The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading - Page 3
Page 3 of 243 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading

The traders should understand how to use the multiple time frames in their strategy.As they can see the main trading strategy on daily time frame and then shift to 4 hour time frame and see how the price is behaving on that lower time frame so according to that enter the trade.That is called the time frame magnification.You have to see main price trend on bigger time frame and see the price action on lower time frame to confirm the early trade entry also to exit the trade in profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Multiple time frame is also a good idea for trading in Forex market.trader must know what actually the price behaves when the multiple time frame is done.the trader must know the market trend with the long term time frame and the price action in short term time frame to get success in Forex market.i also like to do change the time frame from daily to 4 hr which help me lot know about the market trend and price action.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    One thing I first understood in this market trading is how traders will work for successful trading on higher time frames. But traders should not limit his trading analysis to that. He can do the trading based on good trading comparison of the different times frames, even down to the lower time frames, it helps better in giving qualitative trading analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    we can use our multiple time frames in our own strategy if we do not have any strategy then we can not find any mistake and this is our own filmization.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    At first we need to understand the all time frame. then we need to watch daily time frame for our proper support or resistance area. If it is in support then I follow the support of H1 time frame. If Daily time frame and H1 time frame have a good support and resistance then I place my trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    At first we need too understand the movements of all time frame. i think M15 is the best time frame for our scalping. We must need to trade according to bigger time frame. Suppose from daily time frame if we see support so we need to trade all buy in M15 support. We can earn much profit with this system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 14
    yes i do agree with you friend that. selecting time frame is the best way of trading for getting the best trading result. i think that a trader should use the D1 time frame for long time trading and for short time the other lower time. D1 is the best time for me because i am long time trader. it seems to me that it gives me the right decision.

yes this is correct that time frame selecting is the great strategy for all. because by it a trader can get the single of when he should induce into trading and when he/she will out.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This is a good trading point that I discovered by myself. I use all the time frame sin the market to spot out the best trading direction I can take. this is certainly better that using just a trading time frame that could be mere retracement of the over all context of the market. This is why traders should be careful in this regard, they are better of with multiple time frames.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    even I myself also use all the available time frame on the chart for my doing this trade analysis so that the analysis we are able to do well in this trade then this will enable us to be much better in the trade and will be able to make me have a trade will be able to get a signal that the market is more qualified to enter the market
    basically multiple time frame analysis help to understand where the trend of the market might be when dong this business,trading is all about proper analysis on the market when trading and the kinda understanding we are having matters,if our analysis is right when trading we are bound to make something in this business when trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    basically multiple time frame analysis help to understand where the trend of the market might be when dong this business,trading is all about proper analysis on the market when trading and the kinda understanding we are having matters,if our analysis is right when trading we are bound to make something in this business when trading
    hm, yup I think it is like that, dear. see the time frame of the large to small to determine price action is good in my opinion, saw a large time frame will determine price objectives in the broader picture, determine the price action in a small time frame is to learn faster.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    well, no doubt for it, and although i am a scalper, i pay attention for all time frames, they have their own function which is needed by us to know the market with deeply, with them, we will know the time to enter the market and exit from it and do trading safely because follow the trend

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 243 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast