change your inner self to change your trading results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: change your inner self to change your trading results

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19

change your inner self to change your trading results

yes i say we humans are like a train which run on a single lane of habits which are controlled from our inner self. therefore to make visible changes in our trading we must change from one lane of trading to another followed by a mental shift.for trading is more of the mind frame than the trading system we use

thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex market is all about knowledge, technical analysis and technical levels,so their is nothing to think from your heart. Just use your brain and derive the number and create as per that and use proper stop loss and target. Then only you will able to get success in Forex and enjoy the profit.
    Never forget to follow some basics rules like avoiding over trading follow proper money management as per your risk taking capacity etc.
    Maintain discipline gain knowledge that is main policy to earn money from Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    All knowledge of the Forex market , technical analysis and technical levels , so your heart is in them , nothing to think . Just use your brain and may be extracted and made ​​according to the proper use of stop loss and target . Then only you will be able to enjoy Forex success and profit . According to your risk taking ability etc. follow proper money management to avoid over trading some basic rules like do not forget to follow

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    This true for all human being that all work that we do its motivation becomes from our mind or we say it brain. So it is authentic truth that if we want to change our trading method, then firstly we should change our inner self thinking and logic that we used for business and it is very useful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Forex is the most important form of dreams, but I had a dream a few with FX. For this picture, I think I need to learn more about FX. Eligible to become a dealer, who has been here about 5 years dream.so a dream I know in my first wanted to be a good dealer, fill, and I'm going to invest a huge amount. Then I am here, life time and more money will be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    If our present system/strategy are not working well, then we may need to change/improve the existing trading strategy. Otherwise we may not needed to move another strategy. I am also trying to implement different method to get better result from this trade. I have chosen demo as my best practicing field where I am trying to continue practice on experimental basis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes right if our trading strategy is not working well then there are many other methods and analysis for trading which we can use in our trading even we can improve our trading strategy we should never loose our hope in forex and if we will do hard work then for sure it will bring good result in forex for us

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Yes I am getting your point buddy its very necessary to avoid bad things in trading we should try to take only good trading decision in this business we should try to improve our trading strategy and should include good trading principles in our trading system

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    yes the forex trading is based on the huge knowledge and the huge experience of the forex trading and the trading with out the knowledge is the totally waste of the time and the waste of the money ,so if we want to trade in the market for the making of the money then we will have get the good knowledge ,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    this is a good advice as the trader should change himself and change his method of thinking to be able to trade better, the trader also needs to control his emotions to be able to take the right decisions for trading, the trader needs also to change his trading style and think well before taking any decision for trading, if he did that he will be able a good trader soon.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast