The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading
Page 1 of 186 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading

The traders should understand how to use the multiple time frames in their strategy.As they can see the main trading strategy on daily time frame and then shift to 4 hour time frame and see how the price is behaving on that lower time frame so according to that enter the trade.That is called the time frame magnification.You have to see main price trend on bigger time frame and see the price action on lower time frame to confirm the early trade entry also to exit the trade in profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah sir I am agree with you many traders don't know about that they just like to do trade only within one time frame but its very necessary to know about the market trend situation for that long term time frames are good rather than short term time frames I also like to check always long term chart to confirm the market trend before entering in the market within H1 time frame trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ms]Many traders prefer to use more than one frame of the analysis, but must work on the frame half-hour, and take four hours Frame confirmation of your transaction to ensure that it's going in the right direction, and should not be the opposite, and must ensure that your transaction through a large frame and is not small.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I agree with this point that multiple time frame is very important to understand better market condition and trend. I am also trying to use M5, M15, M30 and H4 time frame to make better market analysis. With the target of H4 time frame I am taking help from M5 and M15 time frame to put any option. Through this way I am getting better result now than the past days.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It has being long that I know how to trade forex, but I lost many times just because I was using just a single time frame for my trading works. This is why I know that it is better if at least 3 different time frame agrees together before you enter the trader. it is helping me till this day, and it is better with trend trading systems.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    It has being lengthy It my spouse and i realize How to trade forex, but my partner and i lost a lot of times simply since we \'m applying simply a sole night out intended for MY PERSONAL trading works. That is why we know That This really is much better regardless of whether at least only two some other date agrees together previous people enter ones trader. That is helping me till your day, AND ALSO This can be far better with trend trading systems.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by doublecash View Post
    My business is agree with an individual numerous dealers don't know about this these people just like to accomplish industry merely within once framework but their incredibly essential to be familiar with this market trend predicament to the long lasting moment support frames tend to be excellent rather than short-run moment support frames We in addition love to examine always long lasting graph and or chart to ensure this market trend just before coming into already in the market within H1 time frame dealing.
    You do good thing when you deal with many people to comply with the rule set for your account,the industry grows so fast for you,it doesn't allow multiple mistake done with xx trading which is forbidden for you,it is your sins which you need to pay for that whole life.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The importance of the multiple time frame used in forex trading is that time frame like 15 min and 1 hour is well best suited with forex trading platforms to gain smart profits in forex trading systems. so the market trend will be accomplished with time frames with long movements of pips with short run moment of the supported frames with essential effort of the trading strategy method of the system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamal Waly View Post
    [lang=ms]Many traders prefer to use more than one frame of the analysis, but must work on the frame half-hour, and take four hours Frame confirmation of your transaction to ensure that it's going in the right direction, and should not be the opposite, and must ensure that your transaction through a large frame and is not small.[/lang]
    It will make us have better analysis if we use multi time frame like this because I'm sure all of the time frame are related each other. Remember if big time frame was made from several small time frame. For an example 4 candles of m15 will build 1 H1 candle. If we spend more time to compare them first then we will be confident while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Many traders prefer to use multiple frame of the analysis, but will have to work on the body 30 minutes, and take 4 hours Frame confirmation of your transaction to make certain that it's getting in the best path, and should no longer be the other, and should be sure that your transaction through a big body and isn't small.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 186 123451151101 ... LastLast