could be complicated for you to endure as soon as obtaining problems and failures, the prolonged trip must be approved through traders on this respect. Great very first thoughts...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I used to be reading one of many forex ebook for the reason that it absolutely was discussed the achievements attitude and the psych required for the trading.In basic individuals think that all of the investments is going in earnings and less burning must occur but that's not the very fact in the forex trading.The real simple truth is the burning happens to everybody to even the skilled merchants also.So established your brain that after several income positions one burning industry is very typical actuality while in the forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Achievement is just an attitude, however, you I'm prepared to deal this can be a query we ought to request each individual before you begin Beltjarh as within the notion of many people this industry prize along with an excellent chance to generate lots of profit overnight and stays impossible and accepter reduction should make perfectly before begin in this subject. Attitude is really greatly essential just before begin working inside the forex trading plan. With state of mind's incorrect kind we're eliminate to greatly help performing business the following. By which whenever we are usually resting sofa cause to greatly help performing the time to business we've performing business inside the forex trading plan and to clean your ideas subsequently try.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Many traders who have the mindset that they can success by hard work. But actually that's not entirely true. In pursuit of the goal, our hardwork must be accompanied by some measures believed to support these efforts. Really? Yes, what is the evidence? Maybe you've ever found the traders who have worked hard in many years but was never successful? This is true in any business, not just in forex.

If we want to succeed, we must find a way to think in stepping forward and should understand about our own mindset.

Actually there are traders who do not know about the effects of our mindset towards our performance.
    Mindset is affecting work patterns. Person's behavior is influenced by mindset. Someone do something because it is driven by a mindset. So, if we want to change one's behavior, then the mindset should be changed first. If the mindset is changed, the behavior will change.

I hope this gives more explanation about the mindset, because many traders in social media that asked me about the effect of mindset in trading. It is important to be able to change the quality of our trade.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by rinaji; 05-28-2014 at 09:35 AM. Reason: grammars
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have to agree with your opinion, success was mental, I have to accept it, because I think mental was giving an important role to the success. Poor mental would be difficult to survive when getting the difficulties and failures.and what are the efforts they are making in this business in order to make the profit as well.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast