Page 2 of 246 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Guidebook for trader begginers

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

Guidebook for trader begginers

Dear trader begginers!

By this branch we open category, which will be called "Guidebook for trader begginers" Here we will try to cover briefly and concisely all the issues related to trading, which you should pay attention to before you open an account. This column is intended for those who have not experienced the financial markets and stock trading, but has an interest in this type of activity.

Information materials will be arranged in the format of questions and answers.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    My dear newbies friends only one thing I wana tell you that is practice in demo account don't enter at once in the market of forex with real money without any knowledge and experience because then you can suffer from loss here so it will good to do demo trading at least 6,7 months with your strategies of earning it will surely help you a lot in future

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    My dear newbies friends only one thing I wana tell you that is practice in demo account don't enter at once in the market of forex with real money without any knowledge and experience because then you can suffer from loss here so it will good to do demo trading at least 6,7 months with your strategies of earning it will surely help you a lot in future
    Forex is a risky business and entering into it without learning or practice can lead us to huge financial losses. thus every beginner should first learn properly about Forex and practice well using a demo account before entering into real trading. Demo account allows us to get acquainted with the Forex market without risking our money. We can also test our knowledge and skills before applying them in real trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    I think for the newbies trader are very important that they have study about the forex trading properly and i thin the guide book is very use full where you get the knowledge of the trading, i will suggest you all the trading first you will properly get the knowledge of the trading and then practice in the demo and then you will start the live trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    I think for the newbies trader are very important that they have study about the forex trading properly and i thin the guide book is very use full where you get the knowledge of the trading, i will suggest you all the trading first you will properly get the knowledge of the trading and then practice in the demo and then you will start the live trading.
    Newbie traders are at a greater risk of losing as they do not have trading experience. This is the reason why professional traders advice newbie to first learn and prepare themselves properly before entering into Forex business. Demo account should be used to gain trading experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    The newbie always need the proper guide to start the forex trading as being the newbie they are always confused and and worry how to take the good start in forex trading business and i think there must be some type of specific guide book where they can easily get the good instruction all about the trading business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    The newbie always need the proper guide to start the forex trading as being the newbie they are always confused and and worry how to take the good start in forex trading business and i think there must be some type of specific guide book where they can easily get the good instruction all about the trading business.
    confusion beginners in forex trading is sometimes the same thing so perlua the records for the same question that no one asked the same thing that I think is very, very important, and we as traders are already quite long in forex trading should be taught the beginner order both profit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Thanks RoboForex Trader! You are doing a great job here and fulfilling everything that a moderator should do.
    Thanks a lot on behalf of all other traders, especially newbies. Surely, if they will read it , i guarantee 100% it will help them a lot.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Forex is a risky business and entering into it without learning or practice can lead us to huge financial losses. thus every beginner should first learn properly about Forex and practice well using a demo account before entering into real trading. Demo account allows us to get acquainted with the Forex market without risking our money. We can also test our knowledge and skills before applying them in real trading.
    Learning is very important for Forex traders. learning us to make profit,to reduce our risk and to keep our capital safe in trading. if we trade on chance to gain profit then we are at a high risk of losing our capital. Without good knowledge there would not be any limit to what we can lose in Forex business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The beginner always need the appropriate details to start the Forex working as being the beginner they are always confused,Trial concern allows us to get acquainted with the Forex trading market without risking our money. We can also analyze our capabilities and details before applying them in real working.and many more I comprehend another system, so there are many things you can comprehend.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Every newbie trader should learn perfectly about Forex.. Even first time a trader should not avoid any lesson to learn... he should learn perfectly... For newbie trader my first suggestion to practice on demo account.. cause practice account is most essential for every trader to price for 6 months to 1 years.. Then a trader can be professional and skilled trader In saa Allah...

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 246 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast