Greetings all fellow traders ..

Account number : 1601158
    Investor password : 123456
    Server : Roboforex demo
    Type : Overbought / Oversold
    Working Timeframe : H1-H4
    Currency pairs : EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY ( recommendation ).. or any

Description:

This strategy is quite simple, so that a beginner can apply it and I'm sure will make profit by consistent when is run by discipline. Based on a simple philosophy. Sell ​​at the highest price and buy at the lowest price. But how to determine the highest price, and where the lowest price. So I took a simple indicator which of course I've tested in the past year. MACD, is often be used to generate signals that are quite accurate, and I use MACD levels, as entry signal.

Indicators parameters:

1. MACD ( Entry signal )

Fast MA : 10
    Slow MA : 20
    MACD SMA : 7
    Levels : 0.002 and - 0.002 ( EURUSD-GBPUSD)
    0.2 and -0.2 ( USDJPY )

2. ZZ ( Additional indicators )

Depth : 100
    Deviation : 75
    BackStep : 15

SELL :

1. When fast MACD crossing slow MACD. From upper the level line 0.002.
    2. Make sure zig zag line has formed.
    3. Take profit 50-100 pips and stop loss 25 pips-50 pips.

BUY :

1. When fast MACD rossing slow MACD. From below level line -0.002
    2. Make sure zig zag line has formed
    3. Take profit 50-100 pips and stop loss 25 pips-50 pips.

Attachment 10492

Money Management :

Use risk reward 1: 2 in each trade. Maximum initial lot is 0,1 % from capital.
    When the trade first touched the stop loss line. Then can be paid when the second trade could succeed touch the take profit line.
    And if the second trade also failed. So on the third trade, can increase the number lot size, larger than before, ... and so on.

More details will be discussed later .. :)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboLover; 05-08-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206
    I want to congratulate you for your fabulous win in the strategy contest. Please visit the link given here to see your position in the contest.
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/4...s-announcement
    I knew your strategy is going to bring you pride and win in the contest. Thanks bro.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Thanks for sharing this strategy sir for now I am not joining any contest busy with forum posting hope you all are enjoying your contest very much I will try to use this strategy for now I am not using MACD indicator but your trading strategy is looking very interesting

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    [lang=id]whether trading is simple and it depends on us how we can be comfortable or not with the strategy that we used in the trade besides the choice of the most appropriate and safest that could be beneficial for trade and grounds where we can set and we can get the both in a business this[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I can watch you use not updated your current thread pertaining to almost two weeks. Have an individual lost interest in the contest? i will certainly look at you utilize released details regarding few trade through which you use accomplished nine trades. i hope an individual continues trading IN ADDITION TO publish the updates. Still numerous time frame left to its contest. and so keep in mind AND keep trading due to the contest ALONG WITH with regard to us which want to find an AS WELL AS visiting strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    [lang=ms]Index MACD is not strong enough as he claims everyone in order to rely on it to enter the trades, and because of that I see no confidence in the use of a strategy based on only one thread not, but it is, because there are indicators can not depend on them, but by using another sign of "complete each other."[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This is a real trading system in the market. But if any trader will have to use this system successfully, i will first suggest the earning for the trader based on the divergence trading system. This is what this system is taking about. I will love to use a longer trading holding for this system, but be very careful on how to know the time the market has truly moved against you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    i think that it one want to make profit then he has to learn about the market first and then he can make profit more, and macd is the only indicator which can save the trader to loss his all and help a trader to make profit with a very little chance of loss so learn about the market first and then make profit more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I will probably view you use not updated ones thread regarding almost 3 weeks. Have anyone lost interest within the contest? my spouse and i will view you employ granted details associated with few trade where you use completed 8 trades. i hope people retains trading AND ALSO publish your own updates. Still numerous time left for its contest. so bear in mind AND keep trading for the contest AND ALSO for us exactly who want to find a IN ADDITION TO signing strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I will view you have not updated your thread for almost two weeks. Have an individual lost interest inside this contest? my partner and i can look at you utilize issued particulars regarding few trade by which you have performed seven trades. my partner and i hope you retains trading AND publish your own updates. Still a lot of night out left for its contest. and so keep in mind AND ALSO keep trading due to the contest AND regarding all of us who want looking for a good AND ALSO working strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I will certainly look at you have not updated your own thread intended for almost two weeks. Have an individual lost interest with this contest? when i may watch you utilize given particulars regarding few trade during which you use performed 8 trades. when i hope people maintains trading AS WELL AS publish your own updates. Still a lot of time left to its contest. so don\'t forget AND keep trading for its contest AND ALSO intended for people who want to look for the IN ADDITION TO working strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast