Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest] - Page 112
Page 112 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1240

Thread: Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest]

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1

Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest]

Account number: 2186939
    Investor password: N2BdCc
    Server: Roboforex demo
    Type: Support And Resistance Levels with stochastic oscillator
    Working Timeframe: H4,Daily And Weekly
    Currency pairs: All Currency Pairs

Description:

Support and resistance are those level where market shows rejection more than one time,more rejection from same level will make that level more strong.i uses stochastic oscillator with setting of (12,3,3)..In this strategy i just watch support and resistance levels of any currency pair in which i want to trade with a stochastic oscillator cross gives information about market over bought or over sold condition,i mostly analyze bullish and bearish reversal patterns at theses levels,Higher time frame gives accurate results than lower Timeframe that's why i uses H4 Timeframe or above for my trades..Check this

You can see that market shows rejection from support and resistance level and stochastic oscillator cross in over bought and over sold area gives confirmation of that signal..

Entry point..i try to enter 2 times,"first "close price of that day Candle like in first case 1.38706 should be first entry and then 40-50% of high/low of that day Candle like 1.39050..

Stop Loss...stop loss should be 10-15 pips above or below of that day candle..

Take Profit...Take profit must be equal to stop loss or more and until stochastic oscillator not reach over bought level,like if i risk 40 pips than my first profit target will be 40 pips and then move on to get 1:3 risk rewards ratio..

Not take too much risk than 5-10% in every trade..

Not allowed!
    Last edited by mark48; 05-05-2014 at 06:31 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Many strategies that look simple dont have the required potential in them to allow the traders strike profitable trades and this has to be considered. Forex is not simple and therefore we should be very well aware of the way we trade, in beginning use demo before live. When we can consistently earn with a strategy on a demo account we can take it to live with high prospects for success.
    the traders have own ability to learn and understand something till they can see a thing as a simple thing to be done or some of them need to find another as suit one. And even for experts too, they will know to complete the weakness till get the best ones and maximize their potential to get the best performance for trading forex
    So this is a realtive think i guess but become good input for us as consideration to complete our knowledge and so we know to improve and develop the trading skill

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    I think a lot of simple earning strategy are freedom on forex trading business to start our trade more then effective and profitable simple strategy you have need to good learning and use demo account to find that the best and perfect strategy for trading after getting powerful simple strategy you can easily earn daily basic good profit from stock market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    support and resistance is a very good strategy,i make use of the strategy as well so i can tell how profitable it is to trade the strategy.when you can get the best from this strategy is when you trade with price action trading strategy,you can't just get into a blind entry with this strategy without a confirmation on that zone.its very simple to use if you can identify them on the chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    There are really simple ways of trading the market, but then, we need to make sure that we have what it takes to become profitable. Because at the end of the day, trading with the simple strategy means that the trader has given so much time to the market. I have been able to have learned and seen that the effective means of trading the market has to do with the trader understanding the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    There are really simple ways of trading the market, but then, we need to make sure that we have what it takes to become profitable. Because at the end of the day, trading with the simple strategy means that the trader has given so much time to the market. I have been able to have learned and seen that the effective means of trading the market has to do with the trader understanding the market.
    Every trade method will seems so simple if a trader get helps to analyse the market through it so on the basis of determining the market trend a trader will consider that which working method is simple and effective for earning a profitable trade and in this way i like only the simple candlestick patterns that are the good sources to earn money through them .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Now these days forex breakout rush strategy are very useful but more then effective strategy for trading on stock market. You have always enter the market with low risk and lower volume after it you can easily survival the market for higher time frame and easily generate daily basic good profit or loss from it simply.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    This is a good trading system based on the use of the stochastic oscillator which is one of the best indicators in the forex market used for measuring the oversold or the overbought region of the market.I love your trading system very much because it makes for daily trading which i think is one of the best way to trade the forex market. It is good to allow the right market set up when this type of trading system is used because it is not the kind that give a clear signal every time.Making use of the resistance and the support level also give some beauty to your trading system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    This is a good trading system based on the use of the stochastic oscillator which is one of the best indicators in the forex market used for measuring the oversold or the overbought region of the market.I love your trading system very much because it makes for daily trading which i think is one of the best way to trade the forex market. It is good to allow the right market set up when this type of trading system is used because it is not the kind that give a clear signal every time.Making use of the resistance and the support level also give some beauty to your trading system.
    When I looked at the chart, what I did saw was how I was going to be able to trade the market using the support and resistance in the chart. I think the use of indicator isn't just my method of trading so therefore I make sure that the best way that I have been trading is to focus on the support and resistance as they have got good potential to make traders make good solid analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    A simple and effective strategy depend on your experience, cause it's base on how you understand the strategy that will make it simple for you to use and the same time effective for you, if you don't have a good experience about the strategy that you are trading with, it won't be simple and it won't be effective as well, so it's all depend on your experience about the strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    A simple and effective strategy depend on your experience, cause it's base on how you understand the strategy that will make it simple for you to use and the same time effective for you, if you don't have a good experience about the strategy that you are trading with, it won't be simple and it won't be effective as well, so it's all depend on your experience about the strategy.
    For sure, experience is the main thing that I think a lot of traders should, if the trader has the experience then they can become profitable, the lack of the experience is basically the cause of losses as well. Experience has been able to have helped me know that price action is always best because of the fact that we can identify with the support and resistance with it when trading.

Not allowed!

Page 112 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast