Evaluating your trading. Part 2 - Page 117
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,164 of 1164

Thread: Evaluating your trading. Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Azeem View Post
    Forex is a risky and tough business and if we can learn to get the evaluation the right way then we will be successful by knowing our bad comings and then putting some work to make it better. We need to make a proper evaluation in trading and maintain a good means to make a good trade. Making evaluation is one of the most important things because we grow and develop more when we have clearly seen the mistakes.
    Anything will become tough when you don't know how to do it well. After several time in experimenting things and use our head to think logically, soon this business will be mastered in time. Trading and practice both needs a lot of attention and before we come up to real trading, it's best to stay in demo account to practice as long as possible until we truly prepared both emotionally and technically with experience.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Anything will become tough when you don't know how to do it well. After several time in experimenting things and use our head to think logically, soon this business will be mastered in time. Trading and practice both needs a lot of attention and before we come up to real trading, it's best to stay in demo account to practice as long as possible until we truly prepared both emotionally and technically with experience.
    Experimenting with different strategies and ideas and building the experience to survive under different market conditions will make us a professional trader. Certainly we are humans and we will never be above mistakes, but as humans we need to be keen on avoiding repeating of the same mistakes again and again. Keeping a journal and evaluating our trading will facilitate our learning process and helps in rectifying our mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Experimenting with different strategies and ideas and building the experience to survive under different market conditions will make us a professional trader. Certainly we are humans and we will never be above mistakes, but as humans we need to be keen on avoiding repeating of the same mistakes again and again. Keeping a journal and evaluating our trading will facilitate our learning process and helps in rectifying our mistakes.
    Doing all those things takes very long time, although the result will be satisfying in the end but not that easy. I remembered doing many tests with various strategies in demo account and spent day to night to understand the strategy. Many times I did the same without taking any real trades with my own funds. I finally decided to deposit my first money to trade after long time practicing in demo and I can convinced myself that I'm ready.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

For learning practice can be a great source to a trader. Though there are different source to learn Forex trading. But practice makes a man perfect and in Forex trading the practical knowledge can help the trader to achieve success easily. With my trading broker now, I am working easily. I learn Forex trading practically from their free demo trading account. It is the best source to earn practical knowledge of trading.

Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117