Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest]

Account number: 2186939
    Investor password: N2BdCc
    Server: Roboforex demo
    Type: Support And Resistance Levels with stochastic oscillator
    Working Timeframe: H4,Daily And Weekly
    Currency pairs: All Currency Pairs

Description:

Support and resistance are those level where market shows rejection more than one time,more rejection from same level will make that level more strong.i uses stochastic oscillator with setting of (12,3,3)..In this strategy i just watch support and resistance levels of any currency pair in which i want to trade with a stochastic oscillator cross gives information about market over bought or over sold condition,i mostly analyze bullish and bearish reversal patterns at theses levels,Higher time frame gives accurate results than lower Timeframe that's why i uses H4 Timeframe or above for my trades..Check this

You can see that market shows rejection from support and resistance level and stochastic oscillator cross in over bought and over sold area gives confirmation of that signal..

Entry point..i try to enter 2 times,"first "close price of that day Candle like in first case 1.38706 should be first entry and then 40-50% of high/low of that day Candle like 1.39050..

Stop Loss...stop loss should be 10-15 pips above or below of that day candle..

Take Profit...Take profit must be equal to stop loss or more and until stochastic oscillator not reach over bought level,like if i risk 40 pips than my first profit target will be 40 pips and then move on to get 1:3 risk rewards ratio..

Not take too much risk than 5-10% in every trade..

Not allowed!
    Last edited by mark48; 05-05-2014 at 06:31 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Now these days trend line strategy and bollinger band indicator strategy both are very simple for trader but these both are very effective and profitable way for trader. You have need to working on market with our suitable trading experience and knowledge then you should getting good benefit from it and earn capital profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by missphat View Post
    Now these days trend line strategy and bollinger band indicator strategy both are very simple for trader but these both are very effective and profitable way for trader. You have need to working on market with our suitable trading experience and knowledge then you should getting good benefit from it and earn capital profit.
    There is no indicator that is just simple for the trader, because simplicity comes when the trader has been able to have learned and known how to handle the market and make decisions. Traders who want to make money from the market should have what it takes and also develop good trading skills through practice, if we take time to learn, then we will have what it takes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    There is no indicator that is just simple for the trader, because simplicity comes when the trader has been able to have learned and known how to handle the market and make decisions. Traders who want to make money from the market should have what it takes and also develop good trading skills through practice, if we take time to learn, then we will have what it takes.
    I am not much fan of using indicator when trading, but I think so much that the use of the moving average is a simple indicator, although you have got a point, we should make sure to have learned it first and foremost. Simple effective way of trading is personal in forex trading, which means that the trader has gone through all the learning needed, they have learned and then also have mastered the business properly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Moving average is widely used by those trader who do not like to use indicator in their trade , because this is very simple and common way for trader to find the trend of market and some time we use it for exit from market , if a trader have equal grip on handle indicator and also use own observation that will help to achieve success in market .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Moving average is widely used by those trader who do not like to use indicator in their trade , because this is very simple and common way for trader to find the trend of market and some time we use it for exit from market , if a trader have equal grip on handle indicator and also use own observation that will help to achieve success in market .
    That is not true, because moving average is an already indicator on it's own, so basically, once the trader is making use of it, so they are making use of indicators already. On the other hand, I think the best way a trader should get to trade should be the means that they have learned, hence the need why we should always follow the demo account so as to develop all the necessary trading skills we need.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Stochastic with the combination of support and resistance levels give you the strong strategy that works perfectly. Stochastic with support and resistance levels indicate the reversals and stochastic is the strong indicator to indicate the reversals of the market. If a trader is looking for reversal and could not find a good strategy then your strategy will be a great gift for him.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    To make a strategy simple for use and get the awesome results is based on the traders good experience and power of knowledge that are the important factors for wonderful results to comes and get the best ever trade results from this market so we should take the knowledge and get the learning which are important causes of earning .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    To make a strategy simple for use and get the awesome results is based on the traders good experience and power of knowledge that are the important factors for wonderful results to comes and get the best ever trade results from this market so we should take the knowledge and get the learning which are important causes of earning .
    I have always known that simple trading method has to relate with the way we make use of the strategy and then the indicator. That is the reason why I have always gotten to have understood the approach by which I should trade the market. Knowing that I needed to understand the use of effective method of trading. Using the demo account is so much important, but then again, the use of the discipline which you should form yourself will also get to determine on how simple your trading method gets to be for you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    support and resistance is a very important zone in the market that every trader have to pay attention to if you don't pay attention to them then you will not be able to make money from the market.i use this strategy to trade the market and i also combine them with price action strategy,i don't just enter the market because price has gotten to a support area or resistance area.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Simple way are only those in which we have used them according to own observation about the chart pattern and trust on analysis we have made so this is important and helpful to build simple trade strategies all the trader here use indicator also for this purpose and with application knowledge on demo account we are able to get good results in market .

Not allowed!

Page 121 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124 LastLast