Installing of EA in mt4 (explanation) - Page 9
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing of EA in mt4 (explanation)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431

Installing of EA in mt4 (explanation)

Installation of the Robot or EA ( Explanation)
    Here are steps by following them you may can install a EA(expert advisor) or Robot.
    1. This is very important that your trading charting software means , mt4 should not be open, it should need to be close state , if it's open first you do have to close it , by dragging the mouse cursor to X or simply a command Alt+F4 .

2. Now Copy the files of the Robot or expert advisor which usually in ex4 or mq4 extension by right click of the mouse copy or command Ctrl+C by selection mouse or moving arrows of keyboard that file , after copying file , go where you have installed the mt4, by default you can see your file like this way
    C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex\experts

3. using the exper advisor , having the custom based indicator then ,meta trader would have not that indicators for EA then you also have to copy the files into the
    indicators folder as well like this way
    C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex\experts\indicators

4. Now you should open the mt4 after copying the files

5. Below the tools bar , market watch and below it Navigator Box ,if you don't see it then simply give command Ctrl+N , it will be there , then slight where Expert advisors written , it would has + sign click on , many file would be opened, select that file name which you have copied into mt4 ,as you will press the right click via mouse option appear attach to the chart , click on it

6. After Attach to the chart , a box appear in your mt4 window, now you can order the EA to do the automatic trading for you , by giving the check sign on
    "Allow Live Trading" and click on "OK".

7. Now almost every thing is okay , remaining step is like on and of, After doing step number six on meta trader Tool bar , you will see the " Expert Advisor" option , click on it , as you do it its color change to red to green and your EA will start working.

8. To make sure that rather your EA is working mean to ensure it's on , so at the chart from right side to up , if there is face with smile means and if not a smiling face or X sign,mean EA is not on yet .

9. Finally you should restart the mt4 , just like we usually do when we install any software to ensure its works perfectly , because some time EA is on but did not takes any trader , so close mt4 as i described above do not change any setting while doing this.
    10. Now you should wait so your EA can catch trades according to the programming !

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-21-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    We can choose robot trading as a substitute in forex many traders have not much time for trading because a trader can't spend all the time in his trading a full time trader can do that but if a person is doing job or any other work and don't have enough time for trading then for them EA is a better choice for trading
    You're right, we can use a robot if we do not have full time for trading activities. Do not choose which one is best between manual trading or automated trading (EA). Because it is not to be chosen, but to take advantage. If you have plenty of time for trading activities, you might be comfortable with manual trading. But if you do not have time for trading activities, robot is one solution for you. That's it.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i get some good information and I have 2 ea Android but it works very slow, and in this way I think EA trading robot is not good and manul trading is very nice.

- - - Updated - - -

i get some good information and I have 2 ea Android but it works very slow, and in this way I think EA trading robot is not good and manual trading is very nice.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Don't forget to use a very good setting when you use a EA for trading I never like to use EA they are not good for trading but if you get a very good EA from anybody then I will suggest to check its draw down also that will be good for your trading but try to learn manually also manual trading is also good for all

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    this pictures will show what you do in this step and in market many ways can help you dear and if you know about this steps good i think its help you dear
    and many ways i think its help you about mt4 and every ways i think its help you dear and can give you what you want in market and its many
    can help you dear in market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think its a very good post for that trader who like to trade with EA in forex. We can choose robot trading as a substitute in forex many traders have not much time for trading because a trader can't spend all the time in his trading. So this type forex traders can use Expert Adviser (EA) for trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I have some expert advice for novice traders use a quick profit, but the profit of any trader is not the best way would be nice to think that you can. I hope you can learn from your mistakes, and so is useful for any beginner trader, trading mistakes to improve the environment in our very helpful information, I prefer to deal directly with the currency.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by nazmul23 View Post
    I have some expert advice for novice traders use a quick profit, but the profit of any trader is not the best way would be nice to think that you can. I hope you can learn from your mistakes, and so is useful for any beginner trader, trading mistakes to improve the environment in our very helpful information, I prefer to deal directly with the currency.
    Si, attemtissimi, dai. Saro' molto interessante al riguardo un robot nuovo, anche se guadagna molto poco. Ma importante che da' dei profitti costanti nel tempo e sui vari situazioni del mercato. Ho visto dei robot diversi, ma finisce loro capacita' quando il mercato fa' la "caccia allo stop-loss" o la caccia ai robots di trading automatico. Importante di fare profitto costante senza mano umano.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    this is a good tutorial on how to install our robot or EA on our mt4 platform, this very easy we can just follow this tutorial step by step but we have to understand if we miss on step will make our robot will not run, such if we install EA on a wrong place or wrong directories.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by jull View Post
    this is a good tutorial on how to install our robot or EA on our mt4 platform, this very easy we can just follow this tutorial step by step but we have to understand if we miss on step will make our robot will not run, such if we install EA on a wrong place or wrong directories.
    Si, hai raggione. Poi e' necessario a provarlo se lavora dopo l'instalazione. Pero' a provarlo direi sul conto demo. Anche testarlo sul test automatico. Solo se funziona tutto bene sul conto demo, solo dopo derie si puo' passare al conto reale. Ho avuto gia' delle esperienze quando tante volte il EA non riusciva a passare dei momenti imprevisti del mercato. Testatelo per benino prima di metterlo al lavoro.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    one developer instruct me to learn the c++ first to learn the basic command and use of mql programming. mql programming command are quite difficult to read or programmed for a novice person. i think we have to start first with C++ to build a robot.

Not allowed!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast