Results 2,451 to 2,457 of 2457

Thread: Guidebook for trader begginers

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

Guidebook for trader begginers

Dear trader begginers!

By this branch we open category, which will be called "Guidebook for trader begginers" Here we will try to cover briefly and concisely all the issues related to trading, which you should pay attention to before you open an account. This column is intended for those who have not experienced the financial markets and stock trading, but has an interest in this type of activity.

Information materials will be arranged in the format of questions and answers.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    when we learn here when we learn from loss its way to earn and its way to get some good orders, actually beginners cannot get success if we do not have proper planning so work hard and be patient, mistakes can ruin us just if we have not experience and not learning from it, when we do not learn we can lose and can repeat mistakes, so never be that one
    Even for traders who's been trading for years, success may still far from them because it's a difficult task to achieve and may take more efforts to do. Getting it done within short period of time isn't really suitable to be called as success because our result is the only real proof how success we can do in this business. If we can make hundreds or thousands percent of profit from our initial deposit after years of trading, then it'll be worth it as success.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Even for traders who's been trading for years, success may still far from them because it's a difficult task to achieve and may take more efforts to do. Getting it done within short period of time isn't really suitable to be called as success because our result is the only real proof how success we can do in this business. If we can make hundreds or thousands percent of profit from our initial deposit after years of trading, then it'll be worth it as success.
    success can be far if they not learn, so the issue is if we have proper management because if we have management if we have evaluation system then we can learn, if we do not evaluate then we can lose just, so beginners also can earn something well if they learn if any expert is doing well, he can do well just if he have some proper planning, so no matter if we do not have experience we can not survive for long

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    success can be far if they not learn, so the issue is if we have proper management because if we have management if we have evaluation system then we can learn, if we do not evaluate then we can lose just, so beginners also can earn something well if they learn if any expert is doing well, he can do well just if he have some proper planning, so no matter if we do not have experience we can not survive for long
    It is not a matter of "can", success will surely be far from traders that did not learn. Learning will go a long way in making sure that traders are doing the right thing according to what they understand, that is what i know that will make traders to be successful. With the reading of books and training of what we have read on both the demo and real account will make traders to gain more experience to trade the market better.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I could pretend myself to be a successful trader because I've been trading for years in this business. But the real question is, how much experience I've gained through these years of my trading? We can tell how long we're trading and how much profits we can make, but to be sure there's no guarantee that can help us to explain how to be a success unless there are big experience we have inside our head. Beginners still far from this ideals and they need to return to their basic learning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    I could pretend myself to be a successful trader because I've been trading for years in this business. But the real question is, how much experience I've gained through these years of my trading?
    this is really important, actually the issue is our experience if we have done proper experience we can earn something well, in trading our analysis and strategy is everything, so make sure you know how to be successful, if you want to check how much experience you have, you can just do it on demo and check about pips, if you are earning big pips its good if you are earning less pips or losing pips its time to improve self

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    this is really important, actually the issue is our experience if we have done proper experience we can earn something well, in trading our analysis and strategy is everything, so make sure you know how to be successful, if you want to check how much experience you have, you can just do it on demo and check about pips, if you are earning big pips its good if you are earning less pips or losing pips its time to improve self
    I said so because time doesn't really represent who we are and what we have. It's all about real proofs we got inside our trading history and see our long term performance. When the result is increasingly positive in long time, then we can call it a successful trading which make us as a successful trader. It must be expressed through trader's own psychology because the more experiences they have, the more humble they'll behave to other traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Experience is not what we can take lightly, the forex traders who are not experienced will never get it easily done in forex field. Experience will go a long way in making sure that we are trading well, it is what will guide us to always trade correctly and make income too. Another thing is that forex traders can be doing well if those traders are first reading books and using the demo account to practice them for better understanding.

Not allowed!

Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246