Basic trading strategies - Page 232
Page 232 of 237 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2362

Thread: Basic trading strategies

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

Basic trading strategies

Fast moving averages crossover Forex trading strategy.

Trading systems based on fast moving averages are referred to systems quite easy to follow. Let's analyze following data of this simple system.
    Within this system you can use any currency pairs. Time frame chart should be 1(one) hour or 15 (fifteen) minute’s. It’s recommended for the following indicators: 10 EMA, 25 EMA, 50 EMA.

To make this trading system well-done you should comply with the entry rules: when 10 EMA goes through 25 EMA and continues through 50 EMA, BUY/SELL in the direction of 10 EMA once it clearly makes it through 50 EMA. (Just wait for the current price bar to close on the opposite site of 50 EMA. This waiting helps to avoid false signals).

There are two variants of exit rules. First one covers an exit when 10 EMA crosses 25 EMA again.

The second variant necessitate an exit when 10 EMA returns and touches 50 EMA (again it is suggested to wait until the current price bar after so called “touch” has been closed on the opposite side of 50 EMA).

As other trading systems it also has advantages and disadvantages. We must mark following strong points: it is userfriendly and it gives very good results when the market is trending, during big price break-outs and big price moves.Following disadvantages should be noted also: fast moving average indicator is a follow-up indicator or it is also called a lagging indicator, which means it does not predict future market directions, but rather reflects current situation on the market. This characteristic makes it vulnerable: firstly, because it can change its signals any time, secondly – because need to watch it all the time; and finally, when market trades sideways (no trend) with very little fluctuation in price it can give many false signals, so it is not suggested to use it during such periods.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by missphat View Post
    I use couple of moving average strategies which we good but its take more time to find a trade and some time week are passed but we cannot get any trading opportunity but this moving average trading strategy is very fast and its name is also fast crossover moving average strategy. I really impress with this strategy and must want to use this crossover strategy in my trading to earn good profit from this business.
    I do not use the moving average to trade, i stopped using the moving average when i realise that it is such a trading strategy that will not give me much success. That was why i discovered the trendline trading system, that is what i have being using for long without problem till today. When traders could use the trendline successfully well, the trader will make it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    If you want perfection of forex trading then its impossible for traders because there are not perfection of market trend on forex business. We will earn good money from our trades only when we are follow this market trend with proper planning and follow this market with best trading strategies which accuracy is very high.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    We have so many trading strategies that we can make use of when trading. I decided to leave any thing that has to do with the use of indicator when trading and learn on how to make use of pure price action trading and so far with my experience I would say it is the best strategy I have gotten to know how to make use of. Any thing could be any ones basic trading strategy they need to just be able to learn and have the full experience of it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    So many strategies are available in forex and with the right strategy we can have the best chance to earn from the market. As a trader we must keep following the chance to build a profitable trade and look into ensuring that we can earn well. With plans in place we can earn well and we can build a profitable system that would help our trade. Let's always realize the right way we can come up with a working system and do ensure we can create a working system to follow.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    I see that moving average is a simple indicator to identify the trend simply but we can use it to follow the trend effectively. There are some ways to use noving average for our trading strategies but the concept is same where we tty to get the correct track to follow the market abd the key here is how to get the right timing to enter the narket or execute the position. For this we can complete this with some rules or using other inducator such as stochastic or othes
    The simple rules here for me if only the small time frame has sane direction with higher then that is a time to set the position

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I mostly use the technical methods which are really very effective basic strategies to trade and that required the long time to processing well and our knowledge with dealing to these strategies and the ability to understand them completely also very effective to get the progressive earning through them so limitless practices and knowledge important in this regard .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This is the good thread of the trading , i like to trade by some basis rules and follow it in our trading . we easily earn huge amount when we use the best strategy . the best strategy of the trading is the use of long term strategy , this is best strategy for all the expert traders .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Following the rule in trading is one important way for trader to work safely here , because we set our rule according to the experience we have about market and trading it is possible for trader only with the experience and with the learning about trade so we should develop our plan easily to gain success in market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Moving average and trend line are most basic and highly accurate trade strategies which good for trade work because for us this is soo essential to chosoe the erect strategies and to have the ability to tackle the trend by them is also very important for getting the perfections in the results so we must follow the basic strategies which are really better in this regard .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    Moving average and trend line are most basic and highly accurate trade strategies which good for trade work because for us this is soo essential to chosoe the erect strategies and to have the ability to tackle the trend by them is also very important for getting the perfections in the results so we must follow the basic strategies which are really better in this regard .
    Basic strategies in my view are the ones that are mainly based on the support and resistance levels. And the commonly trend trading tools like the moving average and trendlines, but we should remember that this is a complex market and we need to manage everything in conjunction with each other. So starting with basic strategy we can in due course of time go to advanced ones. The strategy we chose should not be very complex to understand and at the same time have good scopes for earning.

Not allowed!

Page 232 of 237 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236 ... LastLast