The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 243 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading

The traders should understand how to use the multiple time frames in their strategy.As they can see the main trading strategy on daily time frame and then shift to 4 hour time frame and see how the price is behaving on that lower time frame so according to that enter the trade.That is called the time frame magnification.You have to see main price trend on bigger time frame and see the price action on lower time frame to confirm the early trade entry also to exit the trade in profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    the importance of using multiple time frame is through this trader can know how the trend changes in short time frame and in the long time frame but not only that trader will also be knowing that at which time frame they should enter the market and at what time frame they should exit the market to retain there profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by aa1 View Post
    the importance of using multiple time frame is through this trader can know how the trend changes in short time frame and in the long time frame but not only that trader will also be knowing that at which time frame they should enter the market and at what time frame they should exit the market to retain there profit.
    Through trading with many styles the traders could develop the way like that to know the condition and many things about forex trading which is risky but profitable in the market with many comprehension in decision taking at that time for sure making more earning.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    the importance of using multiple time frame in trading is that trader will be able to now the behavior of prices in different time frame and accordingly trader can enter the market for trading and to get the maximum benefits from it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by vipuldevkar View Post
    The traders should understand how to use the multiple time frames in their strategy.As they can see the main trading strategy on daily time frame and then shift to 4 hour time frame and see how the price is behaving on that lower time frame so according to that enter the trade.That is called the time frame magnification.You have to see main price trend on bigger time frame and see the price action on lower time frame to confirm the early trade entry also to exit the trade in profit.
    well i agree with you for lower time frame trader there can use the daily chart but personally and according to my trading pattern i make use of monthly weekly and daily, i make use of 3 time frame and combine them together to maximize profit,i can only place a trade for a month and make more than 50% of investment i dont have to sit with the pc all day

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    well i agree with you for lower time frame trader there can use the daily chart but personally and according to my trading pattern i make use of monthly weekly and daily, i make use of 3 time frame and combine them together to maximize profit,i can only place a trade for a month and make more than 50% of investment i dont have to sit with the pc all day
    You could develop good trading point on the market because there are some conditions which are not understandable by me on the trading,according to me,i could see everything now changing to the better situation for sure the traders need more planning for gaining some additional information for trading in forex market which is suitable for their trading system.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Yeah, it is proper and correct for a trader to make use of multiple time-frames when making technical analysis. The bigger time-frame is where the trader locates the major market trend and plan longterm trades while the smaller frames are used for making shortterm trades.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]i use all time frames for trading forex and although my basic is short terms or scalping, and i knew that all time frames are useful and will give me more information about the market, they have their own function and of course traders need to know it, no matter who they are,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    the multiple time frame for analysis is sometimes okay but not all the time. I have used 2 hours to perform my analysis and enter a trade only later to be distracted by 1 hour time frame which made me scared and I exited the trade in loss at the end if I have stick to the 2 hours time frame, my trade would have been profitable. Sometimes it is good not to look too many time frames to avoid confusion.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    Yeah, it is proper and correct for a trader to make use of multiple time-frames when making technical analysis. The bigger time-frame is where the trader locates the major market trend and plan longterm trades while the smaller frames are used for making shortterm trades.
    that is true and one can even use the higher time frame as target and the good thing about doing that is that it make trading less stressful,though it will require that one need to be highly patient with the market when trading,multiple time frame analysis is very good especially if we are making use of technical analysis alone when trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    that is true and one can even use the higher time frame as target and the good thing about doing that is that it make trading less stressful,though it will require that one need to be highly patient with the market when trading,multiple time frame analysis is very good especially if we are making use of technical analysis alone when trading
    even I myself also use all the available time frame on the chart for my doing this trade analysis so that the analysis we are able to do well in this trade then this will enable us to be much better in the trade and will be able to make me have a trade will be able to get a signal that the market is more qualified to enter the market

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 243 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast