Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest]

Account number: 2186939
    Investor password: N2BdCc
    Server: Roboforex demo
    Type: Support And Resistance Levels with stochastic oscillator
    Working Timeframe: H4,Daily And Weekly
    Currency pairs: All Currency Pairs

Description:

Support and resistance are those level where market shows rejection more than one time,more rejection from same level will make that level more strong.i uses stochastic oscillator with setting of (12,3,3)..In this strategy i just watch support and resistance levels of any currency pair in which i want to trade with a stochastic oscillator cross gives information about market over bought or over sold condition,i mostly analyze bullish and bearish reversal patterns at theses levels,Higher time frame gives accurate results than lower Timeframe that's why i uses H4 Timeframe or above for my trades..Check this

You can see that market shows rejection from support and resistance level and stochastic oscillator cross in over bought and over sold area gives confirmation of that signal..

Entry point..i try to enter 2 times,"first "close price of that day Candle like in first case 1.38706 should be first entry and then 40-50% of high/low of that day Candle like 1.39050..

Stop Loss...stop loss should be 10-15 pips above or below of that day candle..

Take Profit...Take profit must be equal to stop loss or more and until stochastic oscillator not reach over bought level,like if i risk 40 pips than my first profit target will be 40 pips and then move on to get 1:3 risk rewards ratio..

Not take too much risk than 5-10% in every trade..

Not allowed!
    Last edited by mark48; 05-05-2014 at 06:31 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Support and resistance trading strategy are very simple for trading but to start strategy time understand market real direction and all low and high breakout level well are very important for trader after it you should make simple but more then effective strategy for trading which are helping us to earn everyday capital profit from stock market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by aish View Post
    Support and resistance trading strategy are very simple for trading but to start strategy time understand market real direction and all low and high breakout level well are very important for trader after it you should make simple but more then effective strategy for trading which are helping us to earn everyday capital profit from stock market.
    This is very simple to trade for work with the support and resistance level if we have understanding about the chart and level on chart easily understandable and with the help of it we develop our safe trade , i use technical level mostly in my trade with support and resistance and trendline all are the best for work .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aish View Post
    Everyone know that it is very simple but more then effective trading method for every trader and with the help of this trading method we can easily make many types of strategies for trading which are helping us to earn everyday good profit from market. Trend line and swing long term strategy are best example of daily basic simple earning strategies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    A strategy being simple, means that the trader has given so much time to learning it and then not just that, the trader has the skills of trading and then also has the discipline of using the method, we all do need to have the strategy we are making use of to be simple for us, if we can be patient in the aspect of making the right choice. Most of us just are in for how much we can make faster.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 130
    The best of trading method is the one that a lot of us has been able to have learned. Simple trading strategies are many in the business, but then, are we willing to learn and then take time to understand the market. You know, what is simple gets to be simple with the time that has been spent on learning it. Therefore when the right learning is been done, then the higher potential of being profitable will be on the rise.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    The best of trading method is the one that a lot of us has been able to have learned. Simple trading strategies are many in the business, but then, are we willing to learn and then take time to understand the market. You know, what is simple gets to be simple with the time that has been spent on learning it. Therefore when the right learning is been done, then the higher potential of being profitable will be on the rise.
    Yes, a lot types of daily basic simple earning strategies available for beginner but to make anyone strong and perfect strategy for trading you have need to daily basic good learning about all trading tool and make all strategies in demo account for testing it which is good for him at this time to trade on market or not. I advice your beginner if you can trade on market everyday short term manual strategy then you can became successful trader on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    The stochastic oscillator is a good indicator which works better if we are using it with the daily time frame, I don't believe we should be trading this indicator in the one hour time frame, the only exception here should be if we want to use it for divergence rather than convergence trading, that way we can spot some opportunities easily without stress, I don't like stochastic that much.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Trend line moving average indicator strategy now these days simple but more then effective strategy for daily basic trading on it. You have need to follow the market with this indicator with good learning and proper planning after getting strong signal these all thing well you can make successful simple earning strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    The stochastic oscillator is a good indicator which works better if we are using it with the daily time frame, I don't believe we should be trading this indicator in the one hour time frame, the only exception here should be if we want to use it for divergence rather than convergence trading, that way we can spot some opportunities easily without stress, I don't like stochastic that much.
    This kind of oscillator indicators work better when we use it in combination of some other indicator or tool and have enough of practice. Forex is not simple and therefore we should be very well aware of the way we trade, in beginning use demo before live. When we can consistently earn with a strategy on a demo account we can take it to live with high prospects for success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    I believe that with the power of multiple times practices on the any working methods we can make it the simple way to reach into success so winning is possible if we use the good understanding and plan better for making the trade in the well defined manners so there is need to learn the strategy and give it time to get the betterment earning results from it .

Not allowed!

Page 120 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124 LastLast