"Strategy contest". Rules and requirements - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Strategy contest". Rules and requirements

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

"Strategy contest". Rules and requirements

«Contest of strategies» is will be held on the Forum of Roboforex company between April 30 and June 27. Any user of the Forum can join the contest. Basic rule for joining the contest is accepting present Rules and requirements.

Results will be announced June 30. Prizes will be distributed among participants June 30.

How to participate

To participate in the contest, it’s required to create a thread in the section of the Forum «Strategy contest».

One user can create up to 5 threads. New thread can be created only after previous thread is verified by moderator and gets «Contest» status.

To monitor a strategy, one should open demo-account in Roboforex trading terminal. Fill in name of your strategy in «Name» blank when opening demo account for the sake of convenience. Demo account is necessary to make screenshots describing rules of the strategy as well as executed trades.

Participant of the contest should make 5 trades or more and provide full explanation of them.
    Every post should contain description of just one trade and the following necessary information: Account number (login), investor password, currency pair, order number (from trading terminal), timeframe, entry point and destination of a trade (buy or sell), screenshot of the chart with entry/exit/stop-loss/take-profit levels and finally, description of the trade. Outcome of the trade and supporting commentaries should be published in separate posts as trade develops.

We will carefully monitor:

Copypast from third-party resources is prohibited. Moderators will check texts for copypast in Google and Yandex search engines. Participants must observe all rules for making posts.
    Trading strategies must not be equal. In case of equal strategies in separate threads, only one thread will be accepted (which was created first)

Status of thread

After checking contest thread, moderator will give it status:

[Contest] – thread is accepted for the contest
    [Modify] – thread should be modified by topic starter before next moderator’s check
    [Duplicated] – thread duplicates another thread and can’t be accepted for the contest

We will evaluate:

1. Quality of description. How accurate description of signals/entries/exits/ was? Outcome of trades will be also taken into consideration.
    2. Observing rules for posts
    3. Visibility of screenshots
    4. Trade management (examples)
    5. Interest from other users of the Forum

Every point will be evaluated according to 0-5 scale. Final score will be calculated as sum of points. Maximum score is 25 points for the tread.
    As one participant can create up to 5 threads, maximum score is 125.
    Position of participant in ratings will be defined according to final score.

Prizes

Prize fund of the contest is $800 and will be distributed as described below*:

1st place - $300
    2nd place - $200
    3rd place - $150
    4th place – $75
    5th place - $75

*all prizes will be given in form of forum bonuses and can be withdrawn to trading account associated with the forum.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 04-29-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I don't possess my own technique. May we take advantage of the methods of additional by which that I and my companion obtain on the also and internet test drive it? Or maybe I've to create one that is fresh? May any type of single inform the best way to shipping creating personal technique to myself? Meant for instance " technique that was 30sma ", the Way The specific come that I and that my companion include thirty sma's use? Moreover regarding instance soon after that I and my partner positioned three fibonaccies point using three higher in addition to reduce. Will most likely That perhaps be a technique?

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    My question is that we have to create 5 threads means its important that we have 5 different strategies to participate in this contest fully?
    It's up to you - you may test 5 different strategies or to test just one. If you decide to do different threads, of course strategies should be different

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    It's up to you - you may test 5 different strategies or to test just one. If you decide to do different threads, of course strategies should be different
    Thanks dear..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I could use one audience annual for some of the strategies? Is this challenge will end on June 30 and again will not continue? I anticipate this is agnate to Nostradamus contest.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by masud_robo View Post
    I don't possess my own technique. May we take advantage of the methods of additional by which that I and my companion obtain on the also and internet test drive it? Or maybe I've to create one that is fresh? May any type of single inform the best way to shipping creating personal technique to myself? Meant for instance " technique that was 30sma ", the Way The specific come that I and that my companion include thirty sma's use? Moreover regarding instance soon after that I and my partner positioned three fibonaccies point using three higher in addition to reduce. Will most likely That perhaps be a technique?
    Every strategy where you can explain your entries-exits can be shown here. Of course, if it's not plagiarism

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakibkhan View Post
    I could use one audience annual for some of the strategies? Is this challenge will end on June 30 and again will not continue? I anticipate this is agnate to Nostradamus contest.
    I don't know - maybe this contest will be made one more time. We will make conclusions based on popularity of this contest

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    You have several questions in your post. I'll try to answer some of these. If you are interested you can do it now. Read the rules carefully and create your thread. And wait for moderators to give you status. Once you get your [contest] status then you are ready to explain you strategy with your trading. You can try up to 5 strategies. To show each strategy you have to open new demo account and every strategy should be explained in separate threads. Contest will end on 27th June. Result will be published on 30th June. According to moderator, it might start again in future if it gets useful response from forum members. And it is not similar like Nostradamus contest. Literature are same like Nostradamus. I hope you got all answers.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Dear participants of the "Strategy contest"!

This week is final for the contest and we will watch closely for possible winners. June 27 is the last day of the contest, results will be accounced June 30, Monday.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    unfortunately i don't have a strategy to participate or to share it with membres .i' still searching for a good one
    and hope to find it here in this forum

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    I think you had not read the rules and regulation of this contest correctly. You may use any strategy but you had to explain your strategy in your way which should not be just copy and paste from other strategy. And this contest is coming to an end in two days. I think you can take part next time if it goes on air again.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast