Are you happy with your profit and performance?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with your profit and performance?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Hi guys share your opinion that are you happy with you profits and the trading performance? those who are happy it is good thing.I think the beginner traders must not be much happy and satisfied with their profits and they must be struggling with profit and loss battle, so for them they should practice more and they should learn from the mistakes and make the progress in their trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes,i am happy with my performance and earning from this field.forex trading is profitable business and here i can get much profit by my daily work.it is really a nice earning place.a good learner can get good profit.that's way we should have patience to get our aims in this field.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Ali View Post
    Yes,i am happy with my performance and earning from this field.forex trading is profitable business and here i can get much profit by my daily work.it is really a nice earning place.a good learner can get good profit.that's way we should have patience to get our aims in this field.
    the work i guess should had of the longer terms on strategics on focusing more with the better preparedness on improving of the good performance with the system. as to rely with the different profiles of the market on sustaining at its best on standing with the good running of the strategy of the choice.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes my dear friend I am very happy with my own learning and practice in this market for now I am not doing any real trading next month I will get my bonus and I will add some real cash also to my bonus account only then I will start my real trading in this business

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If the truth is to be told about the market, I am not still satisfied with the earning I have in this market. The trading system I am using is very good, and I am making money rightly in the market in term of the pips traders will make. I think that I still need more money to trade in the market to have the best result with the knowledge I have.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i feel comfortable to be a trader or as full time trader, and i depend to this business only and sustain my needs and also family, well, happy or not, this is only about perception at this business, and i just want to make them clear then there will no burden in mind and can do trading with properly, and now, i am still in learning and try to increase my ability and quality for making good profit or develop myself ,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by vipuldevkar View Post
    Yes, I am happy with the profit I get. However, I am not happy with my performance because they often make mistakes. The beginner course there who feel happy with their profits. But, they should not be too happy. We must be patient, grateful for what you have got and make the lessons of what has been lost (due to losses).

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    [lang=ms]Forex will not be able to win a lot of money, but with great difficulty, and through experience and the effort can only profit-taking, and after the win, not only win money, but happiness to you I was able to overcome all difficulties, Forex, and reap the profits from it.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=id]as far as I can determine where and I do in this business then I am satisfied with the good results in the business which we can determine with a good trade that we do so in this business we can succeed in and benefit analysis in a way that I created with well in this trade for the creation of a safe and profitable trade for me and trade me in this business[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes dear.i am satisfied from my earning in this field.forex trading is most profitable field in the world.here in this field we can make huge profit in a short period of time.it is a profitabl work for me and i don't have invested big amount but now i can get good profit because i have working strategies.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast