Greetings all fellow traders ..

Account number : 1601158
    Investor password : 123456
    Server : Roboforex demo
    Type : Overbought / Oversold
    Working Timeframe : H1-H4
    Currency pairs : EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY ( recommendation ).. or any

Description:

This strategy is quite simple, so that a beginner can apply it and I'm sure will make profit by consistent when is run by discipline. Based on a simple philosophy. Sell ​​at the highest price and buy at the lowest price. But how to determine the highest price, and where the lowest price. So I took a simple indicator which of course I've tested in the past year. MACD, is often be used to generate signals that are quite accurate, and I use MACD levels, as entry signal.

Indicators parameters:

1. MACD ( Entry signal )

Fast MA : 10
    Slow MA : 20
    MACD SMA : 7
    Levels : 0.002 and - 0.002 ( EURUSD-GBPUSD)
    0.2 and -0.2 ( USDJPY )

2. ZZ ( Additional indicators )

Depth : 100
    Deviation : 75
    BackStep : 15

SELL :

1. When fast MACD crossing slow MACD. From upper the level line 0.002.
    2. Make sure zig zag line has formed.
    3. Take profit 50-100 pips and stop loss 25 pips-50 pips.

BUY :

1. When fast MACD rossing slow MACD. From below level line -0.002
    2. Make sure zig zag line has formed
    3. Take profit 50-100 pips and stop loss 25 pips-50 pips.

Attachment 10492

Money Management :

Use risk reward 1: 2 in each trade. Maximum initial lot is 0,1 % from capital.
    When the trade first touched the stop loss line. Then can be paid when the second trade could succeed touch the take profit line.
    And if the second trade also failed. So on the third trade, can increase the number lot size, larger than before, ... and so on.

More details will be discussed later .. :)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboLover; 05-08-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I may check out you employ not updated ones thread intended for almost 2 weeks. Have you lost interest in the particular contest? my partner and i will probably see you employ supplied particulars involving few trade through which you have performed seven trades. i hope a person retains trading ALONG WITH publish the updates. Still several date left to its contest. therefore recall AND ALSO keep trading because of its contest AND with regard to us all who want to search for a good AND ALSO working strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes Trading made simple by MACD levels contest with entry level and exit level of the movements of the pips. if the graph show in the upward directions indicates the buy signal and strong signal is obtained and when the graph shows the downward direction below the zero level it indicates the sell signal orders of the day . so with MACD price levels we can identify the outcoming of the pips levels ie spread value.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mani89 View Post
    Yes Trading made simple by MACD levels contest with entry level and exit level of the movements of the pips. if the graph show in the upward directions indicates the buy signal and strong signal is obtained and when the graph shows the downward direction below the zero level it indicates the sell signal orders of the day . so with MACD price levels we can identify the outcoming of the pips levels ie spread value.
    It is actually basic thing about forex to make the trading simple,the expert making the trading is simple but profitable and consistent for them,and the result they don't even rinse their account with the simple method,make the earning without cheap way to earn money like xx trading which is forbidden. *xx = wrong vital sign trading which is rinsed

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I can check out you have not updated the thread regarding almost a couple of weeks. Have you lost interest within your contest? my partner and i will view you use granted particulars connected with few trade by which you use accomplished 8 trades. when i hope anyone will keep trading AND publish your own updates. Still a lot of time left to its contest. so don\'t forget ALONG WITH keep trading due to the contest AS WELL AS regarding us all exactly who want find a AS WELL AS recording strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I will probably look at you have not updated your thread intended for almost 3 weeks. Have anyone lost interest in your contest? when i will watch you make use of granted details regarding few trade during which you use carried out ten trades. we hope you keeps trading ALONG WITH publish ones updates. Still several date left for the contest. consequently keep in mind AND keep trading due to the contest AS WELL AS with regard to you which want to find a great AND visiting strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I can see you have not updated your current thread intended for almost 2 weeks. Have people lost interest throughout the actual contest? i will watch you employ granted details involving few trade in which you make use of completed seven trades. i hope you will keep trading AND ALSO publish your own updates. Still a lot of night out left because of its contest. thus bear in mind AND ALSO keep trading to its contest AND ALSO with regard to you whom want find a AND recording strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I hope that this is not a complex trading system for the traders. Initially when I saw this, I thought that it is the trading system that is using only MACD, But when I had a closer looks. I was actually wrong. My advice here is that, you will use a confirming trading skills, and I hope it will work over the time successfully. And make sure that you allow overbought or oversold to reach before taking decision.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    MACD level contest is most important for us and if we know and learn about MACD level contest then we work correct and make our best planning experience in market and we earn best income sources from our trading system this trading chart is most helpful for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    MACD levels contest strategy give the best and correct result in our forex business if i see and read your thread with care then i start my trading with right path and i make earning from my trading your thread helpful for me and i always learn about MACD level contest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    MACD levels are very easy and can be good for newbie traders to make consistent profits.MACD levels are indicators gives traders accurate signals and used as entry signals.MACD levels helps traders to determine high selling price and low buying price for traders to earn profits.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast