Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2457

Thread: Guidebook for trader begginers

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

Guidebook for trader begginers

Dear trader begginers!

By this branch we open category, which will be called "Guidebook for trader begginers" Here we will try to cover briefly and concisely all the issues related to trading, which you should pay attention to before you open an account. This column is intended for those who have not experienced the financial markets and stock trading, but has an interest in this type of activity.

Information materials will be arranged in the format of questions and answers.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    sniper007, beginners can learn but after learning some experts also can lose here because of many things, we can survive just if we have patience, if we have management if we do not have management we can not survive, beginners can learn on demo but on demo account use smaller lot to learn real trade otherwise you can waste time on demo, i am sure people doing this and losing and then they blame market
    Experts also lose money but they have the experience and skills to manage things and ensure that their profits outweigh their losses by a big margin. Experience is very important to come up in any job or business and in trading we need to strengthen our psychology too through our experience. Some beginners learn little and gather some experience and think that they can earn a lot of money in Forex, but that is not possible here, we need lot of competency.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    beginning trader has to be guided to trade the market correctly,but not many of them wants to be guided.they always want to make their own mistakes and learn from it by themselves,i was once like that and it really made me to lose more than i would have lost if i listen to someone who tried to guide me.but anyways it looks like i am more profitable now i learn to trade from my mistakes than taking advice.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    beginning trader has to be guided to trade the market correctly,but not many of them wants to be guided.they always want to make their own mistakes and learn from it by themselves,i was once like that and it really made me to lose more than i would have lost if i listen to someone who tried to guide me.but anyways it looks like i am more profitable now i learn to trade from my mistakes than taking advice.
    It will be a good idea to guide the beginners, that is the faster approach for the new traders to learn how to trade the market. But this is never the only approach, some new traders can learn all by themselves, but this is so slow before the good results can be achieved through that. In any of the method the beginner goes for, he has to just make sure that he trades easily and likewise trade the market with low risk in the beginning times.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Traders should be concerned about how they can follow the right guide that will enable them trade at the best time in forex. Newbies who are on this market to make profits for themselves must understand that the market will not be an easy trade. They should have a plan to follow this market and be guided on the chance to build a better trade. Through learning newbies can understand more about this market and be guided on the best way to trade forex to ensure that profits can be made at the best chances.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    The beginner traders should take the guide and then follow the demo account in their practice after they have read the books about trading, because it is always a different ball game from what the trader has read, but when the trader can take the learning from the demo account seriously, then I think they can eventually become profitable in the business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    The beginner traders should take the guide and then follow the demo account in their practice after they have read the books about trading, because it is always a different ball game from what the trader has read, but when the trader can take the learning from the demo account seriously, then I think they can eventually become profitable in the business.
    struggling is our daily activity during learning with demo account. use that opportunity as our chance to learn a lot straight from market then remember each rules through journal or a trading book. we can build our own guidebook for our own learning by doing all things by ourself and experience the final result from every actions and decisions we're making. when there's nobody to help us with our learning, we're the only one who can help ourself to understand everything about market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    struggling is our daily activity during learning with demo account. use that opportunity as our chance to learn a lot straight from market then remember each rules through journal or a trading book. we can build our own guidebook for our own learning by doing all things by ourself and experience the final result from every actions and decisions we're making. when there's nobody to help us with our learning, we're the only one who can help ourself to understand everything about market.
    yes this is hard also, but in short without learning we can not earn so learn trade as much as you can because in learning you can understand its worthy or not, we can understand what ways are good for us, some time some orders can give us more huge loss so for avoiding huge loss beginners must use some stop loss. our stop loss can save us from big loss

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    yes this is hard also, but in short without learning we can not earn so learn trade as much as you can because in learning you can understand its worthy or not, we can understand what ways are good for us, some time some orders can give us more huge loss so for avoiding huge loss beginners must use some stop loss. our stop loss can save us from big loss
    Even after using our time to learn there'll always be issues in front of us and traders who dare to do this business will consider any of it as challenges. We may only become a beginner only for couple weeks but soon after that we'll slowly getting better from knowing few things to a lot. As long as we're doing everything safely through demo account, we can find the solution for every problems with our strategy.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    These information contained in this guidance book are not so important because they are mere theories about the Forex market, instead of reading this information what I would recommend for beginners is to get a book about trading psychology by Mark Douglas who authored trading in the zone, that book takes the trader through a journey of this market with a different perspective, at the end of the day, they will appreciate trading better than reading mere information.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    Though there will not be enough learning from the demo account but I believe that the demo account will have a lot of impact on the traders life of trading and then when they start making use of the real account they can then apply those approach in trading, whereby being able to handle their trading account adequately.

Not allowed!

Page 242 of 246 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246 LastLast