Greetings all fellow traders ..

Account number : 1601158
    Investor password : 123456
    Server : Roboforex demo
    Type : Overbought / Oversold
    Working Timeframe : H1-H4
    Currency pairs : EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY ( recommendation ).. or any

Description:

This strategy is quite simple, so that a beginner can apply it and I'm sure will make profit by consistent when is run by discipline. Based on a simple philosophy. Sell ​​at the highest price and buy at the lowest price. But how to determine the highest price, and where the lowest price. So I took a simple indicator which of course I've tested in the past year. MACD, is often be used to generate signals that are quite accurate, and I use MACD levels, as entry signal.

Indicators parameters:

1. MACD ( Entry signal )

Fast MA : 10
    Slow MA : 20
    MACD SMA : 7
    Levels : 0.002 and - 0.002 ( EURUSD-GBPUSD)
    0.2 and -0.2 ( USDJPY )

2. ZZ ( Additional indicators )

Depth : 100
    Deviation : 75
    BackStep : 15

SELL :

1. When fast MACD crossing slow MACD. From upper the level line 0.002.
    2. Make sure zig zag line has formed.
    3. Take profit 50-100 pips and stop loss 25 pips-50 pips.

BUY :

1. When fast MACD rossing slow MACD. From below level line -0.002
    2. Make sure zig zag line has formed
    3. Take profit 50-100 pips and stop loss 25 pips-50 pips.

gbpusdh4.jpg

Money Management :

Use risk reward 1: 2 in each trade. Maximum initial lot is 0,1 % from capital.
    When the trade first touched the stop loss line. Then can be paid when the second trade could succeed touch the take profit line.
    And if the second trade also failed. So on the third trade, can increase the number lot size, larger than before, ... and so on.

More details will be discussed later .. :)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboLover; 05-08-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    SHORT GBP/USD

* Order 68231662
    * Entry Price 1.6963 ; Stop Loss 1.7000; Take Profit 1.6908; Exit Price = SL
    * Outcome + 5 pips

MACD line has been above the 0,002 line and crossing down. Zig-Zag has been formed. Overbought zone has been formed.

metatrader 4 - roboforex.jpg

Note : I'm a little late to opening order, because I was late making my demo account.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboLover; 05-08-2014 at 11:22 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Sorry because of busy on my work out, I was a little late in making new orders. Especially in this contest.

The results of my order last week on pies GBP / USD:

metatrader 4 - roboforex1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

LONG EUR/USD

* Order 68371716
    * Entry Price 1.3755 ; Stop Loss 1.3727; Take Profit 1.3805; Exit Price = SL
    * Outcome + 2 pips

MACD line has been above the -0,002 line and crossing up. Zig-Zag has been formed. Oversold zone has been formed.

metatrader 4 - roboforex2.jpg

We'll see what happens after the ECB news in next time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoboLover View Post
    SHORT GBP/USD

* Order 68231662
    * Entry Price 1.6963 ; Stop Loss 1.7000; Take Profit 1.6908; Exit Price = SL
    * Outcome + 5 pips

MACD line has been above the 0,002 line and crossing down. Zig-Zag has been formed. Overbought zone has been formed.

Note : I'm a little late to opening order, because I was late making my demo account.
    I should not have left a good moment on GBP / USD pair. But unfortunately, due to my the busyness, I have missed a good opportunity like this ....

metatrader 4 - roboforex5.jpg

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboLover; 05-12-2014 at 07:51 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Hello ... I am quite interested in your strategy. And I would like to inquire about the terms of your strategy with a strategy which is in this link.

http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...30-Zone-system!

And look at my pictures. There seems to be similarity of this strategy, as in your chart. What do you think??

gbpusdh1.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by pphunter View Post
    Is it MACD overlayed by stochastics on your chart? Really ingenious idea. On the other hand as I'm looking into that account you have some problems with setting proper ratio of stop loss and take profit. + your stratedy is based on zigzag, be careful, zigzag repaints ugly!
    *Thank you for your response and criticism (I am happy to accept this, rather than a praise , for the progress of strategies which I use). I know even if I lose in this competition, but the hope I can help beginners to trade with properly.

*No, I do not layering with stochastic or whatever. This is original MACD indicator, which is contained in the meta trader with the parameters that I normally use.

*Okay, anyone know Zig-zag is a repaint indicator. But I use high parameters, that are not easily repaint. And you should note, I do not using a zigzag as an entry point, but only use it as confirmation. You can using other indicators that you like. Basically I only use MACD.

*Yes .. I admit I was wrong to make lot size in your account settings, .. Because of my busyness at job outside, and i got my time just a bit for trading. Risk ratios that I use here is you can see in the picture below.

eurusdh1 _2.jpg

eurusdh1.jpg

*illustration from capital of $ 1,000.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NZATrader View Post
    Hello ... I am quite interested in your strategy. And I would like to inquire about the terms of your strategy with a strategy which is in this link.

http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...30-Zone-system!

And look at my pictures. There seems to be similarity of this strategy, as in your chart. What do you think??

gbpusdh1.png
    OMG ... I just realized it. You are creative and smart. My expectation is like that. And as I have said before, that the base of this strategies is only use MACD. Everyone can modify it according to individual taste. To developing the profitability of this strategies, please use other indicators such as RSI, Stoch, etc.
    Thank for your contribution ..

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboLover; 05-13-2014 at 11:32 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Result of my trade on first week :

Total trade: 7
    Win : 3
    Loss : 4

Trade in last week did not give a lot of support for this strategy. Because we know market moves very wide, because effect of European Central Bank news. But I was able to restore the capital loss and a profit of as much as 0.6%. Because mistake on the setting the number of lot size.

The weakness is, price reverses before being able to hit take profit, which I attach as far as 50 pips. Until finally touched stoploss. And I use this strategy on the H1 time frame, whereas normally I use the H4 time frame. But the signal that comes out in time frame H4 is very rare, and does not allow me to demonstrate the results of this strategy, then I plug in the H1 time frame.

Plans for next week, maybe I will try to adjust this strategy with the current market situation.

HASIL 2.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    LONG EUR/USD

* Order 69034066
    * Entry Price 1.33629 ; Stop Loss 1.3610; Take Profit 1.3676; Exit Price = SL
    * Outcome - 1 pip

Based on technical analysis, the price of EUR / USD has been in oversold condition. I tried to make an order especially on these pair. With a target that I take is the middle of Bollinger band. Let's see what will happen next ...

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I can see you have not updated your thread for almost two weeks. Have you lost interest in this contest? I can see you have given details of few trade where you have completed 8 trades. I hope you will keep trading and publish your updates. Still a lot of time left for the contest. So keep in mind and keep trading for the contest and for us who want to find a good and working strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I can see you have not updated your thread for almost two weeks. Have you lost interest in this contest? I can see you have given details of few trade where you have completed 8 trades. I hope you will keep trading and publish your updates. Still a lot of time left for the contest. So keep in mind and keep trading for the contest and for us who want to find a good and working strategy.
    Thank you for your suggestions. It's hard for me to make this strategy can continue to update. Because the market is now not a lot of support on this strategy. This means that I rarely to find a valid signal on market currently, maybe if you watch it directly on your laptop, then you will believe my words.
    I admit this is a weakness from my strategy was discussed. However, I am still trying trying to help fix it. But in actual trading, a patience is the main thing rather than making us into a loss positions.

Well because there is a request, I will try to open a line of orders in 0001 on GBP / USD which it should be opened on 0,002 lines., hopefully it will not be wrong.

SHORT GBP/USD

* Order 69621244
    * Entry Price 1.6800 ; Stop Loss 53 pips; Take Profit 97 pips; Exit Price = SL
    * Outcome + 2 pips update

As shown below, the trend line, indicates down trend for the long term. And there are indications highest price failed to break resistance on last week. So for that although there is no valid signal then I want to create a new sell order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    LONG AUD/NZD

* Order 70369900
    * Entry Price 1.0777 ; Stop Loss 1.0737; Take Profit 60 pips; Exit Price = SL 30 pips
    * Outcome - 10 pip ( spread )

From following picture, I see there is a chance to opening one order. I want to try to take the possibility of a correction that could happen in this pair, from the MACD indicator, I see already a valid divergence.

metatrader 4 - roboforex-audnzd.jpg

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboLover; 06-18-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast