The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading - Page 53
Page 53 of 243 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading

Banned
    The issue of the multiple time frame is totally depending on the trader in question, they are the ones that will determine if it is good for them or not. And for me, i have determined that i the the best way to trade for me. I have seen that if i use a multiple time frame to trade, i am working with better decision getting, and the decision i have is clearer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    The issue of the multiple time frame is totally depending on the trader in question, they are the ones that will determine if it is good for them or not. And for me, i have determined that i the the best way to trade for me. I have seen that if i use a multiple time frame to trade, i am working with better decision getting, and the decision i have is clearer.
    Yes, the trader is the pilot of their work in the market, they will be the one to day this or that style of trading is good for them or not. But I am sure that the multiple timeframes are good for trading, this can make sure that the trader is having a clearer trading analysis that will bring about their success in an adequate way of plan.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Our decision for everything will come favorable for us only when behind this we have good learning and good knowledge about trade we always have to increase our experience and learning so in this way we can make good trade and we get effective results as well , we have to work with open minded there is no regret remaining for us .

Banned
    In essence the time frame a trader has to make use of will essentially help them make sure they be able to earn money from the market. Multiple time frame are good as so long as you make good use of it in making the best analysis you can make, Because for us to make that money we have to be able to look into the market and make the essential analysis.

Yes consideration of several time frames when making analysis in the forex market can be very helpful, this is because you get to see and understand what is happening on all the various time frames and this can help you developed the right market perception since your views of the market is not limited to any particular time frame but a logical comparison of all the various time frames.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes, the trader is the pilot of their work in the market, they will be the one to day this or that style of trading is good for them or not. But I am sure that the multiple timeframes are good for trading, this can make sure that the trader is having a clearer trading analysis that will bring about their success in an adequate way of plan.
    trading with use multi time frames will give us the chances to analyze the market condition and see it clearly, and so we get good trading ideas where we can make decision with good precision, because the multi time frames have own function and actually traders need to know them with well and how to work with combine them to analyze the market,
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Yes consideration of several time frames when making analysis in the forex market can be very helpful, this is because you get to see and understand what is happening on all the various time frames and this can help you developed the right market perception since your views of the market is not limited to any particular time frame but a logical comparison of all the various time frames.
    yes, because they have different function, and so we need to learn them with well, with them, we can read and analyze the market clearly and nearly adn so we know for what the thing should be done with it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    It is not what traders can boycott, they will need time frames, it now depends on how best the trader understands and use their own time frames. I have much knowledge about the market, and I know that the timeframes use is as good as having a trading strategies too, it has to be done with utmost focus for the trader to make tangible analysis with it.
    Last edited by cozard007; 08-28-2017 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is not what traders can boycott, the will need time frames, it now depends on how best the trader understands and use their own time frames. I have much knowledge about the market, and I know that the timeframes use is as good as having a trading strategies too, it has to be done with utmost focus for the trader to make tangible analysis with it.
    Yes, traders will not avoid the time frame, it is one of the crucial thing that traders will need for their analysis, and that will make traders to be stronger in the way they are working and getting a good result in the market. The use of many time frames together gives traders better signal on what they want to do in the market.

Banned
    The need to know how to make the use of the time frame when it comes to trading is important, time frames are tells thus the movement of the market, so therefore you might find it hard understanding the trend on just one time frame so the use of multiple time frame could really help you see the market clearly.

Trader
    Here I will show you something about the advance of the forex trading online in using the more trading timeframe in forex account. I start with the pair of the GBPUSD and then I used to use the daily trading timeframe in this chart. You will understand the scenario in forex trading

Le us smaller to 1 hourly chart and then trader will use the larger amount of the money to sell, because our major pair is on trending down. When the smaller timeframe is on the bullish area, it is time to sell

Page 53 of 243 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast