Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest]

Account number: 2186939
    Investor password: N2BdCc
    Server: Roboforex demo
    Type: Support And Resistance Levels with stochastic oscillator
    Working Timeframe: H4,Daily And Weekly
    Currency pairs: All Currency Pairs

Description:

Support and resistance are those level where market shows rejection more than one time,more rejection from same level will make that level more strong.i uses stochastic oscillator with setting of (12,3,3)..In this strategy i just watch support and resistance levels of any currency pair in which i want to trade with a stochastic oscillator cross gives information about market over bought or over sold condition,i mostly analyze bullish and bearish reversal patterns at theses levels,Higher time frame gives accurate results than lower Timeframe that's why i uses H4 Timeframe or above for my trades..Check this

You can see that market shows rejection from support and resistance level and stochastic oscillator cross in over bought and over sold area gives confirmation of that signal..

Entry point..i try to enter 2 times,"first "close price of that day Candle like in first case 1.38706 should be first entry and then 40-50% of high/low of that day Candle like 1.39050..

Stop Loss...stop loss should be 10-15 pips above or below of that day candle..

Take Profit...Take profit must be equal to stop loss or more and until stochastic oscillator not reach over bought level,like if i risk 40 pips than my first profit target will be 40 pips and then move on to get 1:3 risk rewards ratio..

Not take too much risk than 5-10% in every trade..

Not allowed!
    Last edited by mark48; 05-05-2014 at 06:31 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1

Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest]

Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    1. Long AUD/JBY
    2. Order 68096767
    3. Entry price 94.885
    4..stop-loss 94.100, take profit 96.000,
    5..Timeframe Daily chart
    6..Outcome: Running

I open AUD/JBY long trade position at 94.885 level which was almost yesterday candle close price with 0.3$ lot size,my stop loss is just 15 pips below of support level and take profit target is next resistance level of 96.000,i use daily chart to open my trade,stochastic oscillator at over sold level gives confirmation of long trade position.. I will update my trade results daily..
    Result Of Trade

I close my trade after stochastic oscillator reaches over bought level and booked my profit with 46 pips..

Outcome: (46 pips or 198.32$)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    TUESDAY May 6,2014

UPDATE of GBP/JBY Trade set Up:

I got another chance to enter again and i go short at price of 172.296 with 0.3$ lot size,in my first trades i take much risk due to some calculation errors,but i will try to manage my risk now..

Market price goes above 172.430 level which was the candle close price,so it will help me to enter again with more lot size like 0.5$ and setting my stop loss 173.600 same as my first trade position..

Let's Check

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Market price goes above 172.430 level which was the candle close price,so it will help me to enter again with more lot size like 0.5$ and setting my stop loss 173.600 same as my first trade position..
    I close my trade at 172.038 level after stochastic oscillator reaches oversold level and formation of bullish candle,both trade close with good profit..

Outcome: Pips(26+77=103) (77.6+379.2=456.8$)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 12
    Entry point..i try to enter 2 times,"first "close price of that day Candle like in first case 1.38706 should be first entry and then 40-50% of high/low of that day Candle like 1.39050..
    Hi, I have a question. What does it mean "close price of that day candle"? The day you are trading is not finished then how do you will get the closing price of thee day? I think it will be the previous day of the day you are trading. Sorry for my comment if it disturb you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by usd100000 View Post
    Hi, I have a question. What does it mean "close price of that day candle"? The day you are trading is not finished then how do you will get the closing price of thee day? I think it will be the previous day of the day you are trading. Sorry for my comment if it disturb you.
    NO disturbance at all dear..I am very happy that any forum member point out my mistake,it should written like that "Previous day candle close price"..

Any comment/Question related to my strategy will be appreciated..

Not allowed!
    Last edited by mark48; 05-12-2014 at 06:10 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    First week results of my "Simple but very effective strategy"

Total trade set up = 4 (Short GBP/JBY,Short GBP/AUD,Long AUD/USD, Long AUD/JBY)

Total number of trades = 8

Total win = 8

Total loss = 0

%win = 100%

Total pips gained = 508 pips

Total pips loss
    = 0

Starting account balance =1000$

Account current condition= 3712.67$

Let's Check

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 191
    Nice results. Keep on going!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Nice results. Keep on going!
    Thanks @Value trader i will try my best to find best trade set up like these..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 10
    Account number: 2186939
    Investor password: N2BdCc
    Server: Roboforex demo
    Type: Support And Resistance Levels with stochastic oscillator
    Working Timeframe: H4,Daily And Weekly
    Currency pairs: All Currency Pairs

Description:

Support and resistance are those level where market shows rejection more than one time,more rejection from same level will make that level more strong.i uses stochastic oscillator with setting of (12,3,3)..In this strategy i just watch support and resistance levels of any currency pair in which i want to trade with a stochastic oscillator cross gives information about market over bought or over sold condition,i mostly analyze bullish and bearish reversal patterns at theses levels,Higher time frame gives accurate results than lower Timeframe that's why i uses H4 Timeframe or above for my trades..Check this

You can see that market shows rejection from support and resistance level and stochastic oscillator cross in over bought and over sold area gives confirmation of that signal..

Stop Loss...stop loss should be 10-15 pips above or below of that day candle..

Take Profit...Take profit must be equal to stop loss or more and until stochastic oscillator not reach over bought level,like if i risk 40 pips than my first profit target will be 40 pips and then move on to get 1:3 risk rewards ratio..

Not take too much risk than 5-10% in every trade..

What a wonderful strategy. I see you found out how to filter those price action support/resistance levels that will hold. By using simple stochastics. Very nice! And I like that you don't fear the leverage, you use it as you can in your favour and that has brought you 300% up Keep up the good work. I wish you all the best with this system!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by pphunter View Post
    What a wonderful strategy. I see you found out how to filter those price action support/resistance levels that will hold. By using simple stochastics. Very nice! And I like that you don't fear the leverage, you use it as you can in your favour and that has brought you 300% up Keep up the good work. I wish you all the best with this system!
    Thanks for appreciation dear..Fear is never good for traders who want success,i am working that system more than 4 months actually and that gave me good experience too that how to filter trade signals by using stochastic oscillator only,i always try to do best because forex trading is my passion..

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast