Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest]

Account number: 2186939
    Investor password: N2BdCc
    Server: Roboforex demo
    Type: Support And Resistance Levels with stochastic oscillator
    Working Timeframe: H4,Daily And Weekly
    Currency pairs: All Currency Pairs

Description:

Support and resistance are those level where market shows rejection more than one time,more rejection from same level will make that level more strong.i uses stochastic oscillator with setting of (12,3,3)..In this strategy i just watch support and resistance levels of any currency pair in which i want to trade with a stochastic oscillator cross gives information about market over bought or over sold condition,i mostly analyze bullish and bearish reversal patterns at theses levels,Higher time frame gives accurate results than lower Timeframe that's why i uses H4 Timeframe or above for my trades..Check this

You can see that market shows rejection from support and resistance level and stochastic oscillator cross in over bought and over sold area gives confirmation of that signal..

Entry point..i try to enter 2 times,"first "close price of that day Candle like in first case 1.38706 should be first entry and then 40-50% of high/low of that day Candle like 1.39050..

Stop Loss...stop loss should be 10-15 pips above or below of that day candle..

Take Profit...Take profit must be equal to stop loss or more and until stochastic oscillator not reach over bought level,like if i risk 40 pips than my first profit target will be 40 pips and then move on to get 1:3 risk rewards ratio..

Not take too much risk than 5-10% in every trade..

Not allowed!
    Last edited by mark48; 05-05-2014 at 06:31 AM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    There are really a lot of simple trading strategies that the traders can make use of. However, it is going to depend on the trader if they are eager to learn and make good improvement on how they trade the market. Because as a matter of fact, things becomes simple, when you understand how good to handle the market and also control your emotions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    There are really a lot of simple trading strategies that the traders can make use of. However, it is going to depend on the trader if they are eager to learn and make good improvement on how they trade the market. Because as a matter of fact, things becomes simple, when you understand how good to handle the market and also control your emotions.
    i am agree with you that there are a lot of strategies that can give us success by following some simple rules and requirements if you have develop a good understanding with the market and your own trading system that you can be used while makes trade so try each strategy in demo account to test that either it is suited to your style or not than apply it in live account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    i guess something become a simple thing for us and if only we have already mastered well, then we know the weakness and how to complete till develop it to get the best performance, in this case, the trader's views will give different opinions about this, and then we just need to make a choice where we feel suit to use a thing
    i agree that a simple trading system is the method that give us effective trading with max results, and even i heard that someone only need a single indicator for trading and make success with

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    I am not very sure that there is any simple strategy is existing because that is occur only if we are struggles for achieving it so their is big rule of our practices and giving limitless time to a working strategy for make it good and very effective for earning secured results and our experience is matters to do a better job with giving strength to any strategy for getting betterment in the results .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    A strategy will be profitable depending on how we understand such system and what plans we put into trading to see we can build a good trade. We have the opportunity to make good profits from such system and what should be on our mind is to build a good trade that will give us the means to earn. An effective system is always important and good learning is somewhat important and its the best way to handle loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I think this strategy will be quite simple because you are using the stochastic oscillator, the only drawback for a strategy like this has to do with trading with the lower time frame, you will definitely run into something challenging there because the stochastic is always giving wrong signal when we don't trade it on the higher time frame, at least that is what I know from experience.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Leading a profitable trade is possible if we understand a trade strategy properly so we should learn a working strategy first before use it in the real market and with the power of good understanding and with trade experience we can make an effective strategy that could helpful for making valuable trade results easily so we have to learn a method completely .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The simple trading strategies are a lot in the market, however, I think it is then depending on the trader to do the right thing, for instance, you having a simple trading strategy and having it work for you means that you should have develop the right approach in trading with it. Know what works for you and then focus on using it according.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the trader that knows how to trade well with this strategy will be able to make good money from the market because it is good and easy strategy for trading and making of money, the strategy depends on support and resistance and so trading will be good with it because the trader will know when to enter the market in the proper time always

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    All i crave for is when a strategy is very simple for anybody to trade with both expert and beginner.The use of support and resistance are one of the best way to take a position and also determine your stop loss point.From your displayed chart i can see this strategy is very good and would deliver good pips..Thanks for this information.

Not allowed!

Page 118 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122 ... LastLast