Greetings all fellow traders ..

Account number : 1601158
    Investor password : 123456
    Server : Roboforex demo
    Type : Overbought / Oversold
    Working Timeframe : H1-H4
    Currency pairs : EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY ( recommendation ).. or any

Description:

This strategy is quite simple, so that a beginner can apply it and I'm sure will make profit by consistent when is run by discipline. Based on a simple philosophy. Sell ​​at the highest price and buy at the lowest price. But how to determine the highest price, and where the lowest price. So I took a simple indicator which of course I've tested in the past year. MACD, is often be used to generate signals that are quite accurate, and I use MACD levels, as entry signal.

Indicators parameters:

1. MACD ( Entry signal )

Fast MA : 10
    Slow MA : 20
    MACD SMA : 7
    Levels : 0.002 and - 0.002 ( EURUSD-GBPUSD)
    0.2 and -0.2 ( USDJPY )

2. ZZ ( Additional indicators )

Depth : 100
    Deviation : 75
    BackStep : 15

SELL :

1. When fast MACD crossing slow MACD. From upper the level line 0.002.
    2. Make sure zig zag line has formed.
    3. Take profit 50-100 pips and stop loss 25 pips-50 pips.

BUY :

1. When fast MACD rossing slow MACD. From below level line -0.002
    2. Make sure zig zag line has formed
    3. Take profit 50-100 pips and stop loss 25 pips-50 pips.

Attachment 10492

Money Management :

Use risk reward 1: 2 in each trade. Maximum initial lot is 0,1 % from capital.
    When the trade first touched the stop loss line. Then can be paid when the second trade could succeed touch the take profit line.
    And if the second trade also failed. So on the third trade, can increase the number lot size, larger than before, ... and so on.

More details will be discussed later .. :)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboLover; 05-08-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    MACD is really good indicator for traders to enter and exit from a trade on time and use the macd with this new way is make easy for us to enter into a trend following trades. We must use a new indicator after good learning and use that trading system with good planning because traders are lose their money only when they are make mistakes on their trading.
    You are right bro but if always trader build strategy first clear on major concept about strategy after it start our start for trading in real account trading then more then chance available for trader to get successful strategy on market with good profit. It is good trading indicator but good knowledge about indicator are very important to develop successful strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    macd is a good indicator and the trader can work with it and get good results always because it is a strong indicator and the trader can find good signals with it easily and continuously, but the trader should use it with the good signals only when there is a trend and try to avoid trading with it in sideway market to make better money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    One of the simplest indicator to use for trading is the MACD because it is easy to read and to understand what the market is doing at every moment.One of the main thing that makes the MACD to stand out among many other indicators is that it is not the kind of indicator that do repaint like so many others used to do.I can see here that some other indicators were added to aid the use of the MACD which to me i do not see as necessary because the signal given by the MACD alone is enough to trade the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 4
    How many times have we heard the phrase to sell at the top and buy at the bottom, countless times, but traders are oblivious of importance of this simple sentence, macd assuredly can give us the luxury of getting the tops and bottom quickly, what I am sure is the divergence of this indicator, when you take only the convergence of price and the indicator, your trade will not have so much weight, macd is a confirmation that price has reached the top before we sell your risks touched the bottom and then we can buy, still there are a no real assurance we will be profitable from these trades.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 21
    In forex trading, we need to use a good trading strategy that helps us to earn with easy way as using the best of indicator depends on the learning we have done and MACD and Zigzag can form a good strategy and so the trader can find the proper points of trading and make money. Keep in mind that if we do not know about these patterns and trading strategy then we do not need to use it in our trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I can see that you have not updated your thread for about two weeks. Have you lost interest in this competition? I can see that you have given a detailed description of some of the trades where you have completed 8 work. I hope you keep trading and publish your update. There are still plenty of time left for the competition. So keep in mind and keep trading for the competition and for those who want to find good and effective tactics.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    with macd the trader can be able to find good entry and exit positions and so he will be able to maximize the profits and makes easy and simple trading, the trader needs to know how and when he can trade with macd signals to filter the signals come from it and maximize the profits and decrease the loses to the minimum level always.

Not allowed!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617