Evaluating your trading. Part 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Evaluating your trading. Part 2

Banned
    all bargainer acquire their emotive panorama and i too agree with you that the industry does not locomote on its own but it is enraptured by traders emotions reacting on price and since there are so many of us the response tends to occur as the response is not by one merchant but so more at formerly and at a precise level/ country

No me a constant level for the time being in the forex market because I am a beginner in the forex market and trying for training and quality education and trying to follow all that is new in the forex market at the present time have not perfected Learn Forex at all, I am a beginner in this market

Do not have the constant level in the forex market in order to raise him up and I know what reached, but I am trying to train and a good education and I am following everything new in the forex market so that I can succeed in my high profits in the forex market and am trying to follow up on everything new so I can better deliberative

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    There is nothing better than for the trader to know his statuses a the time he is trading, no matter what you are doing, the true trading of the trader with trend trading skill and the one without the trend trading may cause gambling or not, it is the way the trader take this that will get the trader in the right track.
    Ya whatever decision we made in our trading,the most important thing is we need to understand properly what we doing and we also need to guess what will happen if we take this decision.Making some backup plan in our trading also can save our capital if the price move against our prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by chakib View Post
    Do not have the constant level in the forex market in order to raise him up and I know what reached, but I am trying to train and a good education and I am following everything new in the forex market so that I can succeed in my high profits in the forex market and am trying to follow up on everything new so I can better deliberative
    This is the level we already seen it clear,we live in the market we know how it should be,just do whatever needed to grow ourselves,don't think about how the market may really be risky for us,but we always have the same chance here to be success just like other may do.
    Finally successful traders

Banned
    Looking at what makes this business to have much more losing percentage it is the way the trader get it done, they do not do evaluation , they only see the market moving in prices, and they have the gut base on emotion they have because of winning by all means to launch the trades. Afterwards , they will not looks back to reevaluate, this I not trading to be, if you do not evaluate, you are gambler.

Trader
    I agree with you looking for such behavior at yearly high and break the equilibrium but what about if price spends too much time higher, and liquidate heavily we should wait for or still look for momentum and value to shift higher again.

i have started my real trade about two years ago and have lost many times for following the other's trading strategies , money management and trading plane.after my series loss, i started my cent trade for earning trading skills and for making my personal trading strategy and money management.now i am earning profit by my own systems.

i am a markect of country , I am still a tenderfoot in the forex market and attempting to quality instruction and preparing in the forex attempting to have an effective exchanging method help me to accomplish it so simple

The following command required of Forex trader to do is Highway Traffic on the article titles, they seem generally shown automatically. If you are a trader with years of experience, and pass an article entitled: "What is the point of stop losses?", You'll know that the basics of currency trading, but the article does not need to be rolling veteran.

Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast