Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest] - Page 51
Page 51 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1238

Thread: Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest]

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,515
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1

    Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest]

    Account number: 2186939
    Investor password: N2BdCc
    Server: Roboforex demo
    Type: Support And Resistance Levels with stochastic oscillator
    Working Timeframe: H4,Daily And Weekly
    Currency pairs: All Currency Pairs

    Description:

    Support and resistance are those level where market shows rejection more than one time,more rejection from same level will make that level more strong.i uses stochastic oscillator with setting of (12,3,3)..In this strategy i just watch support and resistance levels of any currency pair in which i want to trade with a stochastic oscillator cross gives information about market over bought or over sold condition,i mostly analyze bullish and bearish reversal patterns at theses levels,Higher time frame gives accurate results than lower Timeframe that's why i uses H4 Timeframe or above for my trades..Check this




    You can see that market shows rejection from support and resistance level and stochastic oscillator cross in over bought and over sold area gives confirmation of that signal..

    Entry point..i try to enter 2 times,"first "close price of that day Candle like in first case 1.38706 should be first entry and then 40-50% of high/low of that day Candle like 1.39050..

    Stop Loss...stop loss should be 10-15 pips above or below of that day candle..

    Take Profit...Take profit must be equal to stop loss or more and until stochastic oscillator not reach over bought level,like if i risk 40 pips than my first profit target will be 40 pips and then move on to get 1:3 risk rewards ratio..



    Not take too much risk than 5-10% in every trade..



    .

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by mark48; 05-05-2014 at 06:31 AM.

  2. #501
    Registered user cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,479
    Promo (¢)
    2,250
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    Yes i agree with you there is great need to learn about strategies then choose about that is more reliable and comfortable for our trading style .Candle sticks pattern have very good and convenient results. Candle sticks have consistent results because its chart pattern are more easy to understand that help to make good plan for trade.
    We have a lot of trading strategies and before they can get to be effective, understanding the rules of making use of them will be important. There is no fast means of trading and making money from forex trading, it is all about slow and steady movement in the market and so therefore what we have to do is that we stick to the rules to have incredible winnings.

    Not allowed!

  3. #502
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4,206
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    We have a lot of trading strategies and before they can get to be effective, understanding the rules of making use of them will be important. There is no fast means of trading and making money from forex trading, it is all about slow and steady movement in the market and so therefore what we have to do is that we stick to the rules to have incredible winnings.
    Trader have to wait for good trading because there are no fast mean as you said about them we have a good trading system for trade and for success if we have complete trade knowledge so we should develop a good trade system which will be useful and more effective for earning and for developed a better way to get success .

    Not allowed!

  4. #503
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,796
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    This strategy is very effective because in this strategy we are use the market high and low levels in our trades. This is a breakout trading strategy in which we are use these levels breakout in our trading or use these levels to open our buying and selling orders. I think this is the best strategy which gives us high profit from this market and we can easily get success in this business if we are follow it in our trading.

    Not allowed!

  5. #504
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by alizahid View Post
    Trader have to wait for good trading because there are no fast mean as you said about them we have a good trading system for trade and for success if we have complete trade knowledge so we should develop a good trade system which will be useful and more effective for earning and for developed a better way to get success .
    Yes i agree with you trader should wait for good strategy in this sense they should take practice about different strategies and figure out between them the best strategy that is more comfortable and reliable in term of profit. it need more hard work and passion that make us fair player here.

    Not allowed!

  6. #505
    Registered user tfs2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,037
    Promo (¢)
    1,500
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 228
    [lang=ar]
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    This strategy is very effective because in this strategy we are use the market high and low levels in our trades. This is a breakout trading strategy in which we are use these levels breakout in our trading or use these levels to open our buying and selling orders. I think this is the best strategy which gives us high profit from this market and we can easily get success in this business if we are follow it in our trading.
    My friend. There is no breakout here. The strategy is simply based on supports, resistances and Japanese candlestick patterns.
    you have to understand the difference between the two methods ,Breakout strategies are based on waiting for the price to break a narrow range that often does not exceed 50 pips.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  7. #506
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,360
    Promo (¢)
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    [lang=ar]
    My friend. There is no breakout here. The strategy is simply based on supports, resistances and Japanese candlestick patterns.
    you have to understand the difference between the two methods ,Breakout strategies are based on waiting for the price to break a narrow range that often does not exceed 50 pips.[/lang]
    Yeah this is very good for us that to know that how to use these support and resistance levels in our trading. If we want success in this business then we need to concentrate our learning. If we want success in this business then we must need to follow this business trend and the support and resistance levels are best way to find the market trend and then earn profit to follow that trend.

    Not allowed!

  8. #507
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,679
    Promo (¢)
    6,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    Yeah this is very good for us that to know that how to use these support and resistance levels in our trading. If we want success in this business then we need to concentrate our learning. If we want success in this business then we must need to follow this business trend and the support and resistance levels are best way to find the market trend and then earn profit to follow that trend.
    It works in general method. Even some times I use the support and resistance to know what the reaction of the news could be, Meaning when it gets broken, it means the price will keep on moving freely. We need to understand the market and know how to trade with the maximum discipline and master understanding. The support and resistance makes strategy complete.

    Not allowed!

  9. #508
    Low Cost
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,413
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    If we are use simple trading strategies then our earning is very easy possible in this business because then we are not worry about our losses. We are know that our losses are limited but our earning is very high in this business. I always like to trade in this market with follow the market trend and if we are know that what is the market trend then our earning is very easy for traders.

    Not allowed!

  10. #509
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    981
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    If we are use simple trading strategies then our earning is very easy possible in this business because then we are not worry about our losses. We are know that our losses are limited but our earning is very high in this business. I always like to trade in this market with follow the market trend and if we are know that what is the market trend then our earning is very easy for traders.
    We are worry about our losses only when we have no knowledge of this business. If we want earning in this business then we must need to know that how to make a good and profitable strategy in this business. This is true that if our trading strategy is strong then our earning is possible but if we have no practice with our strategy then our earning is not possible in this business.

    Not allowed!

  11. #510
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,246
    Promo (¢)
    1,020
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    I think your trading system is very awesome and you got me go back to the old stochastic oscillator which i have discarded for a long time now after i have studied the way you use it and the kind of results it gives you, i am very sure no one will argue with you that you are not doing well with this simple but very effective trading system. The combination of the resistance and the support levels for entries especially makes it beautiful and simple to us, the only issue i see here will be in the area of discipline and patience since this work very well on higher time frames like the 4 hour, daily and weekly time frames.I am also making my research on this simple but effective trading system joining it with the RSI for a little more improvement above yours. Thanks a lot mate.stop.jpg

    Not allowed!

Page 51 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •