Greetings all fellow traders ..

Account number : 1601158
    Investor password : 123456
    Server : Roboforex demo
    Type : Overbought / Oversold
    Working Timeframe : H1-H4
    Currency pairs : EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY ( recommendation ).. or any

Description:

This strategy is quite simple, so that a beginner can apply it and I'm sure will make profit by consistent when is run by discipline. Based on a simple philosophy. Sell ​​at the highest price and buy at the lowest price. But how to determine the highest price, and where the lowest price. So I took a simple indicator which of course I've tested in the past year. MACD, is often be used to generate signals that are quite accurate, and I use MACD levels, as entry signal.

Indicators parameters:

1. MACD ( Entry signal )

Fast MA : 10
    Slow MA : 20
    MACD SMA : 7
    Levels : 0.002 and - 0.002 ( EURUSD-GBPUSD)
    0.2 and -0.2 ( USDJPY )

2. ZZ ( Additional indicators )

Depth : 100
    Deviation : 75
    BackStep : 15

SELL :

1. When fast MACD crossing slow MACD. From upper the level line 0.002.
    2. Make sure zig zag line has formed.
    3. Take profit 50-100 pips and stop loss 25 pips-50 pips.

BUY :

1. When fast MACD rossing slow MACD. From below level line -0.002
    2. Make sure zig zag line has formed
    3. Take profit 50-100 pips and stop loss 25 pips-50 pips.

Attachment 10492

Money Management :

Use risk reward 1: 2 in each trade. Maximum initial lot is 0,1 % from capital.
    When the trade first touched the stop loss line. Then can be paid when the second trade could succeed touch the take profit line.
    And if the second trade also failed. So on the third trade, can increase the number lot size, larger than before, ... and so on.

More details will be discussed later .. :)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboLover; 05-08-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Yes this is a great forum to learn each other, mate sharabela if you have more doubts in your mind then better to open threads for your queries and we will try to solve our your questions one by one, furthermore there is no doubt in it that mt4 indicator's are so much helpful in our trading analysis but you should have a clear sense about them that those have lagging nature and in so many conditions they can be wrong.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    yes when slow macd crossed by fast macd that chance can be good and can take risk same like moving average, on moving average also i uses 3 lines , slow normal and high speed whenever fast cross the slow line and market also cross then i place order to get good pip but it takes some time for wait, otherwise this is good but may be it happens 2 3 time in month

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes this is a great forum to learn each other, mate sharabela if you have more doubts in your mind then better to open threads for your queries and we will try to solve our your questions one by one, furthermore there is no doubt in it that mt4 indicator's are so much helpful in our trading analysis but you should have a clear sense about them that those have lagging nature and in so many conditions they can be wrong.
    That is good spirit and this will help all the members of the forum to learn better. As a good trader in the forex market, we will need to learn from both own experiences and also from the experience of other traders whenever possible. The sad thing is that as a rule, traders learn most of the things in trading from the loss they make only and they take the profits for granted.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    That is good spirit and this will help all the members of the forum to learn better. As a good trader in the forex market, we will need to learn from both own experiences and also from the experience of other traders whenever possible. The sad thing is that as a rule, traders learn most of the things in trading from the loss they make only and they take the profits for granted.
    But after helping I think it is necessary that the trader take into account to also help him or her self by following through the demo account to practice and understand what has been thought. on the other hand, the rules of trading also needs to be learned and a trader will not be able to learn it alone from someone, some practices is needed

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    But after helping I think it is necessary that the trader take into account to also help him or her self by following through the demo account to practice and understand what has been thought. on the other hand, the rules of trading also needs to be learned and a trader will not be able to learn it alone from someone, some practices is needed
    It is good for traders to help themselves really, and no matter what they know, if they are not using it well, they will still be bad trader that losses money all the time. What is really important is implementation after they are learning about the market in the proper way, but many traders lack this implementation rightly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 17
    You all strategy I see which are very interesting. Mostly all of your strategies risk is 1:2. that is good for trade to risk 1: 2. Your first thread post strategy of overbought and oversell is really good because when this strategy is really easy and effective because when market is overbought then its must need to make its level as normal to more more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    trading with macd levels is good and with these levels we can determine the proper positions of trading and so he will be able to make good money, it will help the trader to know when to enter the market and when to exit, the trader that follow the signals comes from the indicator will be able to trade well and will make good money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    with macd the trader can get good results from the market because it is good and strong indicator and widely used between the traders, with macd levels the trader can be able to choose a good positions that help him to make some profits from the market, the trader should be patient to get good trading signals and get good results from each trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    The use of the MACD is very common among professional traders and i have sen nothing less than four professionals using the macd and when i asked them why they all gave me a similar reasons, that is why i know that your trading system is very good. Thank you for sharing with us how to use it and not to forget to thank you for the results you have showed, getting three win out of seven trades is not a bad result at all because there is no perfect trading system anywhere. I give kudos for your effort, you are really working hard and i believe that you can still improve on this for a better performances.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Sir, you trading system makes me to remember what we were thought when we were just learning how to trade the forex market it is called BALO-SELER which is an acronym of( buy low and sell high) . We were made to memorise this word then like baby in the kindergarten and I remembered when I got home it became my song and everyone in the family was wondering what I was saying, and till this day that trading principle of buying low and sell high is still part of my trading system. That is what made me to fall in love with this you trading system. One of the best way to make maximum profots in the forex market is to know how to buy when the market is low and to sell when it is high. The parameters of determining that is still a controversy till this day even though you have adopted the MACD as your joker in this trading system, yet most times mistakes are still made in determining the true low and high of the market.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast