Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2457

Thread: Guidebook for trader begginers

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

Guidebook for trader begginers

Dear trader begginers!

By this branch we open category, which will be called "Guidebook for trader begginers" Here we will try to cover briefly and concisely all the issues related to trading, which you should pay attention to before you open an account. This column is intended for those who have not experienced the financial markets and stock trading, but has an interest in this type of activity.

Information materials will be arranged in the format of questions and answers.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Though there will not be enough learning from the demo account but I believe that the demo account will have a lot of impact on the traders life of trading and then when they start making use of the real account they can then apply those approach in trading, whereby being able to handle their trading account adequately.
    demo is enough for us if we use demo for some proper time and if we use demo as real account, so make sure you do demo account practice without demo account we do not have any other way to gain experience if we do real on startup we can lose just, so we need of some proper demo learning for this you can contact to expert also because expert tell us what is good for learning as well

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    demo is enough for us if we use demo for some proper time and if we use demo as real account, so make sure you do demo account practice without demo account we do not have any other way to gain experience if we do real on startup we can lose just, so we need of some proper demo learning for this you can contact to expert also because expert tell us what is good for learning as well
    I've been trading with demo until now in case to kill my spare time while I'm not using my real account. I really like how this business provides such zero risk account to trade with real market movement so before people can actually make money from real market, they can prepare themselves first with learning and gather all ideas until they got what they need.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    I've been trading with demo until now in case to kill my spare time while I'm not using my real account. I really like how this business provides such zero risk account to trade with real market movement so before people can actually make money from real market, they can prepare themselves first with learning and gather all ideas until they got what they need.
    Its great to respect the demo because these is the best account where you can learn a strategy and even get to test it with 0 risks. A trader without a strategy is a gambler and you have to build up on the vital factors like strategies, trading system and risk management. Beginners should not rush to earn but first try to gather all the knowledge for making a good analysis and and trade with good timing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Financial markets is a term that is used generally to describe the entire working environment that involves money exchanging hands, the Forex market is one of the largest financial markets in the world because it has so many people with large investment, this information important only when your major trading strategy is the fundamental analysis, when you want to use technical analysis, the definition of financial markets does not apply.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    The trading business ain't simple, you need to be so much prepared to the business before you can make a good profitable trade in the business. The beginners needs to take the learning seriously and then ensure that they are not such a trader that will only want to make fast money from the market. But the sort of trader that will really learn and build their skills.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    The trading business ain't simple, you need to be so much prepared to the business before you can make a good profitable trade in the business. The beginners needs to take the learning seriously and then ensure that they are not such a trader that will only want to make fast money from the market. But the sort of trader that will really learn and build their skills.
    no business is simple for earning money here we must need to work hard, so if you think with some hard work you can earn this is also wrong. you need to work for long period also becauseit is simple there is no shortcut for earning big except gambling and in gambling we can lose big or all also. so i recommend you to use demo for long period to learn if you learn you can earn some good

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    no business is simple for earning money here we must need to work hard, so if you think with some hard work you can earn this is also wrong. you need to work for long period also becauseit is simple there is no shortcut for earning big except gambling and in gambling we can lose big or all also. so i recommend you to use demo for long period to learn if you learn you can earn some good
    you are right but this is little different in other business, when we do any physical business we invest but cannot lose all like here and in short period. but in this business if we invest big also and uses big lots or become greedy we can earn big or can lose big also, so its on trader earning and losing can be big, we can earn if we have good experience but if we do not have experience then losing will be easy

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    you are right but this is little different in other business, when we do any physical business we invest but cannot lose all like here and in short period. but in this business if we invest big also and uses big lots or become greedy we can earn big or can lose big also, so its on trader earning and losing can be big, we can earn if we have good experience but if we do not have experience then losing will be easy
    With the advancement in technology today one can carry a business on the internet itself and I think Forex is one of them. When beginners are focused on learning, they might not see success very soon, but their journal towards success is smoother with fewer setbacks. And I agree that monotonous learning should be avoided and from beginning we need to have some new or rather breakthrough ideas for trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    With the advancement in technology today one can carry a business on the internet itself and I think Forex is one of them. When beginners are focused on learning, they might not see success very soon, but their journal towards success is smoother with fewer setbacks. And I agree that monotonous learning should be avoided and from beginning we need to have some new or rather breakthrough ideas for trading.
    Forex is a good internet business but the thing is we should trade with strong setups and have a strong plan to guide us. Many times experienced traders also cannot understand why the market is moving up or down and for newbies its a long journey to understand the things. When a trader can become a good student of Forex, he can become a good trader in the future.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Forex is a good internet business but the thing is we should trade with strong setups and have a strong plan to guide us. Many times experienced traders also cannot understand why the market is moving up or down and for newbies its a long journey to understand the things. When a trader can become a good student of Forex, he can become a good trader in the future.
    Any business needs experience and in every business those more skilled make most money and keeping this mind we have to plan our progress in Forex. We can improve and we have to work our best to improve because this is how earning in Forex is ever possible. As a matter of fact reading alone will not be sufficient in Forex business, we need a strong psychology to implement what we read and understand.

Not allowed!

Page 243 of 246 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246 LastLast