Account Detail:
    Account number: 1600933
    Investor password: Look123
    Server: Roboforex demo
    Type: Trend Follower
    Working Timeframe: Multi time frame M5-H1-D1
    Currency pairs: Metal XAUUSD (GOLD)

Description:
    BUBU means a traditional fish trap made from bamboo to help fisherman to catch the fish. This tool put on a water, following the stream, once the fish go inside, it won't get out anymore. This idea creates my strategy using Bollinger Band indicator and the 100 periode of LWMA line, typical price. I am using multi time frame to catch the trend before make position. The daily chart shows the main trend, hourly chart shows current trend and M5 chart shows when we start to catch the pips. The signal must have same direction on all timeframes. The main concept:
    Bulls if candle moves above LWMA, and the middle band BB also rising.
    Bears if candle moves below LWMA, and the middle band BB also declining.
    Upper and lower BB can be our main target, but if price penetrate upper/lower BB, we can still follow the trend and closed position while candle closed below upperband or above lowerband.
    Timing will determine the successfull of this startegy.

Money Management:
    No rules, you may use 10% to 100% of your margin.
    Leverage use 1:100

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 05-05-2014 at 06:50 PM.
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    My fisrt trade on this strategy, see the candles on all time frame are moving above MA line, candle on the H1 and M5 timeframe has broke the upperband BB, middleband BB all TF is increase, it's good to start LONG position:

1. LONG XAUUSD
    2. Order 68192536
    3. Entry price 1313.83, stop-loss -n/a, take profit - n/a, exit price depend on the situation (candle closed below upperband MA)
    4. Lot 1 (656.92/10000 = 6.6%)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by erespe; 05-07-2014 at 06:25 AM. Reason: add image
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Hi. It's interesting to see your further trades. Keep in touch

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    erespe, I can see you have no update after your first trade. You longed XAUUSD and now this metal gone down too much. You should have placed SL to avoid bigger loss. I think you will be active enough to post few updates. And according to the rule of this contest you should trade at least 5 times or more to show your strategy. We would love you see you post soon.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    now i\'m trading regarding almost a good year. my spouse and i will probably say, i\'m still learning Forex trading.In MY PERSONAL small journey, my spouse and i have visited quite a few blogs, forums ALONG WITH read ones trading procedures posted there. we always try make use of anybody procedures throughout MY OWN trading. but, my partner and i have not receive any these types of procedures The item works within 70% winning ratio. my spouse and i think, successful trader never share the confidential trading strategy to anybody. what do a person think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    erespe, I can see you have no update after your first trade. You longed XAUUSD and now this metal gone down too much. You should have placed SL to avoid bigger loss. I think you will be active enough to post few updates. And according to the rule of this contest you should trade at least 5 times or more to show your strategy. We would love you see you post soon.
    Thanks mate, I have trouble with MY crashed PC, so I cannot trade for a long time. The strategy isn't use SL because I use 1:100 leverage. But today I have closed the position with a little profit. I may not able to make 5 trade because the time is closer, may be if there will be the same contest, I'll do better.

Not allowed!
    ― Albert Einstein

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    Thanks mate, I have trouble with MY crashed PC, so I cannot trade for a long time. The strategy isn't use SL because I use 1:100 leverage. But today I have closed the position with a little profit. I may not able to make 5 trade because the time is closer, may be if there will be the same contest, I'll do better.
    Hi dear, why I can not open your account? invalid account. Are you wrong in writing the account number and investor password?
    I see you are always active in making analysis on "Forex analysis: the currency and metals" section, How can you make a screenshot of charts for analysis in "Forex analysis: the currency and metals" section if you have problems (crashed PC)?

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    Very sorry to hear about your PC. You know the contest is ending today. So I think you have no chance to complete 5 trades. Still you can try it. Better if you open 4/5 trades now and then wait till the end of the day. I hope some or all of your trade could bring some result for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    demo accounts an replica involving What is happening on the genuine accounts sole difference is usually The idea on the demo account loss possibly be fake do not count every feature found at the true accounts found in the demo account can be a incredible opportunity for you to gain experience IN ADDITION TO realize

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Well, i am not a fan of the gold trading though, and i hardly see the trader that trades the gold system successfully, it is this way the trader has explained his system of trading that trilled me, but i believe that it is a better to check is performance before i will know i should follow his trading steps or not, it will be very good for me and help me avoid some facts.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast