Success is MINDSET - Page 2
Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Success is MINDSET

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

Success is MINDSET

Perhaps everyone has a different perception of a success, I feel that I've had success in forex trading, why?
    Because at first my goal was to get income from foreign exchange, regardless of the amount that I got was not a problem. And now I've succeeded in realizing my expectations.

But I am going to discuss about success in general.
    What are the factors necessary for success? How does the role of a dream or vision that we plant early on to boost our trade activities?
    Success itself needs to be defined properly. According to me, success is a mindset. I was successful, success is me.
    Not material gain. Nor, tangible achievements. Success is about being and becoming.
    A success is anyone who can survive without losing himself in all situations. When do not have money, a successful does not necessarily call himself "not successful". Likewise in forex trading, when you do not make a profit, you do not necessarily call yourself is "not successful".
    Success as a mentality or mindset gives strength to endure failure, although many times. Why turn out to be pessimistic if success is yourself?
    Whatever you do, if done with a mindset of success, it will give you success in the end anyway. Although destiny is play a role in your success (if you believe in destiny).
    Failure in one field or one time only, do not make you a loser. Embrace failure as a way to learn and evaluate what needs to be corrected again. Successful people do not ever be afraid to fail, even with joy and he humbly use this opportunity to learn. Do not fear of failure, "because if you fear failure, you actually fear of being successful."

Many people tend to be afraid to face the new business to be started. Often the shadow of failure is greater than the optimism of success. Any tips for them?

Once again, success is mindset.

Please you give good comments about the success in your version if you do not agree with me. Thanks.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    If you don't have a good plan in forex, that it is hard for you to be a good trader. I know that experts trader plan their steps and every thing they do. They just open their trade just because they are already knowledgeable. They would still need to plan things ahead of time. They need to observe the market well and they would need to read a lot of news and test their strategies. There are so many things we have to do to succeed in forex. It not just a simple opening and closing a thread. There must be lots of thinking be done before you make a simple decision.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by alihandsome4u View Post
    If you don't have a good plan in forex, that it is hard for you to be a good trader. I know that experts trader plan their steps and every thing they do. They just open their trade just because they are already knowledgeable. They would still need to plan things ahead of time. They need to observe the market well and they would need to read a lot of news and test their strategies. There are so many things we have to do to succeed in forex. It not just a simple opening and closing a thread. There must be lots of thinking be done before you make a simple decision.
    Overall I agree with your opinion, is whether there is a link directly to the topic or not, but I admit that I agree with your opinion. There are many things we must do to achieve success in forex trading, It not just a simple opening and closing a thread.

Are you able to say what the basis of success? I'm not going to talk about the knowledge and experience, as I'm sure we all know about it. But we try to observe the basis behind a success, like what I said that success is about mindset. And there is a member on the first comment that gave opinions that success is about the mental. I respect his opinion.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    I fully agree with you. Our success depends on our proper mindset in the learning and trading process. I am a newbie and trying to get success in this profession. Accordingly I am spending huge time to study and practice. At this stage of trading, I have given top priority to study and learn rather that earning huge profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]Success is a mindset, but you I am ready to trade this is a question we must ask each person before you start Beltjarh as in the perception of some people that this trade treasure and a great opportunity to earn a lot of money in overnight and remains inconceivable and acceptor loss must prepare very well before start in this topic[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    Our success depends on our proper mindset in the learning and trading process.
    Right and correct, man. I am fully agree with you. Our personal success is in our personal hands. We need to keep going strongly. Even we have many losses and we do many mistakes. We have to analize our mistakes and go ahead wih no more mistakes in our pesonal trading job. This so important allways to keep going ahead and do less possible mistakes and lossing trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Mentality is so very much crucial prior to start out dealing within the Forex currency trading program. Together with the wrong type of state of mind we are disable to help doing industry right here. In which reason when we tend to be sitting couch to help doing industry the period we have to fresh your thoughts then try and doing industry within the Forex currency trading program.
    you are right.successful traders have strong thinking .they can trade with great patience even after facing a loss.it is the because of the fact that they have experience and they know the behaviour of market.they can judge it excellently well and can wait with great patience for profit and for good results.
    We should not have any sort of negative thinking while trading in live market.it is best way to get good and profitable results.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]I think that if we want to become a successful trader then we need to know how the others think about this business and what are the efforts they are making in this business in order to make the profit as well. As long we know about these points, we won't have too much difficulty here.[/lang]
    We all only need to look at the way we will make an even better achievements in right here and how big is the possibility connected with sacrificing and what exactly we need to do your. State of mind as being a achievements investor is great yet taking losing is vital in right here to enhance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreyB View Post
    Right and correct, man. I am fully agree with you. Our personal success is in our personal hands. We need to keep going strongly. Even we have many losses and we do many mistakes. We have to analize our mistakes and go ahead wih no more mistakes in our pesonal trading job. This so important allways to keep going ahead and do less possible mistakes and lossing trades.
    Yes, surely that is true because we need to know what are the problems in our strategy and what t\is the factor that makes us to loss the money. We need to think that losing is an asset for the future as well since we can secure the profit as well with that. If we lack the confidence then it will be really hard for us to trade again later.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    What is the success ? I suppose that the success is when we have all our trades in profit. This is so dificult to have only profitable trades. Often we have the lossing trades too. But, I suppose when we arrive in the moment when we have only the profitable trades then I think we have a success. Because this is so important do not loss our money and do not loss our deposited trading capital. When we have all rpofitable trades then our trading capital is allways growing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Yes, surely that is true because we need to know what are the problems in our strategy and what t\is the factor that makes us to loss the money. We need to think that losing is an asset for the future as well since we can secure the profit as well with that. If we lack the confidence then it will be really hard for us to trade again later.
    Confidence is an important part of a business, but we have to control the level of confidence in us. Overconfidence is not good. And we have to realize with our skill. Do you realize that the trader will usually confident when having a new system, but when he fails, he will change the system and then he gets again confident, so that's happening repeatedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by nini View Post
    If you want to succeed in the forex market should be trained and learn well and must follow everything new in the forex market and must possess trading strategy successful to help you succeed in the forex market and must possess a demo account you practice it for a sufficient period of not less than a full year
    I know about it, and I'm sure many members here who know about it, but we are discussing something deeper behind a success. Not a process, but the root of success.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast