Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest] - Page 4
Page 4 of 124 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1238

Thread: Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest]

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,515
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1

    Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest]

    Account number: 2186939
    Investor password: N2BdCc
    Server: Roboforex demo
    Type: Support And Resistance Levels with stochastic oscillator
    Working Timeframe: H4,Daily And Weekly
    Currency pairs: All Currency Pairs

    Description:

    Support and resistance are those level where market shows rejection more than one time,more rejection from same level will make that level more strong.i uses stochastic oscillator with setting of (12,3,3)..In this strategy i just watch support and resistance levels of any currency pair in which i want to trade with a stochastic oscillator cross gives information about market over bought or over sold condition,i mostly analyze bullish and bearish reversal patterns at theses levels,Higher time frame gives accurate results than lower Timeframe that's why i uses H4 Timeframe or above for my trades..Check this




    You can see that market shows rejection from support and resistance level and stochastic oscillator cross in over bought and over sold area gives confirmation of that signal..

    Entry point..i try to enter 2 times,"first "close price of that day Candle like in first case 1.38706 should be first entry and then 40-50% of high/low of that day Candle like 1.39050..

    Stop Loss...stop loss should be 10-15 pips above or below of that day candle..

    Take Profit...Take profit must be equal to stop loss or more and until stochastic oscillator not reach over bought level,like if i risk 40 pips than my first profit target will be 40 pips and then move on to get 1:3 risk rewards ratio..



    Not take too much risk than 5-10% in every trade..



    .

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by mark48; 05-05-2014 at 06:31 AM.

  2. #31
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,515
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    1. Long EUR/USD
    2. Order 68768668
    3. Entry price 1.37113
    4..Stop-loss 1.36380, take profit 1.37900,
    5..Timeframe Daily chart
    6..Outcome: Running

    I opened my order for long trade position of EUR/USD at 1.37113 with 0.3$ lot size (look for 2nd entry with big lot size) after market price shows rejection from support level of 1.36723,stop loss was just 10 pips below of that candle low price and take profit target is 1.37900 (which may be more if market shows some good movement)..stochastic oscillator cross in over sold area gives confirmation to this trade set up..

    UPDATE:
    Yesterday i changed my stop loss from 1.36380 to 1.36230 because of FOMC Meeting Minutes and i was quite sure that market will still go up after breaking that 1.36380 level and that happens too ,Today i expect more volatility of EUR/USD pair because of fundamental news and hopefully market will reach my take profit target first before going down..Although i increase my risk by doing this but i hope my that trade decisions will end in my favour..
    Result of Trade



    I changed my stop loss little bit but that also not worked too because USD was too much strong and stop loss being hit,stochastic oscillator still in over sold area which gives me good indication to enter again on my real account to cover my that loss..

    Outcome: (264.90+642= -906.90$)

    Not allowed!

  3. #32
    Registered user usd100000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    136
    Promo (¢)
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 12
    I think these loss will teach you not to loss so many money. If the loss would only $100, What would happen? I think we take so much loss and so we fail in the market. I failed several times due to big lot size only. Even in winning trade I failed due to big lot size. It is also true that without big lot we can not hope a fat amount of money. What should I do I am not understanding.

    Not allowed!

  4. #33
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,515
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by usd100000 View Post
    I think these loss will teach you not to loss so many money. If the loss would only $100, What would happen? I think we take so much loss and so we fail in the market. I failed several times due to big lot size only. Even in winning trade I failed due to big lot size. It is also true that without big lot we can not hope a fat amount of money. What should I do I am not understanding.
    My dear friend,if i lose in one trade then i also get profit like 500-1000$ in my previous trades too,you can check it in my previous posts,the main thing is to follow your trading strategy and your winning ratio,if you win 6-8 times and lose 1 time then it will not hurt you,trading with big lot size is not good when you not trust on your trading system..

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by mark48; 06-01-2014 at 05:37 AM.

  5. #34
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,515
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by zuma View Post
    Hi, i obtain a question. What does That mean "close price of That date candle"? your time you\'re trading is not finished after that how do You can acquire your own closing price regarding thee day? we think This is the previously time of the night out you\'re trading. Sorry intended for THE comment no matter whether This disturb you.
    I already gave answer to this question dear,please check post #15 to get it and please do not repeat same question with same words..

    Not allowed!

  6. #35
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    211
    Promo (¢)
    5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Why are the mathmatics and ideas behind possible hedging concepts discussed? Every strategy is about entering a trade. Finding a signal to enter a trade is the easiest thing in the world. The problem is dealing with losses. Why is hedging not as discussed of a topic as macd or MA's or MTF's and trend entering or scalping strategies?[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  7. #36
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    99
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    In technically your strategy is quite good .. And I admit it. However you use very risky method. Did not as you might have written on the front page, should not take more than 5% -10% in each trade. Let's see how big the lot size that you used Sir. On the bright side you get a profit of 400%., But the bad side .. your lose almost $ 1,000 in orders EURUSD (68768668 and 68805176) the amount almost equal of your initial capital, it was horrible for me.

    metatrader 4 - roboforex.jpg

    Sorry Sir .. In my opinion you are in a luck because you did'not lose at the beginning this contest, if not you will be close to margin call. I agree with usd100000 you do not need to pursue profit like crazy man .
    I see you are very confident on your strategy, probably because you have ready about that risks. Then how about beginners, and you are willing them can lose their money cause they did follow your greed system. This is a good contest and I want to learn many think from this event., and the assessment is not determined by the amount of profit but lots of things that can make a contestant can win and a lot of eyes that see your trade.

    Not allowed!

  8. #37
    Registered user rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,858
    Promo (¢)
    2,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by NZATrader View Post
    In technically your strategy is quite good .. And I admit it. However you use very risky method. Did not as you might have written on the front page, should not take more than 5% -10% in each trade. Let's see how big the lot size that you used Sir. On the bright side you get a profit of 400%., But the bad side .. your lose almost $ 1,000 in orders EURUSD (68768668 and 68805176) the amount almost equal of your initial capital, it was horrible for me.

    metatrader 4 - roboforex.jpg

    Sorry Sir .. In my opinion you are in a luck because you did'not lose at the beginning this contest, if not you will be close to margin call. I agree with usd100000 you do not need to pursue profit like crazy man .
    I see you are very confident on your strategy, probably because you have ready about that risks. Then how about beginners, and you are willing them can lose their money cause they did follow your greed system. This is a good contest and I want to learn many think from this event., and the assessment is not determined by the amount of profit but lots of things that can make a contestant can win and a lot of eyes that see your trade.
    Actually I am very interested in this strategy, but indeed what you say is true, the weakness of mark48 as owners of this strategy is about money management.
    Like what he said in the rule of this strategy, he only took 5% -10% risk per trade. But he always takes risks almost 100% on each trade position.


    I took a risk percentage of the four initial transaction. I calculate risk percentage from initial capital ($ 1,000). Because equity is still around $ 1000 + in four initial transaction.

    It is a fatal money management, I think this is lucky because he gets profit on some initial transactions, and he got loss when he had $ 5,000 equity.
    But if he get loss in the first transaction, he probably would have residual equity = 11% or $ 110. If he got a loss in the second transaction, he will get stopped out.

    But I was really interested in this strategy, perhaps if we apply good money management on this strategy, then the result will be good. We should reduce the lot size. If we take 10% risk, and put +/-100 pips stop loss, then we have to use 0.1 lot size.

    I hope mark48 get the best position in this contest.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  9. #38
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    255
    Promo (¢)
    5,730
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Yap i am just concur inside an individual MY PERSONAL point connected with view single solitary thing beat you with forex trading This really is THE greed whether i control on this subsequently my partner and i do ones intraday trading swing trading as well as do scalping then my partner and i get success easily inside OUR trading no matter whether you use big capital and then You have to operate the big lot size IN ADDITION TO earn the profit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    my spouse and i think no one may buy ones bonus AND ALSO whether you are selling bonus it\'s not fair since you happen to be posting at forum with regards to trading IN ADDITION TO if you might be not the trader it is mean a person type simply just bluf AS WELL AS make people fool This is forum which will be pertaining to real traders

    Not allowed!

  10. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I hope this will work in the market, looking at the colors of the paints above, i believe that they are very definitive, i will try to use this system too if they will work for me. Also, one thing i like in the trading system is the longer time frame the trader i using, this will help him so well if he knows how to plan his trading in the market all the way.

    Not allowed!

  11. #40
    Registered user rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,858
    Promo (¢)
    2,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    I hope this will work in the market, looking at the colors of the paints above, i believe that they are very definitive, i will try to use this system too if they will work for me. Also, one thing i like in the trading system is the longer time frame the trader i using, this will help him so well if he knows how to plan his trading in the market all the way.
    Technically, this is a good strategy and simple, easy to understand and easy to apply, I like this kind of technical, if I apply strict money management, this strategy may be to give satisfactory results. I've also tried to practice this strategy, pretty good, and I can modify by adding new filters.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 4 of 124 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •