IS FOREX AN ART OR A SCIENCE
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: IS FOREX AN ART OR A SCIENCE

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19

IS FOREX AN ART OR A SCIENCE

Well my question is very clear and i would like all traders to give there valued opinion on this puzle.

let me be the first to reply to it

i think forex is an art for all artistic carriers like football, running or swimming they are only perfected through constant practice and not some set formula which are strictly to be adhered to.

please give your views on this

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex is the blessing of modern science. Without the the blessing of modern science we cannot able to do forex trade from our home. Science is involved with this profession and the more we become skilled and experienced, the more we can able to do better in this profession. I like forex trading and want to sustain here in the long run with profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Forex blessing of modern science. Without the blessing of modern science, we can trade Forex from home. Science is involved in this job and we are skilled and experienced, the more good we can do in this profession. I like Forex trading and want to carry on here with profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Forex is an art and science.Forex is a blessing of modern science.Forex is also a blessing of online science.Forex makes our life comfortable.Forex is the power of students in modern life.Forex gives students more knowledge and skill about online business world.Forex is also helpful for retired person who are not able to do physical work.Forex is good job for those person who does not like to go outside of their home.So this is a blessing for us.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    I think that forex is an art and science at the same time . art for those who takes forex as a hoppy , as a nice game such as chess who do not bored of trading or even do not fear of it
    science for those who study it as grammar and skills and imagine that they are going to be exammed when they are trading also I want to add that every body can see the forex from its own point of view as he regard the trading itself and not tied by any f aothe opinions

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Abu George; 05-25-2014 at 05:31 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex blessing of modern science. Without the blessing of modern science, we can trade forex from home. Science is involved in this job and we are skilled and experienced, the more good we can do in this profession. I like forex trading and want to carry on here with profit.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you need to have a lazy holiday in a forex trade forex is not for all people. Trade is good for our trading standards, and better analysis techniques need to improve. But not for the lazy person. I have success if you work hard then you can at Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    forex is a combination of art and science. As an art, you should have enough sharp mind how it works, how the market behaves and what will be more profitable to you. On the other hand, selecting correct type of currency pair, selecting a good broker, doing the trade at a time when it is profitable, is all science. Forex is a business, as you said, but it is a little tricky as involvement of both science and art are taking place at the same time. Like any other businesses, it contains both the art of performing it, and scientific calculations of earning profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    bro i think that forex business is invention of modern science as we know that we are doing forex business because of good speed internet available to us this is why i think that forex business is a great blessed of advange technology in our society.....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This is absolute truth, and we must more rely on probability and on mathematical approach. Prediction is not possible on the market and we only trade on probability, and that is why we must use our brain and calculate everyting, from risk management, stop losses and take profits. If one specific pattern occur on the market with the same result in 80 percent of cases, than we can simply trade it wiht 80 percent of probability that it will hap an again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    In my personal opinion i think the forex trading is the combination of the art and science because being a trader we need the good techniques of the science and also need the techniques of the art so i think it is the combination of the science and art in the trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast