The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading
Page 1 of 234 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading

The traders should understand how to use the multiple time frames in their strategy.As they can see the main trading strategy on daily time frame and then shift to 4 hour time frame and see how the price is behaving on that lower time frame so according to that enter the trade.That is called the time frame magnification.You have to see main price trend on bigger time frame and see the price action on lower time frame to confirm the early trade entry also to exit the trade in profit.

Banned
    Yeah sir I am agree with you many traders don't know about that they just like to do trade only within one time frame but its very necessary to know about the market trend situation for that long term time frames are good rather than short term time frames I also like to check always long term chart to confirm the market trend before entering in the market within H1 time frame trading

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yeah sir I am agree with you many traders don't know about that they just like to do trade only within one time frame but its very necessary to know about the market trend situation for that long term time frames are good rather than short term time frames I also like to check always long term chart to confirm the market trend before entering in the market within H1 time frame trading
    Many peoples are using the multiple time frame on the charts, indicators but this is not very important because if any pair working on the four hours progress then you expected again. so this is not a professionalism but you can doing better by your skills , and knowledge if you have both well then you can doing well..

Quote Originally Posted by ptcdirectory View Post
    Many peoples are using the multiple time frame on the charts, indicators but this is not very important because if any pair working on the four hours progress then you expected again. so this is not a professionalism but you can doing better by your skills , and knowledge if you have both well then you can doing well..
    Many people in this business are using multitimeframes but they still fial in making money and kept on losing more and more money in return. This happen actually because they are lacking the knowledge behind using the multitimeframes as well. This can be done with a great confidence but we might need to check a good review first to make it work.

You are absolutely right, i also do not consider this in my starting days u know that trader think that this is the only time frame they just do a trade but it is not right you have to achieve more with other tome frame in 1 time you do not get a chance to nake a trade with different time frames you have to consider it and create a trade from analysis so if you do a trade with d1 and m30 then you cab get a good green pips in a days so best of luck..

[lang=ms]Many traders prefer to use more than one frame of the analysis, but must work on the frame half-hour, and take four hours Frame confirmation of your transaction to ensure that it's going in the right direction, and should not be the opposite, and must ensure that your transaction through a large frame and is not small.[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by Gamal Waly View Post
    [lang=ms]Many traders prefer to use more than one frame of the analysis, but must work on the frame half-hour, and take four hours Frame confirmation of your transaction to ensure that it's going in the right direction, and should not be the opposite, and must ensure that your transaction through a large frame and is not small.[/lang]
    It will make us have better analysis if we use multi time frame like this because I'm sure all of the time frame are related each other. Remember if big time frame was made from several small time frame. For an example 4 candles of m15 will build 1 H1 candle. If we spend more time to compare them first then we will be confident while trading.

Of course, There are many talent trader which several trading time frame using by getting enough money making is possible at trading market.

Yet, traders trade condition on depending trading time frame choose in this market. If anyone want long trade, weekly and daily frame to be choose.
    If anyone short term trade are choose then H4 and H1 trading time frame will be chose. If scalping want to do then M15 or M5 is better to trade in trading graph.

Trader
    trading with half hour frame is suitable for interday and sometimes for scalping but not suitable for trading for long term, trading should be by determination of the direction of the market on different time frames to be able to know how to choose the best positions of trading and follow the trend as this will make trading more effective and more profitable.

In my humble opinion, I think the best way to use multiple time frames is to combine the weekly, 4 hour and 30 minute charts. I have tried this combination for almost one year and the results I got were really encouraging. Without using multiple time frames, it would be almost impossible to assess the price action accurately at any point in time because of the market's fractal nature.

Page 1 of 234 123451151101 ... LastLast