Key Level Trading Strategy
Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Key Level Trading Strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Post Key Level Trading Strategy

I'm using a strategy for scalping trading, and given name to that strategy 'Trade at Key Level'...

According to this strategy, Key Levels are 05, 20, 30, 45, 55, 70, 80 and 95...

Key Levels For Sell Entry : 20, 45, 70, 95
    Key Levels For Buy Entry : 05, 30, 55, 80

Now, You'll think, How to get entry with this level???

So, Its easy... You have to get Buy entry on its Key level, If trend is up... and If trend is down, You have to get entry on Sell Entry's Key Level... You may also use for hedging trading, One Key level for Buy and another Sell...

I have also attached results with this Post...

Recommendations:
    * Use Tight Trailing Stop...
    * SL is Fix of 40 Pips...
    * Chart Frame 15M...
    * Use This Method only, If you have clear knowledge of Identifying Trend, Because It may be risky for your account...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Thanks for sharing your trading strategy sir but I am still not getting many points can you please upload the screenshot of your real trading entry and exit point otherwise I am not able to understand how I have to do trade with your strategy only from graphs I can get more idea about these key levels.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    [lang=ms]I think that moving the stop loss technique used by many traders, especially those who prefer a little profit for the loss, but large profit is better than a little, as if there was a bad deal, you can easily replaceable and does not require moving the stop loss which will reduce the percentage of your profits.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is a little bit hard to me to understand. May be my less skill and knowledge are the main hindrance to understand it well. I want to become a good forex trader and thus giving much time to learn from this forum. At this stage of my trading I am trading only 2-3 trades per day with the trend and opportunity and getting better result than the past.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Well, I will first say that I love the traders that has the trading system they can show its statement publicly, that means they are bold with that system they are using. But this system is kind of uncomfortable for me. I do not like the system that is having a whole 40pips stop loss and you shill call that a scalping trading system?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    This is a little bit hard to me to understand. May be my less skill and knowledge are the main hindrance to understand it well. I want to become a good forex trader and thus giving much time to learn from this forum. At this stage of my trading I am trading only 2-3 trades per day with the trend and opportunity and getting better result than the past.
    I thought I was the only one that did not understand this very well, not knowing that we are two at least. It is complete trading ways for me, and the explanation is not really understandable. I think that he is trying to relate the key level with the grid trading system, this is what I can at least think about this for now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I thought I was the only one that did not understand this very well, not knowing that we are two at least. It is complete trading ways for me, and the explanation is not really understandable. I think that he is trying to relate the key level with the grid trading system, this is what I can at least think about this for now.
    I also don't understand about this method but looks like it's profitable trading strategy because I can see his profit from the attachment in the first post. Looks like his method is to follow the trend and using trailing stop so he can get more profit when the trend still continue. I never see a trader who really use trailing stop like this in real trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    I also don't understand about this method but looks like it's profitable trading strategy because I can see his profit from the attachment in the first post. Looks like his method is to follow the trend and using trailing stop so he can get more profit when the trend still continue. I never see a trader who really use trailing stop like this in real trading.
    Look to the trading method which is applied in this trading strategy,the traders will make profit in their way for earning because we can see profit only comes to the traders in the time for the first time using the method and follow the trend using the strategy which is clear.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i do scalping with this way, i do not use stop loss and replace it with pending order as hedging, and it will give me more time to chances and fix the problem and convert it to profit, but i still do not get the understanding about the key levels from you, will it work for every currencies and also what market sessions we need to follow ? because i do believe that we need a good market for it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    All traders,
    Today's Forex trading lesson contains trading strategies that you can ... We are going to discuss how to trade price action from key levels in the..... This article will show some examples of trading pin bars from key levels. ,,, this is likely to be one of the most powerful Forex trading strategies you will ever learn.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast