Success is MINDSET
Page 1 of 77 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Success is MINDSET

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304

Success is MINDSET

Perhaps everyone has a different perception of a success, I feel that I've had success in forex trading, why?
    Because at first my goal was to get income from foreign exchange, regardless of the amount that I got was not a problem. And now I've succeeded in realizing my expectations.

But I am going to discuss about success in general.
    What are the factors necessary for success? How does the role of a dream or vision that we plant early on to boost our trade activities?
    Success itself needs to be defined properly. According to me, success is a mindset. I was successful, success is me.
    Not material gain. Nor, tangible achievements. Success is about being and becoming.
    A success is anyone who can survive without losing himself in all situations. When do not have money, a successful does not necessarily call himself "not successful". Likewise in forex trading, when you do not make a profit, you do not necessarily call yourself is "not successful".
    Success as a mentality or mindset gives strength to endure failure, although many times. Why turn out to be pessimistic if success is yourself?
    Whatever you do, if done with a mindset of success, it will give you success in the end anyway. Although destiny is play a role in your success (if you believe in destiny).
    Failure in one field or one time only, do not make you a loser. Embrace failure as a way to learn and evaluate what needs to be corrected again. Successful people do not ever be afraid to fail, even with joy and he humbly use this opportunity to learn. Do not fear of failure, "because if you fear failure, you actually fear of being successful."

Many people tend to be afraid to face the new business to be started. Often the shadow of failure is greater than the optimism of success. Any tips for them?

Once again, success is mindset.

Please you give good comments about the success in your version if you do not agree with me. Thanks.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Really success is mental and if you want to succeed in the forex market should be trained and learn well and think carefully and delays decision in a timely manner and must follow everything new in the forex market and must possess trading strategy successful to help you achieve high profits in this market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by chakib View Post
    Really success is mental and if you want to succeed in the forex market should be trained and learn well and think carefully and delays decision in a timely manner and must follow everything new in the forex market and must possess trading strategy successful to help you achieve high profits in this market
    Yes, I have to agree with your opinion, success was mental, I have to accept it, because I think mental was giving an important role to the success. Poor mental would be difficult to survive when getting the difficulties and failures, the long journey must be passed by traders in this regard. Good first comment...

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Yes, I have to agree with your opinion, success was mental, I have to accept it, because I think mental was giving an important role to the success. Poor mental would be difficult to survive when getting the difficulties and failures, the long journey must be passed by traders in this regard. Good first comment...
    Success was mental? What is the meaning of that anyway? I think that accepting the loss in here is very important but we didn't really need to think about accepting the profit at all. We just need to think about how we can make a better success in here and how big is the chance of losing and what we need to do with that. Mindset as a success trader is great but accepting the loss is important in here to improve.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    if you need to grow into success forex ought to be educated along with study effectively along with be cautious along with delays selection promptly along with should follow almost everything fresh within forex along with should have got exchanging tactic profitable to assist you gain excessive earnings in this particular market place.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Mindset is so much important before start trading in the Forex trading platform. With improper mindset we are disable to making trade here. That reason when we are sitting chair to making trade that time we need to fresh our mind then try to making trade in the Forex trading platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    i was reading one of the forex book in that it was written about the success mindset and the psychology required for the trading.In general people think that all the trades should go in profits and less loss should happen but that is not the fact in the forex trading.The real fact is that the loss happens to everyone even to the professional traders also.So set your mind that after three profit trades one loss trade is very common fact in the forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think if you want to become the successful trader in the forex trading business then you must need to learn the proper knowledge of the trading ,try to get the experience of the trading and practice more the trading because the practice of the trading give you the idea how to trade and how to avoid the losses.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think if you want to become the successful trader in the forex trading business then you must need to learn the proper knowledge of the trading ,try to get the experience of the trading and practice more the trading because the practice of the trading give you the idea how to trade and how to avoid the losses.
    [lang=id]I think that if we want to become a successful trader then we need to know how the others think about this business and what are the efforts they are making in this business in order to make the profit as well. As long we know about these points, we won't have too much difficulty here.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I think you are right.forex trading is only mind based.the we can get on the base of our mind power, hardwork and struggle.
    We should have confidence to get profit from this business trade with regular profits.
    Hardworking traders can make their career in this business and they can earn life time.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 77 123451151 ... LastLast