Simple But Very Effective Strategy [Contest]

Account number: 2186939
    Investor password: N2BdCc
    Server: Roboforex demo
    Type: Support And Resistance Levels with stochastic oscillator
    Working Timeframe: H4,Daily And Weekly
    Currency pairs: All Currency Pairs

Description:

Support and resistance are those level where market shows rejection more than one time,more rejection from same level will make that level more strong.i uses stochastic oscillator with setting of (12,3,3)..In this strategy i just watch support and resistance levels of any currency pair in which i want to trade with a stochastic oscillator cross gives information about market over bought or over sold condition,i mostly analyze bullish and bearish reversal patterns at theses levels,Higher time frame gives accurate results than lower Timeframe that's why i uses H4 Timeframe or above for my trades..Check this

You can see that market shows rejection from support and resistance level and stochastic oscillator cross in over bought and over sold area gives confirmation of that signal..

Entry point..i try to enter 2 times,"first "close price of that day Candle like in first case 1.38706 should be first entry and then 40-50% of high/low of that day Candle like 1.39050..

Stop Loss...stop loss should be 10-15 pips above or below of that day candle..

Take Profit...Take profit must be equal to stop loss or more and until stochastic oscillator not reach over bought level,like if i risk 40 pips than my first profit target will be 40 pips and then move on to get 1:3 risk rewards ratio..

Not take too much risk than 5-10% in every trade..

Not allowed!
    Last edited by mark48; 05-05-2014 at 06:31 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    I read your strategy and wish to thank because this is definitely a standard trading strategy to follow in our trading. I feel that we can apply this system when market ranging or 2 hours later releasing of high impact news. But something there we need to amend that is risk-reward ration mean stop loss and take profit ration. Another good side of this strategy that is the H4 time frame.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ict2014; 01-18-2019 at 04:59 PM. Reason: correction

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    I know about the similar trading method, about trading with the use of the over bought and over sold and then using the support and resistance, but my doubt about it is that I don't think the trader will be able to see the signals that they can trade with this all the time, but for me, trading the trend all the times will get to give traders good profitable signal at all times.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I know about the similar trading method, about trading with the use of the over bought and over sold and then using the support and resistance, but my doubt about it is that I don't think the trader will be able to see the signals that they can trade with this all the time, but for me, trading the trend all the times will get to give traders good profitable signal at all times.
    If a trader have valid observation so i think trader will never have doubt about it we do make our plan applied them without any issue and we develop our strategy good it is a term used by technical but overall if we have practice about trade so we develop our trading plan more effectively and we always have to use support and resistance level for good decision making for better trade ideas .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Before any of the strategies will be simple and effective for us we must spend time to study and understand how to make use of the strategy very well first, no strategy will be simple and effective if we don't have the right experience to use the strategy, that's why we must first study and understand aby new strategy very well first before we should start using it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    I mostly work on the Long time frames methods that are very effective and very excellent in the way of winning success so for me this is the best and effective way to approach on success with safety to the investments the are used for the process of trade so i am damn sure about the profits form this method so practices an training is important in this way .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 16
    Manual and swing are more then simple but more then effective and strong strategy for getting good profit in daily basic. But every simple and strong strategy always determine the trader experience and hardworking without it he could not build any simple and strong strategy for trading and could not get success on this business with good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    I could trade with such chart, because the chart is no so much covered with indicators, so I can make analysis and then know where the market price is headed towards. The simple approach of trading means that the trader should most of the time have a clean chart chart, because that a good analysis means simple support and resistance trading methods.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Trend line trading strategy are more then simple but powerful and effective trading strategy now these day in market. I have always use moving average indicator and technical method to analysis the market for making strong and effective trend line strategy for our trading business to generate good profit or loss from market. This business almost time depend the trader experience and good hardworking.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    Trend line trading strategy are more then simple but powerful and effective trading strategy now these day in market. I have always use moving average indicator and technical method to analysis the market for making strong and effective trend line strategy for our trading business to generate good profit or loss from market. This business almost time depend the trader experience and good hardworking.
    no strategy is fully guaranteed to give us such precision, not by counting only to one strategy and less tools or methods inside of it. to increase our winning ratio by getting more accuracy, we need to increase our analysis with its quality and the methods as well. trendline strategy is good though but maybe not enough to give us the accuracy like you've told us here. perfection isn't exist especially from only one strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    I know that it very simple strategy but to use good trading tool and good planning always very important thing to build any strategy for trading after it you should get success on market and generate good profit or loss from it. Forex are very risky and hard business and get success on this business with good learning and experience have not possible for anyone on this business.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 124 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast