Do you think you will achieve success in short time by forex trading?
Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think you will achieve success in short time by forex trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Do you think you will achieve success in short time by forex trading?

Of course not because forex trading is very much complicated business and the profession so you will have to do lot of study and the research to learn the market and then you can start trading.Slowly you will start getting the success with learning.Forex is get rich slow business with less risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I believe that it is the platform where i will get the success in the short time but i have clearly know that to get the success in the trading i need to give the 100% to the forex trading business and work hard to achieve the success in the trading and secondly i need to learn more and practice more in the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    As of the trading of forex, if any traders think success will be gotten by him in a very short time, I think that such trader is not telling the truth, you will pay a great play before the success will come, and when the success comes, the traders will now be enjoying it, but hard work and dedication with time is the answer.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Saying forex trader could get this is what i do not like, to trade the market is to win the secret of the trading strategy you are using. But if you ever think you can get success by doing the things of short trading, aggressive trading and without patine with timing, then you will lose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I have different opinion as I accept that it is the stage where i will get the proper fruit from forex in the brief time yet i have plainly realize that to get the achievement in the trading i have to give the full time to the forex trading business and strive to accomplish the targets in the trading and besides i have to take in more and practice all the more in the trading and learning each day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Very easily i will try to describe this term. Dear remember that Forex business it is the world wide international business platform. It is the not place for gambling. There are many traders available here whose are drop out from this business by take it gambling. So i believe that it is the real business also i don't think i get success from here within short time.

Not allowed!

LOOKING TO MAKE A TEAM TO BEAT THE FOREX MARKET
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    forex market can indeed make you lots of money in a very short amount of time , as the biggest market in the world with daily liquidity of more than 4 billion per day , there`s a huge potential to make lots of money out of this market , but it`s not going to be an easy thing to do , as trading in the forex market can be very challenging in terms of finding the best strategy to trade with and also knowing how to manage your money to, both of these factors comprise a very important thing for any forex trade to succeed , but you can succeed in the forex market in a short amount of time , you need to give your self sometime to learn and practice ..

Not allowed!
    TOMORROW IS A BETTER DAY

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i do not think so. it will need a longer time for me to reach the goals and get success. there are many thing which i need to learn and understand it until i can do trading properly. and now. i am still in learning and practicing. it is needed by me with continuously and this is the only way for me to understand and follow the business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Forex can our life successful it is the website i have ever seen i am new in Forex but i really like is website because we can get money very easily i can face with our expanses it can change life of those people who are jobless and can"t deal with with their family expanse for their child study and for food also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Most of the unknown people thing that do not need to learn huge.They thinking just get basic knowledge then buy signal from signal site.They are thinking they are rich within short time.But i don't like that type of people.Basically they are not actual trader.They are thinking it's gambling.But it's wrong idea.Forex is business.If you want to continue in Forex market you must need to learn and regular practice.Don't depend on Signal be positive trader.You create signal then apply your own trade you must success better then signal provider.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast