The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading - Page 103
Page 103 of 243 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2422

Thread: The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ORACLE OF GOD View Post
    I think that any trader who understood the forex terrain will accept the use of the multiple time frames for market analysis because this is the only way we can know the right position of the market . There are times when we look at the maret from the angle of just one time frame, we get a different picture from when we look at it from another time frame and this to tel us that all the time frames do not always present the same picture of the market at the same time, but when we look at them from different time frames from the higher to the lower , it sil become clearer the true position of the market.
    No one can ignore the importance of the use of multiple time frames in our trading which is really important thing for all traders. If we are use multiple time frame in our trading then we can make easily high earning from this market. Every time frame is give us the direction of this market which is really important part of our success in this business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    No one can ignore the importance of the use of multiple time frames in our trading which is really important thing for all traders. If we are use multiple time frame in our trading then we can make easily high earning from this market. Every time frame is give us the direction of this market which is really important part of our success in this business.
    I agree and it is the best way to work for multiple time frame in trading like on news time we have to use other time frame and for technical trade we have to focus on other kind of time frame we will chose according to the management and according to the learning we will get success , it would be very simple and more effective for work always for trader it is the best experience to use right management in trading for the sake of better trade results .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alizahid View Post
    I agree and it is the best way to work for multiple time frame in trading like on news time we have to use other time frame and for technical trade we have to focus on other kind of time frame we will chose according to the management and according to the learning we will get success , it would be very simple and more effective for work always for trader it is the best experience to use right management in trading for the sake of better trade results .
    All the time frame are not suitable always we should take decision with current market movement because may be our strategy is not supportive well so a trader if have a good learning and a better trade system so it will give good trade results and also add more quality in our trading for success and for better trading .

Trader
    To have a better understanding about market condition is to make use of the multiple time frames starting from the highest time frame which is the monthly down to the lowest and the picture of the market comes out in a clearer way, but of all the time frames, the H4 is the most outstanding for proper understanding and for perfect and effective trading result. If you understood the H4 time frames very well, you will hardly lose to the market or at least you will have a higher positive trades than the negative ones , but it is a time frame for those who are mature and patient at the same time because most of the time you will have to wait for a long time to have a good market set up on it, but it is the most rewarding if we can have the patience, it will keep you away from jumping in and jumping out of the market most time. ss.jpg

Banned
    Traders must need to use the multiple time frame in our trading because we can find the real market trend only when we are see this market in different time frames. In this way we can make easily the high earning from this market. I always use the more then one time frame which is really helpful for us to find the real market trend and then we can make easily high earning from our every trade easily.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by runso100 View Post
    Traders must need to use the multiple time frame in our trading because we can find the real market trend only when we are see this market in different time frames. In this way we can make easily the high earning from this market. I always use the more then one time frame which is really helpful for us to find the real market trend and then we can make easily high earning from our every trade easily.
    if you want to trade trend, you can use singly the H4 or Daily charts or multiple timeframes it just depends on your decision. You have to use the time frames with good quality I mean know in deep what you are using and which strategy. Trading quality does not increase by itself you have to increase it with your efforts.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    if you want to trade trend, you can use singly the H4 or Daily charts or multiple timeframes it just depends on your decision. You have to use the time frames with good quality I mean know in deep what you are using and which strategy. Trading quality does not increase by itself you have to increase it with your efforts.
    I don't think you can because the 4 hour time frame is not the right time frame to know the trend. From my experience, I will instead make use of the daily time frame to know the trend and then use the 4 hour time frame to continue the trend trading from the daily chart. That is how I have been able to learn and know how to trade in the market. Using multiple trading time frame ain't simple, though I am learning a strategy that is based on just daily time frame.

Trader
    Time frame is such an important aspect of the business of the forex market and it is so important that if a trader does not know how to make use of the market time frames, it will be pretty difficult to make good market analysis and discover the right trend of the market.There are traders who uses the lower time frame to trade the market and they are mostly short term traders and there are traders who base their trading on the higher time frames such as the daily , or the weekly or the monthly and they are called long term traders, these one has the capacity to leave their trades open for a very long time because they trade the market with so much money and such traders are not easily affected with the market risk of each day.

Trader
    Time frame are most important part of this business which are really helpful for traders to get the high earning from this market. If we are use only one time frame then we will never find the original market trend. If we want earning and trade according to the market trend then we must need to use multiple time frames and specially the higher time frame to watch the market then its become easy for us to find market trend and good trades.

Just the need for it is to be able to see the market price and movement in a much better way. Using the time frame in trading is the way to know the movement of the market. Like for instance, we can use the candles in different times to know actually what the trend in the market is all about. That is how a trader gets to be able to succeed and be profitable.

Page 103 of 243 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast