[langtitle=ms]DMI Trading strategy[/langtitle]
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: [langtitle=ms]DMI Trading strategy[/langtitle]

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

[langtitle=ms]DMI Trading strategy[/langtitle]

[lang=ms]The DMI is Consists of two lines the first call DIpositive and the second DInegative

Pairs : All pairs
    Time Frame: 15 minutes
    Indicators: DMI

BUY conditions:

1. wait till the DMI indicator makes cross when the Blue line goes above the red one
    2. we will work with 15 time frame so wait the 15M candle close to make sure that the signal is perfect
    3. we must wait the opening of the new candle to enter buy order
    4. SL will be set at the last Bottom/support on the chart.
    5. TP=SL=30.

SELL condition:

1. wait till the DMI indicator makes cross when the red line goes above the Blue one
    2. we will work with 15 time frame so wait the 15M candle close to make sure that the signal is perfect
    3. we must wait the opening of the new candle to enter sell order
    4. SL will be set at the last resistance/top on the chart
    5. TP=SL=30

DMI Result.jpg[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Through this thread came to know about DMI trading strategy. I am yet newbie and trying to learn better forex trading. I am not able to create my own proved strategy. I will practice it in my demo and if it seems suitable then I will continue practice with real account. I believe my enthusiasm in the learning process will show me right way to get success.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Ok, guys. This strategy seams to be the long time scalping strategy. Or you have other name for this strategy. But, the currency pair eur/usd usualy for a long time stays in the congection. And it is ok for your strategy. What you will do if this currency pair will get the long continuation trend ? The answer is very simple : we will get the stop loss. But, generaly, this trading strategy looks very nice for the currency pair eur/usd. So, my congratulation. This is very good trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I do not know anything about this strategy, I am still a beginner in the forex market and am trying now for training and quality education and trying to own trading strategy successful help me to work high profits and I think that the forex market could help me on the work of high profits and solving the problem of unemployment

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    This is looking a very new strategy for me I never used this type of strategy yet but indicator is looking very impressive since one year I am learning in this market I mostly use technical analysis and trend following trading system I will try to check with this DMI trading strategy also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This is looking a very new strategy for me I never used this type of strategy yet but indicator is looking very impressive since one year I am learning in this market I mostly use technical analysis and trend following trading system I will try to check with this DMI trading strategy also. Thank you..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Well, it is a fair enough trading strategy, but i will not be able to practice it because of two reasons, the number one reason is the fact that the stop loss and the take profits are the same thing, they are both 30 pips, this is not a balanced trading management. Also, this is a system, like scalping, the time frame is too short for me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i see the arrow in the picture, i guess it is used to indicate support and resistance, but i still do not understand with TP and SL. is it a static number or setting for every trades ? how if there is a big spike in the market and run against the order and touch the SL and then back again ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    The most important thing i know in my trading system is how i plan my trades, this makes me a better trader and i believe that i am more reasonable in the market doing this. This will help you to get the signal, but it will not help you o the risk to reward ratio, this is because they will either lose or gain, it will now rely on the winning percentage.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Great indicator this is my second time when I am hearing about this indicator DMI indicator is looking very good on graph its good for our analysis I think we can use this indicator with RSI, CCI, MACD, and Stochastic that will be a very good nice combination

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast