Guidebook for trader begginers - Page 236
Page 236 of 246 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2457

Thread: Guidebook for trader begginers

  1. #1
    Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    489
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

    Guidebook for trader begginers

    Dear trader begginers!

    By this branch we open category, which will be called "Guidebook for trader begginers" Here we will try to cover briefly and concisely all the issues related to trading, which you should pay attention to before you open an account. This column is intended for those who have not experienced the financial markets and stock trading, but has an interest in this type of activity.

    Information materials will be arranged in the format of questions and answers.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2351
    Trader sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Traders can become profitable by knowing the basics and then not only that, the trader should then be able to get to put things in practice. You now practice is the best thing every one should have. Get to be practical about the way you trade and then from there, you could become profitable and successful, don't follow the market with the wrong approach.

    Not allowed!

  3. #2352
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Traders can become profitable by knowing the basics and then not only that, the trader should then be able to get to put things in practice. You now practice is the best thing every one should have. Get to be practical about the way you trade and then from there, you could become profitable and successful, don't follow the market with the wrong approach.
    yes practice is the best thing but if we use it in right way, some time we use demo account for long period but still we lose so we need to identify what are the reasons, some time we people use demo into wrong way like we use demo with higher capital and big lots with some practice we think we are best so keep into mind that is not right, we should use some good management into demo as well for learning it properly

    Not allowed!

  4. #2353
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Beginners can make a good improvement in their trade and therefore see they can have the chance to make proper type of trading that will help them make profitable trading in forex. If traders will learn in this business there is opportunity to make money for themselves and they can sure enjoy profitable trading always. Beginners should understand the important means of learning and follow measures to improve on their skills and have the means to make profits.

    Not allowed!

  5. #2354
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,452
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Beginners can make a good improvement in their trade and therefore see they can have the chance to make proper type of trading that will help them make profitable trading in forex. If traders will learn in this business there is opportunity to make money for themselves and they can sure enjoy profitable trading always. Beginners should understand the important means of learning and follow measures to improve on their skills and have the means to make profits.
    As beginners we do have a long journey to go and a lot to improve, in beginning we know little and make many mistakes. When we are dedicated to work and do our best to improve our trading automatically our profits from Forex improves over time. What ever is required to be learned should be learned with good dedication without thinking of skipping anything.

    Not allowed!

  6. #2355
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    As beginners we do have a long journey to go and a lot to improve, in beginning we know little and make many mistakes. When we are dedicated to work and do our best to improve our trading automatically our profits from Forex improves over time. What ever is required to be learned should be learned with good dedication without thinking of skipping anything.
    yes we can improve it takes time but its also true when we have good experience and when we have a good strategy we people can earn good from it, so losing money from some bad strategy is not good rather then we should wait, we should learn a good way of trading after learning we can earn and can be able to avoid big loss as well, otherwise this business can ruin trader in short period

    Not allowed!

  7. #2356
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,129
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    For sure the beginners needs to have the best guide book reading or better still known as the basic learning because that is what is needed for the trader to become profitable. Because as a matter of fact, the trader that wants to become profitable trader should get the basic facts. Those are the important thing that all trades will be needing to become profitable.

    Not allowed!

  8. #2357
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,061
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes we can improve it takes time but its also true when we have good experience and when we have a good strategy we people can earn good from it, so losing money from some bad strategy is not good rather then we should wait, we should learn a good way of trading after learning we can earn and can be able to avoid big loss as well, otherwise this business can ruin trader in short period
    We can improve and we have to work our best to improve because this is how earning in Forex is ever possible. As a matter of fact reading alone will not be sufficient in Forex business, we need a strong psychology to implement what we read and understand. Any business profitability rests on the businessman, we see some businessmen earning amazing profits while some businessman close their business with losses.

    Not allowed!

  9. #2358
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The beginners ought to see the advantages in learning, getting to build such a good and simple trading strategy that could be used in trading, furthermore, the guide book do give great insight on having the best of experience, being such a trader who can actually be able to handle the market and take trades based on the basic chart pattern movement.

    Not allowed!

  10. #2359
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,794
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    Forex is a risky business if we don't learn and understand the market well before trading it will be too risky for us to handle the risk, that's why we need to help ourselves by first learning how to trade. We need to understand for what the thing we do in the market, make sure that we work on the right place and sure we know about it then we can earn a reasonable amount of profit and can do forex correctly.

    Not allowed!

  11. #2360
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,301
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeem View Post
    Forex is a risky business if we don't learn and understand the market well before trading it will be too risky for us to handle the risk, that's why we need to help ourselves by first learning how to trade. We need to understand for what the thing we do in the market, make sure that we work on the right place and sure we know about it then we can earn a reasonable amount of profit and can do forex correctly.
    yes this is good we learn first then start to earn because our learning support us to analyze market to understand where it will go.if we do not have good learning process we can lose simply. so newbies should choose that way if they do not know that way they can lose. so move on base of some analysis and make sure your analysis is based on your learned way not other persons signals

    Not allowed!

Page 236 of 246 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •