Installing of EA in mt4 (explanation)
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing of EA in mt4 (explanation)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Installing of EA in mt4 (explanation)

Installation of the Robot or EA ( Explanation)
    Here are steps by following them you may can install a EA(expert advisor) or Robot.
    1. This is very important that your trading charting software means , mt4 should not be open, it should need to be close state , if it's open first you do have to close it , by dragging the mouse cursor to X or simply a command Alt+F4 .

2. Now Copy the files of the Robot or expert advisor which usually in ex4 or mq4 extension by right click of the mouse copy or command Ctrl+C by selection mouse or moving arrows of keyboard that file , after copying file , go where you have installed the mt4, by default you can see your file like this way
    C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex\experts

3. using the exper advisor , having the custom based indicator then ,meta trader would have not that indicators for EA then you also have to copy the files into the
    indicators folder as well like this way
    C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex\experts\indicators

4. Now you should open the mt4 after copying the files

5. Below the tools bar , market watch and below it Navigator Box ,if you don't see it then simply give command Ctrl+N , it will be there , then slight where Expert advisors written , it would has + sign click on , many file would be opened, select that file name which you have copied into mt4 ,as you will press the right click via mouse option appear attach to the chart , click on it

6. After Attach to the chart , a box appear in your mt4 window, now you can order the EA to do the automatic trading for you , by giving the check sign on
    "Allow Live Trading" and click on "OK".

7. Now almost every thing is okay , remaining step is like on and of, After doing step number six on meta trader Tool bar , you will see the " Expert Advisor" option , click on it , as you do it its color change to red to green and your EA will start working.

8. To make sure that rather your EA is working mean to ensure it's on , so at the chart from right side to up , if there is face with smile means and if not a smiling face or X sign,mean EA is not on yet .

9. Finally you should restart the mt4 , just like we usually do when we install any software to ensure its works perfectly , because some time EA is on but did not takes any trader , so close mt4 as i described above do not change any setting while doing this.
    10. Now you should wait so your EA can catch trades according to the programming !

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-21-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Nice Job. Please explain me so clear and smooth. Any one can easily understand Installing of EA in mt4.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by technosmartbd View Post
    Nice Job. Please explain me so clear and smooth. Any one can easily understand Installing of EA in mt4.
    Do you have any more question regarding installing EA, if you do have a question then let us know, we would like to answer you ASAP. We have already explain in detail, step by step that how you may can install EA

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    thanks so much i think trading manually is so useful and so safe for any beginner trader to not to have a margin call so we must trading depending on our skills . i used many expert but i had many margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    this is very good information that you sahre and i get some good information and i have 2 ea robot but it working is very slow and that way i think ea robot trading is not good and manul trading is very nice .manual trading we can earn very goof money and also control forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    9. Finally you should restart the mt4 , just like we usually do when we install any software to ensure its works perfectly , because some time EA is on but did not takes any trader , so close mt4 as i described above do not change any setting while doing this.
    This step which I never do, but I have never experienced any problems, maybe you're right we should restart mt4 to optimize performance or avoid errors and bugs.I never thought about that before.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by tanoli777 View Post
    this is very good information that you sahre and i get some good information and i have 2 ea robot but it working is very slow and that way i think ea robot trading is not good and manul trading is very nice .manual trading we can earn very goof money and also control forex trading
    Yes its correct, with manual trading we can step by step learning how market movement, how much pairs volatile and soon. But in other hand, Expert Advisor can really usefull too. Example is if we have a couple trading account, im not sure that you will trade manually all those account. Try to focus on 1-2 account, then let the Expert Advisor handle the others, just make sure you use a good Expert Advisor that match with your trading style.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think using any Expert Advisors will be good for any beginner trader to make a quick profits but i will not the best way to make profits for any trader . i prefer to trading Forex manually and it will be so useful for any beginner trader because you will learn from your mistakes and it learning from your mistakes will be useful to improve your trading experience .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    this is the very good information about the ea installation because some new user do not know hoe can they install the ea in MT4 or MT5 terminal so i hope many user get the good information from this thread and they also make the easy ea installation . i also get the some information from this thread .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    Don't forget another rule about installing/activate EA.

Sometime EA need to be run manually, which mean we can not let EA run full automatic, because for after sometime, EA could make wrong OP, and will make our trade loss.

So, in step number 6 above,, we can change "Long & Short Position" into only 'Only Long' or 'Only Short'.
    If we set as "Only Long" then EA will only make buying order.... Same as "Only Short", then EA will make Sell order only.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast