Page 243 of 243 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243
Results 2,421 to 2,422 of 2422

Thread: The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading

The traders should understand how to use the multiple time frames in their strategy.As they can see the main trading strategy on daily time frame and then shift to 4 hour time frame and see how the price is behaving on that lower time frame so according to that enter the trade.That is called the time frame magnification.You have to see main price trend on bigger time frame and see the price action on lower time frame to confirm the early trade entry also to exit the trade in profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Time frame is important in forex trading business with time frame you can make analyses and you know the mouvement of market at any fram for me I use 4h time fram with this can know the trend of market so I trading on long term and I can also use scalping on short term with time fram you can do anythink

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nournice View Post
    Time frame is important in forex trading business with time frame you can make analyses and you know the mouvement of market at any fram for me I use 4h time fram with this can know the trend of market so I trading on long term and I can also use scalping on short term with time fram you can do anythink
    in my opinion, all time frames are just as important, if we trade using a lot of time frames, it seems that it will only make our minds in trading unfocused, so we should use only one time frame, and that will make us more focused in trading , we all know if the movement in each time frame is different, for example if the small time frame is trending, then not necessarily in the big time frame there is also a trend,

Not allowed!

Page 243 of 243 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243