Are you follow ?

Thread: Are you follow ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6

Are you follow ?

Are you follow RoboForex technical Analysis? I think it work like as trading signals.Indicator,Candle and wave analysis is most popular technical Analysis.You can understand the trade and make a profit with this analysis.So what is your mind about RoboForex technical Analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Trading with proper market analysis is the best way to become gainer in this forex trading. I am giving more importance on technical analysis than fundamental analysis. Actually we need to spend huge time for proper market analysis as our trading success/failure depends on our better market analyzing ability.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is good, many programs which is offered by roboforex for the clients,so we can use and maybe follow it, and try to compare them with our own analysis and at last, it become a good education for us to know and how analyze the market before make a decision, sometimes i used it too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    No i do self trading, Inorder to be a good trader you need to trust your own analyse because after that you can be a professional trader. Although there analysis work and they do some time of different analyse using murray math lines which are good for forecasting, But as a price action trader i don't like using indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes i am always try to follow robo forex technical and fundamental analysis.Because these broker is published very helpful analysis.we can easily make profit to use these.so most of the trader like these analysis very much than other broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    No I never follow some ones else trade because I like to keep confidence over my self and analyse the market my self for determining the proper entry and exit points for better market results. If I ever get dependent over another then forex trading would be valuable for me as this is the market for the trader who wants to make profit himself not by depending upon some one else for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I just follow my own technical analysis, but I always follow about fundamental information. You can follow Roboforex technical analysis as a signal for you, it is your right. The important thing is that you can manage your account properly. Signal is not a strategy, it does not include about risk and reward management.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes i am follow robo forex technical and fundamental analysis both.I see robo forex provide us many analysis.Most of the time i am success in forex with follow robo forex analysis.so i feel very comfortable with follow these.so i like to robo forex analysis very much than other forex broker analysis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    For now I am not checking much robot forex analysis I am using my own analysis but I will try to follow their webinars soon from there we can get a very good information about many kinds of helpful topics regarding forex I personally like to do trend following trading as a short term trader I not focus much on fundamental analysis

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    We can participate in robo forex webinar every week from there we can get a very useful information about technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and many other trading strategies and analysis for now i am busy in my learning so not taking participate in robo forex webinar

Not allowed!