Can we turn 1000 $ to 10000 $ in five working days ???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we turn 1000 $ to 10000 $ in five working days ???

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

Cool Can we turn 1000 $ to 10000 $ in five working days ???

Hope everyone is doing great . I came across a thought and I want to share it with your all and know your opinions . I have just participated in a demo contest organized by IronFx . The leverage is 1:500 and the virtual opening balance was 1000 $ . I trade just like greedy , using scalping and within five working days my balance went to 100000 $ and on this five day working time I have just made a mistake and for that I lost my whole capital from demo account . For this I was just leave my participation there .
    So now I just want to ask everyone that is it possible to turn our profit like this in our real account within this one week trading ?
    What is your opinion about this , please share......

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am very new trader having simple demand. Dreaming is good, but over-dreaming can bring destruction in our trading capital also. Though it is very possible to earn huge profit from this trade, but we need to gather huge experience to expect to earn huge profit from this trade.
    Our overtrading can become the cause of over loss also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Why is it important? Well, we are in the business of making money, and the money we trading.money management rules to the data of the most overlooked areas is the one that has to learn to manage risk.i Hope they will only protect you, but you trade without money management rules, long run.when you can make a very profitable, you are in fact gambling.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think the peoples like this business because of the features and rights given by the Forex to their users. It is also open for all not special for anyone. Those reasons everybody love Forex business and join here earn money. This is possible for you to earn huge profit coming from the particular trade, but my partner and i need to gather huge experience in order to expect to earn huge income from this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Because of the properties and rights of their users by Forex like to trade in Forex. It is also open 24 hours for it's traders. All Forex business of making money for those who love to add them here. You can earn a huge profit on the trade, this is coming from, but we expect this business to earn huge returns from the need to gather a huge experience.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Forex trading is one of the most profitable business in this world I think its possible to convert $1000 invest into $10,000 within five days trading along with it its depend upon the market movement also less market movement will not give you any good profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    I am very new trader having simple demand. Dreaming is good, but over-dreaming can bring destruction in our trading capital also. Though it is very possible to earn huge profit from this trade, but we need to gather huge experience to expect to earn huge profit from this trade.
    Our overtrading can become the cause of over loss also.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    First of all I want to tell you that don't try to do that because I lost my equity last time because I was also trying to make huge profit with less investment if you want to gain regular and consistent profit then focus on proper money management sir don't vanish your account like this way

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    turning of $1000 into $10000 in just few days is hard and may be impossible. $1000 is good as a capital and if the trader has a good strategy he will be able to make good profits from this capital. so it is better for the trader to not gamble with it to make huge profits in a short period of time and trade safely and will be able to make good and continuous profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    if you are able to take risk then why this is not possible. forex trading is the most profitable business where we get the chance to earn a huge amount of money. here if we have proper knowledge about the risk management and money management then we can earn huge money even can make our 1000$ with a profit of 10000$ in five days.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast