Installing of EA in mt4 (explanation) - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing of EA in mt4 (explanation)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

Installing of EA in mt4 (explanation)

Installation of the Robot or EA ( Explanation)
    Here are steps by following them you may can install a EA(expert advisor) or Robot.
    1. This is very important that your trading charting software means , mt4 should not be open, it should need to be close state , if it's open first you do have to close it , by dragging the mouse cursor to X or simply a command Alt+F4 .

2. Now Copy the files of the Robot or expert advisor which usually in ex4 or mq4 extension by right click of the mouse copy or command Ctrl+C by selection mouse or moving arrows of keyboard that file , after copying file , go where you have installed the mt4, by default you can see your file like this way
    C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex\experts

3. using the exper advisor , having the custom based indicator then ,meta trader would have not that indicators for EA then you also have to copy the files into the
    indicators folder as well like this way
    C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex\experts\indicators

4. Now you should open the mt4 after copying the files

5. Below the tools bar , market watch and below it Navigator Box ,if you don't see it then simply give command Ctrl+N , it will be there , then slight where Expert advisors written , it would has + sign click on , many file would be opened, select that file name which you have copied into mt4 ,as you will press the right click via mouse option appear attach to the chart , click on it

6. After Attach to the chart , a box appear in your mt4 window, now you can order the EA to do the automatic trading for you , by giving the check sign on
    "Allow Live Trading" and click on "OK".

7. Now almost every thing is okay , remaining step is like on and of, After doing step number six on meta trader Tool bar , you will see the " Expert Advisor" option , click on it , as you do it its color change to red to green and your EA will start working.

8. To make sure that rather your EA is working mean to ensure it's on , so at the chart from right side to up , if there is face with smile means and if not a smiling face or X sign,mean EA is not on yet .

9. Finally you should restart the mt4 , just like we usually do when we install any software to ensure its works perfectly , because some time EA is on but did not takes any trader , so close mt4 as i described above do not change any setting while doing this.
    10. Now you should wait so your EA can catch trades according to the programming !

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-21-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    well brother, this is very simple . at first download your EA ( Expert adviser ) and after then copy it ,and go to my computer and open C drive and open program file and open roboforex mt4 platform and open expert and past your EA . and after completing this step refresh your computer and open your mt4 platform and open your EA from navigator from expert adviser. and modify it easily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Using robot into currency trade is considered as a good option but I think, A trader should know about the trading in Forex by himself first before using robot in it. Because doing good with robot is mostly depend on doing good with self techniques.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Dear Gamer, I have installed an EA to my MT4 in demo account. Thanks for giving this useful information. I never use EA because I trade manually, but I'm interested to use EA. Honestly, I have so many questions to ask since this is my first time of using EA.
    1. When EA open and exit the position?
    2. As a good trader, we depends on 2 analysis, they are fundamental and technical. Which one EA use?
    3. Does EA continue to carry out orders without certain limitations or we can limit the number of orders?
    4. Does EA has risk management like putting stop loss to minimize the loss and take profit to maximize the profit?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Dear Gamer, I have installed an EA to my MT4 in demo account. Thanks for giving this useful information. I never use EA because I trade manually, but I'm interested to use EA. Honestly, I have so many questions to ask since this is my first time of using EA.
    1. When EA open and exit the position?
    2. As a good trader, we depends on 2 analysis, they are fundamental and technical. Which one EA use?
    3. Does EA continue to carry out orders without certain limitations or we can limit the number of orders?
    4. Does EA has risk management like putting stop loss to minimize the loss and take profit to maximize the profit?
    Let me answer your question
    1. EA will open and exit the position depend on our setting. Whether we use indicator or not, so the EA will always follow our setting, and the strategy which we input in it
    2. Many EA use technical only
    3. we can limit the number of order if the EA have that setting
    4. Yes, if the EA has it. Each EA is different. If we want the EA has stop loss, then we must put the stop loss in the EA

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    Thank you for this good information to learn us how to work with this function in the meta trade 4 but I don't think I will use this function and provide me to success because I can use a good strategy to get a wright decision to enter the market to success

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Very good information about the installation of EA in metatrader , can any one please share a good EA for trading becasue i use many EAs in my trading an i got losses all the time so any one have good working EA can share with me,.,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by star27 View Post
    Very good information about the installation of EA in metatrader , can any one please share a good EA for trading becasue i use many EAs in my trading an i got losses all the time so any one have good working EA can share with me,.,
    About EA you may can find many at places but what to do about it ! can you believe at them
    do you have your own trading strategy ! and if yes then probably i will suggest that create your own and test it first the demo and let's see it
    i may can share but i don't want later you say mod i loss due to you, i hope you understand what i mean.
    we all are learning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Let me answer your question
    1. EA will open and exit the position depend on our setting. Whether we use indicator or not, so the EA will always follow our setting, and the strategy which we input in it
    2. Many EA use technical only
    3. we can limit the number of order if the EA have that setting
    4. Yes, if the EA has it. Each EA is different. If we want the EA has stop loss, then we must put the stop loss in the EA
    Thank you very much, sir for your perfect explanation. Thanks to you because I finally know about EA more details. I would like to use EA but I don't know how to create one for my strategy. I had once read some books about EA and how to make one with our own settings but I still don't get it how. I'm not good at programming so this is hard for me. Unless there is already customized EA shared in here so I can use it without proper settings anymore.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    I think use of EA(expert advisors) is so essential for trader,because of determining future market pattern and quick close all opened trades in order to minimize loss with in a click is most effective criteria of EA.it is most essential to know the installation process of EA perfectly. your step by step installation process will help novice trader. mainly it is done through the help of robotic programmer. besides EA some manual data must in put to conduct any trade such as volume .01 or .04 or .08, .1 and so on according to your money management policy ,so before start you should practice on demo account perfectly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Its Really very good information for me i have found this lots of days thanks

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast