Page 3 of 246 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Guidebook for trader begginers

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

Guidebook for trader begginers

Dear trader begginers!

By this branch we open category, which will be called "Guidebook for trader begginers" Here we will try to cover briefly and concisely all the issues related to trading, which you should pay attention to before you open an account. This column is intended for those who have not experienced the financial markets and stock trading, but has an interest in this type of activity.

Information materials will be arranged in the format of questions and answers.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    thanks Robo forex for giving us such a useful information and i believe that these Guidebooks are not only for beginner but expert can also get equal benefit from it. and we should not consider our self an expert we have to get knowledge from where ever and what ever source. my suggestion for beginner's that dont consider your self a master after even enough knowledge always consider yourself a student.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    I have though got some experience in forex trading and in stock trading as well, but have some unresolved questions. Can expert explain us - Is it possible to lose more than we invested? I mean if we have open positions and market open with gap and we get losses more than our capital invested, can broker ask to repay the negative balance or we are safe and will never lose more than what we deposited already.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    Question 1.What is the financial market?

Financial market - is an organized space where are supply and demand (buyers and sellers) to certain financial assets, which are freely traded here: lending resource (money - traded on the interbank market), debt instruments (government or corporate bonds), equities (stock market), commodities (derivatives (futures) market -) and currency (Forex Market).

From the above we are interested in the stock market, derivatives market, the Forex market and the debt market. There are lots of profit opportunities for investors and traders.
    I think demand ans supply is part of all business. without demand ans supply is not possible to keep continue any business. As a trading business forex is big financial market which have a big number of trader. and movement of every trader are creating demand ans supply which is life of a market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    In Forex trading books helps us to learn about the basic of Forex trading.if you can learn about Forex than it is easy for you to get success in this market.so learning is the most important in Forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed Mehdi Zaman View Post
    I think demand ans supply is part of all business. without demand ans supply is not possible to keep continue any business. As a trading business forex is big financial market which have a big number of trader. and movement of every trader are creating demand ans supply which is life of a market.
    Well of course those are buyers and sellers which make the market move, There may be various reasons that have effect on traders sentiment, and so there is often imbalance between demand and supply, such situation gives the traders to make faster money without holding the positions for long. If there is good reason to believe that after an hour there shall be lot of gold buyers, a trader will open long positions in gold and when price move up due to demand from investors such positions will change hand from short term traders to long term positions holders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    I think it is above all a good action . It will be very helpful for all kinds of trader . Because Forex trading depends on knowledge . I am almost a newbie so it is very much helpful for me . I can inform that Forex is a online trade .that trade with currencies of different countries . It can be done easily by setting at home . But this depends on trader's skill . But a hug knowledge is essential to be a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    Really I'm very happy to know all this information from the forum and need to take this information and share with my traders friends to can help them in this market and we need a lot of knowledge from the Guidbook to learn more and more from the forum of roboforex broker

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Any traders that are just coming to trade the forex market must firstly accepts the real trading attitude of the market, after this, you must now be saying that you wants to move ahead about the trading, knowing how to trade will be the next, this is where you will learn trading skills, if you do it this way, then you might get it all to say the few.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Some guidelines for a newbie traders:
    1. Learn about Forex properly
    2. More demo account practice
    3. Control greed and emotion
    4. Control greed and emotion
    5. Confidence
    6. Discipline

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    Question 2. How to make money on the financial market?

There are two basic ways to make a profit on the financial market:

1. Buy assets, expecting growth of prices, and then sell at a higher price.
    2. Open a "short position". This means that you borrow from the broker a certain asset, sell it on the market, expect a decrease of its price and then redeem it back and give the broker. The price difference is your profit.
    i think man we there is also (long position) : in financial work but you should know if you want to depends on that work you should have high capital and enter with low lot volume , but i think the advantages from that is dont make you fear and i think the long frame is more respect technical analysis more than the short one ..
    but personally i like the short frame because i like scalping and enter with high lot volume ..

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 246 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast