The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading - Page 7
Page 7 of 243 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading

yes the different confirmation with the use on referring finale of options to calls of the order; those to had of the better as to work with the different TF on disposing of the worse with the chance on receiving the false ones on leading with the loss situation by the beginning of entry with the market.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Well I don't think that scalpers use less time frames to check about good entry point. I am also a scalper but I always check the market trend and focus always on H4 and daily chart time frame, for now I am doing scalping in H1 time frame, First I check h4 market condition and then I like to check H1 market position. I check my risk and reward too each time.
    I believe that good scalpers would use many time frames to judge the trading signals they are trading, the scalping is never that simple, and traders need to know that he is right on the long term sense of it, and he would analyze the market on the short term sense too, this would now blend together for him.

confirming the stronger on trend captures with the use on running of the different manage with the longer tf on referring the better precision as trader to take place of position with the distinct on options as to avoid the wastes of margin with the deawdowns.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I believe that good scalpers would use many time frames to judge the trading signals they are trading, the scalping is never that simple, and traders need to know that he is right on the long term sense of it, and he would analyze the market on the short term sense too, this would now blend together for him.
    Yes and scalper's need much that type of activity. Because short term time frames not show the real market trend. We could get many false signals, many breakouts, sideways condition during a long term trend. To check about the real signal we should concentrate on higher time frames. By checking long one's we can make our scalping easy for us.

Following a lot of time frames could bring good smoothness in our business. We could learn about more trading opportunities and could be more aware about market movements. I don't have much knowledge of scalping so can't say exactly how much time they give for each time frame, but as a long term trader I mostly use H4 and above time frames

Banned
    Scalper's need a lot of time to learn about this trading strategy and they need a lot of anlaysis too, you are right sir they need a deep concentration on long term time frame's market trend analysis, only after that they can place good trader's in short term time frame's or in scalping trading strategy. Short term and long term time frames analysis both will be good to get best trading opportunities in many short term time frames.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Scalper's need a lot of time to learn about this trading strategy and they need a lot of anlaysis too, you are right sir they need a deep concentration on long term time frame's market trend analysis, only after that they can place good trader's in short term time frame's or in scalping trading strategy. Short term and long term time frames analysis both will be good to get best trading opportunities in many short term time frames.
    To be candid sir, if the trader is going extra mile to do the trading with multiple time frames I think that scalping is not the next strategy the trader should use. The scalping doe snot even need much time frame to be used. It is very good use the intra-day or the ,long term if the times frame used are many, this would worth the time better.

Trader
    To be candid sir, if the trader is going extra mile to do the trading with multiple time frames I think that scalping is not the next strategy the trader should use. The scalping doe snot even need much time frame to be used. It is very good use the intra-day or the ,long term if the times frame used are many, this would worth the time better.
    Scalping trading strategy is not using the more and multiple trading time frame. Scalping trading strategy is suitable for less time fram just like 5 minutes chart, 15 minutes chart and also can be use on the 1 hour chart. Scalping trading strategy look for small pip but aggressive trading.

preparing of my strategy in the future on having with the confirmation of signals from the work on focusing of the drawing on returns with the different timeframes as those to helps on secure as referring the better on precise with the option on haunting of the good pips with the given range on focus with the chart on having with the evaluation.

Banned
    To be candid , using the multiple time frames s very good for traders, it extends the good will of trader to the trading strategy they use. There are many good use of time frame, it can make traders trade lesser than the older times they are doing trading without purpose, they can make money with little trades than making too many unreasonable trades.

Page 7 of 243 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast