Zigzag Pointer - Page 51
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread: Zigzag Pointer

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Zigzag Pointer

zigzag is one indicator metatrader standard, the standard indicator is you only see the display indicators shaped line connecting the highest and lowest point ever. but now you can have a zigzag indicator in the form of arrows instead of the zigzag line on the standard. The following picture.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    One of the best indicators that can help us to know the lows and the highs of the market is the zigzag indicator . This is why i always apply it to my chart, but i never depended upon its use for looking for the resistance and the support levels of the market because it does not work perfectly on that. The arrows that accomplished this trading system is good , because it will help to support whatever idea we have about the direction of the market and the point of entry.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    The main problem that I have with the zigzag trading indicator is that it repaints most times and it is not really the best means to start trading the forex market alone but we should combine it with other trading tools to make sure that we can start using it effectively over time, and another thing is that we needs to spend time with this trading tool in order to use it to master the field of forex trading business if we are going to start using it to make good amount of money over time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    The main problem that I have with the zigzag trading indicator is that it repaints most times and it is not really the best means to start trading the forex market alone but we should combine it with other trading tools to make sure that we can start using it effectively over time, and another thing is that we needs to spend time with this trading tool in order to use it to master the field of forex trading business if we are going to start using it to make good amount of money over time.
    You can not use zig zag indicator to give you signals to trade, you will never get a solid indication from it. Take my advise and start using it to draw channel or trend line instead because each movements from upside to downside can be used to draw the line we can analyze for possible breakout or reversal in small, medium, until high volatility. Understand the indicator first before we can read market with it to maximize the benefits of indicator.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051